NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 15, 2002.

tryagain1

Registered Users (C)
We didn\'t see in the past two weeks span. This is becoming longer and longer. Hold on tight and we will start new discussion. Please post your msgs from now on at

NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 15, 2002. Jonnal please update the listing when ever you get time and post it.

Regards

I-140 Update

LIN-02-126-5XXXX.
R/d Mar 5 2002.
EB2/RIR - 485
Called NSC today - Same Old Message.
Hopefully something will work out this week.

rd 2/21, nd 2/21, ad==??

still no words. NSC definitely slow down now, maybe due to restructuring?

140 EB3

RD FEB 27 ND FEB 27
still waiting for the good news....
i will be completing 7 weeks tomorrow. Hope to hear something good by the end of the week...

approved

Hi guys: my case was approved on April 12 (last Friday). I forgot to check the system until this morning. RD was 2/19/2002.
I opted for 485 and in EB3. Good luck to you all! It took me 3 and half years to get labor certificate, which taught me that we all would have a happy ending as long as we are happy persons.....

looks like the EB3\'s are getting approved

looks like the EB3\'s are getting approved. Is this because of the strict supervision of RIR & EB2 cases

So am I

EB2 - RD 02/11 and nearing the 75 (if that means anything) day limit

------

Notice EB2 processings have come to a standstill at VSC and CSC, too.
NSC approved EB2 cases (forum entered) last on 04/03 (RD 01/30) and 03/26(RD 02/11)

------

immigration-law.com used to post \'Informal\' I140 processing times for the SCs periodically; they have stopped posting that now.
I do not know if there is anything between the lines.

------

140 Approvals?????

i am getting all worried here....i am planing to go to India in June. I was hoping to file 485 before that. I Guess, NSC won\'t make it happen....God, i expect to get 140 approved this week.

I am also going home in July too.

I plans were as follow:
  1/ Before 4/15 I -140 Approl
  2/ Apply for AOS (my wife and I)
  3/ April 30, my wife leaves for home. I already have the ticks
  4/ July I go home to.
  5/ August my I wife and I returns from home. By them our EAD are approved.

I am now revising my plan. For sure my wife will leave at the scheduled date (GC is less importan for some!). Don\'t know yet how will. I hope I will get the I-140 this week. So I might be able to follow my initial plan.
I might apply next month alone and ad my wife later when she gets back. Don\'t know if we can apply together while she is out of the US. Does anyone have an idea.
Is it better for me to wait until we get back in August to apply for AOS?

Thanks,
pulo

same concern

pulo,

i also have the same problem. i think ur have has to be in US to file her 485. anyway, u can file it without her. i am not sure though. if u or anyone else get some info reg this, i will be happy if u can pass it on to me. my cocerns are:

1)whether i can file 485 without my wife?
2)can i file for my wife while she is in India?
3)let\'s say i file for 485 now. if my wife wants to file her 485 in sep and if the dates retrogress by then, what happens?

thanks guys....

Finally!

My lawyer\'s office has finally gotten my appln together for I-140! labor approved 1/29/02 from Chicago DOL. They are about to mail the appln. I will update once I get my RD/ND. The delay was partly because of internal changes with the employer causing a change in tax ID. Pulo, how come you are going the I-485 way?

No Title

1) you can file 485 without your wife
2) Nope
3) Nothing happens.. you still can file for your wife in Sep(better check with your lawyer On this)

To Tryagain

Thanks a lot. Your answers were really helpful. So even if the dates are not current in sep, my wife can file for 485, as i will do it in June.

NSC STOPPED PROCESSING

Hi guys

Someone posted a message saying that NSC has stopped processing cases(i guess 485) with RD after june1. It seems they won\'t start processing until the INS restructure is complete. Well, if it\'s true, i am really worried whether that could be the reason for very few 140 approvals now-a-days...

What do u all think about this?

I really hope that this information is not true

won\'t buy it totally, unless

confirmed by authentic sites like shusterman/imwong/grasmick etc.