NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 15, 2002.

140 Approvals?????

guys, please post your approvals...we really need to see ur approvals at this point...

If it is true

When will the re-structuring get completed. any ideas. Also why would they only stop 485. If they stop they could stop everything except the premium processings.

please give inputs

How Long it takes to recieve copy of approval notice

My I-140 was approved according to AVM message. I have not recieved approval notice yet. Do you guys know how long does it take to recieve approval notice ?Thanks

Wants to add into I-140 list

I-140, NSC
LIN-02-154-521XX
RD 04/08/02
ND 04/08/02

Could any body please post some idea about the present average I-140 processing (NSC) time.
Thanks In Advance !!!

I-140 processing times

my I-140(EB2/RIR) was filed on 03/05 and Nd was the same day. I am still waiting. Baased on the info. posted on this forum, it is taking around 8-14 weeks now. NSC has slowed down considerably from the past 2 months.

Well lets hope it gets moving and we get our approvals soon. Well HOPE is the only thing we got for now.

Cheers.

Thank You !!

Hi Sansan

Thank You for the information.

Mine also EB2/RIR.

Let us hope INS will pick up soon and will speed up it\'s work as earlier.

EB3 RIR I-140 Approved!

Hi!

I have been following all the posts and want to inform my I-140 was approved on 4/18.

EB3- RIR
I-140 RD 3/01
ND 4/18

Don\'t have lin# or AD, since lawyer is following and notifies me upon approval. Going for CP - Montreal

Hope this helps all those still waiting

Background checks!

Just read this on Ron Gotcher\'s website: INS is conducting background checks on every applicant with any application! Nobody knows the timeframe for these background checks. This may explain the recent delay in processing I-140s.

FBI

A while ago, during the 485 stage, there was FBI background check for everyone. Maybe that has come back. It\'s going to take years and years for us to get GC in that case. Let\'s pray for this not to happen.

Only EB3 are getting approuved. Why?

I saw several I-140 EB3 cases filed after my case getting approuved and I don\'t know why. So far I haven\'t seen on this forum any EB2 case with RD after mine getting approuved.
Is the reason related to the number of EB2 versus the number of EB3? Or should I look somewhere else.

Hiw does the INS process EB categories?

pulo.