140 approved

My 140 is approved today.

RD: 12/5/02
RFE: 1/31/03
RFE reply received: 2/26/03
AD: 4/11/03

See you guys in 485 tracker

Approved

My brother I140 got approved on 7 April.
ND - 21 April
EAD AD - 11 April
ND - 21 April
EB2/RIR concurrent

One of my friend (EB3/RIR concurrent) whose works in my company got I140 approved on 1 April. ND for I140 was last week of Dec'2002

Congrats bnks

bnks..,

Congrats on getting your 140 cleared
Best of luck for 485..,

Thanks
pchandr

I140 Approved

my I140 is approved on 28th March 2003. just thought of sharing with u all.
(sorry folks. i could logon just today coz i was going crazy with my work)

just a recap:

Concurrent filing (I140 & 485) - EB2
Notice Date : Dec 5th 2002
got EAD at local INS office by dec 2nd wk.
finger printing done in jan 2003.
RFE on company's ability to pay requested by INS on Feb 18th 2003.
The lawyer had specified the company's recent layoffs in the 140 app ( for his own wierd reasons :) ). hence, i guess, the RFE.
RFE docs submitted by 18th March 2003.
Approval date : 28th March 2003.

good luck to all those still waiting for the approval. be patient, it will workout.

btw, this is a great service that immigration.com guys are providing.
this was my favorite forum when i was really anxious abt the outcome of my 140 app (especially with my 6yr cap for h1 expiring in jan '03)
hats off to u guys... pl. continue ur good work.
thanks for all the info and support
i hope my 485 goes thru quick. all that ends well, feels good :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Fellows..,

The AVM and the Web Message says that my AP is still pending, but in fact they sent my approved AP's to my lawyer on April 22nd and till today/Now the AVM message still shows the same thing "Still pending", had anybody encountered the same situation, i guess they don't update the WEB and the AVM often i guess, this is really bad on the part of BCIS

Thanks..,
Pchandr

online case status indicates that on april 25, notice of RFE has been mailed. My attorney has not received yet.

Hi cpgiri,
sorry to hear about u'r RFE :( . What was u'r Category for I140. If u could share some details about I140 that would be great.
Nebrasca service center have gone on vacation as I haven't seen any recent i140 approvals :rolleyes: ...

thnx

sorry it was for iak426 not cpgiri
sorry about it....

iak426
sorry to hear about u'r RFE . What was u'r Category for I140. If u could share some details about I140 that would be great.
Nebrasca service center have gone on vacation as I haven't seen any recent i140 approvals ...

thnx

Their website is also not being updated I guess. Anybody whose online status changed in this month?

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 & EAD Approval

Hi,

Anyone got their I-140 & 765 approved with RD and ND dates March 2003. Please let me know.

Regards,
AV

Here is my Info
Filed 140, 485,AP & EAD concurrently
EB3
Rd 3/19
ND 3/21

Rec# is 03-134 xxxxxx

I really don't know what the 134 is ? Please can you tell me?
The receipt for I-140 says the process takes about 150 to 180 days. Is this pretty much stander for all the cases?

Thank u

iak426
sorry to hear about u'r RFE . What was u'r Category for I140. If u could share some details about I140 that would be great.
Nebrasca service center have gone on vacation as I haven't seen any recent i140 approvals ...

thnx [/B][/QUOTE]

Hi

I had applied in EB-1 (aliens of extraordinary)category. I have already been working on O-1(alians of extra-ordinary) visa.

For EB-1 ,one has to fullfil certain criteria out of list of 10. I am asked to submit further evidence of all the required 10 criteria.
I dont think I will submit response to this RFE.

I was asked to provide all evidences about the qualification to have extraordinary ability, even I am O1 visa holder. It looks strange, as O1 visa and EB1 share the same standards.

Here are my details

Applied on May 13th/2003.. i dont know RD or ND..
EB3/Concurrent.
got the lin numbers from back side of the checks Lin-0318xxx

please post any latest updates..

Originally posted by Sam2003
Here is my Info
Filed 140, 485,AP & EAD concurrently
EB3
Rd 3/19
ND 3/21

Rec# is 03-134 xxxxxx

I really don't know what the 134 is ? Please can you tell me?
The receipt for I-140 says the process takes about 150 to 180 days. Is this pretty much stander for all the cases?

Thank u

The 134 number is the number of working days since Oct 1st when the Service centers accounting year starts. tracking by Notice date(ND) shd be the same as tracking by this number.

Prashant.