NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 15, 2002.

thanks Chicago Dol

Thanks Chicago Dol for your kind reply. Looks like there were a lot of EB3 cases had been approved lately, unfortunately I didn\'t see any information about EB2/RIR cases. My ND is 02/19, EB2/RIR and still no any information. Start to worry it seriously. Please post similar case if you got approved. My attorney said he would inquiry my case status with NSC next week. Thanks.

U r The man..

Hi EB#RIR_MO
U gave us a big confidence booster man..Hope we hear some more approvals next week.
once again thankx man..

hi fellaws how you all doing?

Sorry for not visiting the forum & updating the latest & greatest list, i\'ll get back to it ASAP.

hope every one is doing fine.

Jonnal.

Not bad..

We are dying to see new approvals in EB2, approvals became too slow lately (from past 45 days). please post your greatest and latest list. I thought your 140 got approved and you stopped posting the updates from then onwards or you might be on vacation.

140 ND 8 MARCH

Hi My I140 is EB2 and Notice date is 8 th march if any one of same date gets approved please inform.
Thanks

thanks a lot

definitely this is a piece of good news. hopefully, more good news is going to pour in soon.

just checked the the message, still same old 6-75 days

EB2/RIR
ND 3/11

to Jingshi

Mine is also same date and same category. Hoping to hear good news from past three weeks, nothin happend and it\'s playing same old message.

My friend case got approved RD 2/25.

My friend whose case have been approved and his lawyer has already received the notice. I dont know if he is EB2 or EB3. He does not know in which category he is.
I \'ve asked to investigate.

At the and of the week I will call my lawyer to get them call the INS. We should all call the INS to get their attention on our cases. Our cases have not moved for a while. It\'s time for them to get back to us.

pulo

Congrats !!!

Congratulations Mariyala,
 It seems EB2 also moving !!!
That is a great happiest news.
Mine is EB2/RIR 8th of April case.

NSC Tracker Spreadsheet ..... Suggestions pls.

Hello guys,

I\'m new to THIS forum, and was wondering if we could start a tracker and have all the cases on one spreadsheet.... I am including a sample tracker....

I would need suggestions as to : will this be useful, any more columns need to be added, etc.

I am still in the DOL stage, and this has been very useful for us at Chicago DOL. It\'s more than a month for me to get my DOL approval ( hopefully ), but it\'s never too late to get info on the I-140....

Pitme :)

Sample tracker:

NSC I-140 Tracker
NameCase NumRDNDADH CpyCategory CP/AOS RFEComments
Sample1LIN-99-999-9XXXX99/99/9999/99/9999/99/9999/99/99RIR/EB2CPX.
Sample2LIN-99-999-9XXXX99/99/9999/99/9999/99/9999/99/99Trad./EB3AOS..

raju2......& others interested in the tracker

raju2,

this is very primitive tracking. i will update the spreadsheet every day and post it on the forum. You can check out the Chicago DOL tracker that i update every day to see how it looks like. The link is

pitme "Chicago DOL Part 9" 5/7/02 9:19pm

If all of you could post your details ( all the columns), i will start updating the tracker.....

let me know if you have any suggestions

pitme