NSC approvals Tracking: Part VI

NSC ND 12/12 still waiting

was transfered from TSC and the new NSC ND 12/12 and still waiting for approval.
Talked to an IIO and she told me that was file was wwith an officer and they are yet make a decision. Does anyone know how long it will take after its been assigned to an officer.
I asked the IIO and she refused to asnwered this question and said it was good thing it has been assigned

atleast i know one person who got his I-140 approved RD 12/12/01

Hey Ravi,

i guess we got to wait until atleast 75 days to call the IIO at NSC to know what\'s going on with our cases (EB2).

one of my friend got his I-140 approved ND 12/12/01 AD 01/29/02 EB2..

I was told that AVM gets updated daily....

but I am not certain about that. I would guess it gets updated every week.

Received approval notice

I received approval notice yesterday and apprarently the receipt number on the approval notice matches with the one we received when the 140 petition filed with NSC. Any one knows how long it takes to get the file NVC from NSC.

Thanks.

Jonnal please helpme.....

I received my new approval notice yesterday (re-approved on Jan 28). Could you please tell me about your friends case, you mentioned that there was delay in sending the file to NVC after there is a INS mistake. Was it finally reached NVC? If yes, after how many days? I just wanted to know it seems my case is indentical to your friends case and if I can do any thing to save some time. Just called NVC they didn\'t receive, I didn\'t expect either so early.

Thanks for your time.

VM

I also talked to IIO yesterday, and she also said they do update the AVM on daily basis which in turn i don\'t believe so.
And she also said they are looking into last week of Nov. cases(I140).I hope you will get approval soon.

Wish everyone good luck.
Thanks.

My case is transferred from TSC on Feb 06 2002

My case is transferred from TSC.
RD July 26th 2001
ND Aug 01 2001

Any idea when my case will be approved.

Countdown#3 begins.

I-140 petition mailed out today ( PD-05/23/01; SWA AD-09/12/02; DOL AD-01/04/02; DOL HC-01/17/02 )
Will let you folks know the LIN and Date related info. as soon as they are made available.

Thanks

welcome dipc!

What is your EB-X category - 1, 2 or 3? EB-3 processing is currently faster in NEB due to the higher proportion of EB2 applicants.

Approved!

RD: 09/12/01
ND: don\'t know
RFE sent by INS: 12/21/01 (Company Financials)
RFE reply received by INS: 01/29/02
AD: 02/08/02

Mine was also transferred.....

from TSC to Nebraska. RD 07-30 ND 08-07
wish u good luck!