NSC Approvals Tracker-starting 11/05/02

I140 approved

My I 140 got approved today 04/27/06

Here are my details
I140 filing date - 02/06/06
Labor approved on 12/17/05
PD - 01/08/06 - EB2

Congrates for getting I-140 approved. Please verify your Priority date and Labor approved dates. They does not look correct.

Thanks.

mjbhaiya said:
My I 140 got approved today 04/27/06

Here are my details
I140 filing date - 02/06/06
Labor approved on 12/17/05
PD - 01/08/06 - EB2

HI GC212,
I am wondering how could you apply at vermont, As per USCIS all the I-140 should be filed at NSC dated from 1st of april 2006 no matter the center falls to vermont.

gc212 said:
Congrates for getting I-140 approved. Please verify your Priority date and Labor approved dates. They does not look correct.

Thanks.

My LC state is NH and I filed I-140 at Nebraska ceter. I put wrong state in my signature.

uthradam said:
HI GC212,
I am wondering how could you apply at vermont, As per USCIS all the I-140 should be filed at NSC dated from 1st of april 2006 no matter the center falls to vermont.

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 EB2 NSC Approved 5/4/06

My I-140 was approved today. Here are the details.

LC PERM EB2 PD 11/16/05
I-140/I-485 Concurrently filed 2/24/06
EB2 (non IT position)
Non-retrogressed country

Requirements were MS+5 years progressive experience. I used some of the experience with the sponsoring company.

Hopefully my AOS will come in the next six months or so.

Good luck to all.

I-140 Transferred To Lincoln, NE

Hi Guys,

Just found out that my case got transferred to Lincoln, NE from Vermont.

My I-140 was submitted to Vermont ND: Feb 6 2006.

So much for transferring cases only from April onwards !!!

Any thoughts ? ....... do you think it will get processed any faster ?

Any ideas on processing times ? Do you think my RD or ND would stick with my application and fall into the Feb queue or go back to the end ?

Thanks in advance.

Suhel said:
Hi Guys,

Just found out that my case got transferred to Lincoln, NE from Vermont.

My I-140 was submitted to Vermont ND: Feb 6 2006.

So much for transferring cases only from April onwards !!!

Any thoughts ? ....... do you think it will get processed any faster ?

Any ideas on processing times ? Do you think my RD or ND would stick with my application and fall into the Feb queue or go back to the end ?

Thanks in advance.

My case is also moved to Lincoln, NE from Vermont.

I am not sure if this is a good sign or not as Nebraska has more denials than approvals.

Any one filed from NE can comment on this.

Let's hope for the best!

Suhel said:
Any ideas on processing times ? Thanks in advance.
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=1016|8767|6739

Mine too x-ed from Vermont, got an email today. My ND is 30 Jan 06.

RFE on my EB3.
USCIS has mistakenly sent me an RFE requsting evidence for Masters Degree and/or 5 Years Experience thinking that it is EB2
My Lawyer replied back today.

EB3 file date Mar-2-2006
RFE issued on Apr 31st

Got an appointment for biometrics/finger print and haven't got any LUD on my I-140 or I-485
Is this common?

I guess anything is possible...

EB2
I-140 -I485 Concurrently filed on 03/24/06.
Non-retrogressed country

don't worry, LUD doesn't change until you are done with fingerprinting

dante73 said:
Got an appointment for biometrics/finger print and haven't got any LUD on my I-140 or I-485
Is this common?

I guess anything is possible...

EB2
I-140 -I485 Concurrently filed on 03/24/06.
Non-retrogressed country

BTW did you get a 'code 3' biometric appointment or any other code ?

140 -I485 Concurrent filing

Is it possible to file I-140 -I485 Concurrently ? my labor thru perm was approved recently(eb3)

thanks

My i140 was filed on 2/13/06. Received notification today that my petition has been sent to Lincoln Nebraska. Please God tell me that our i140's will not be placed at the back of some long queue. Does anyone know what the processing times are?
I looked online and they seem to say that they are processing Feb 06. Does that mean they're processing ours, or is that Feb 06 for another group of people - not us? Just when you think you're getting to the front of a queue, they make a new queue!!

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

Transferred from Vermont

Just got and email that my case was transferred from Vermont.

On May 17, 2006, we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in LINCOLN, NE for processing. Our office in LINCOLN, NE will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

I wonder why they say its a local office ??

My RD is 01/27/06.
LUD 03/06/06, 05/17/06

Any one else who was transferred from VSC has heard anything after the note ?

My case is transferred from VSC to NSC today too

Co-ask. Any approvals for the transferred cases?

RD: 2/10/2006
ND: 2/13/2006

bel_in_nyc said:
My i140 was filed on 2/13/06. Received notification today that my petition has been sent to Lincoln Nebraska. Please God tell me that our i140's will not be placed at the back of some long queue. Does anyone know what the processing times are?
I looked online and they seem to say that they are processing Feb 06. Does that mean they're processing ours, or is that Feb 06 for another group of people - not us? Just when you think you're getting to the front of a queue, they make a new queue!!

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

Hi bel_in_nyc, can you post an update about your labor cert in the BEC tracking thread so that we can update our tracker ?

Thanks
-MDWatch :D

My Case Too Moved To Lincoln

FROM VERMONT.
PD for 140 is 1/18/06
Whats going on...

ciril99 said:
My case is also moved to Lincoln, NE from Vermont.

I am not sure if this is a good sign or not as Nebraska has more denials than approvals.

Any one filed from NE can comment on this.

Let's hope for the best!

What Happenes if employ looses his job after I-140 approval?

Dear Freinds

I would like to know what will happen if I-140 approved and employe loose his job. Is there a time limit. Please advice me.
Thank you