NSC Approvals Tracker-starting 11/05/02

Congrats

Congratulations, LongLost. You deserve it after spending 3.5 yr on Labor cert.

I submit our I-485 on 6/28/2006, took our FP on 7/18/2006, and received our EAD last week (approved on 7/21/2006). It looks like our progress is about the same. Maybe I will receive advanced parole pretty soon.

Let's keep our hopes together.

Thanks

Thanks oscar. It feels better to stand together and hope for the best for all of us. Are you with TSC also?

oscar923 said:
Congratulations, LongLost. You deserve it after spending 3.5 yr on Labor cert.

I submit our I-485 on 6/28/2006, took our FP on 7/18/2006, and received our EAD last week (approved on 7/21/2006). It looks like our progress is about the same. Maybe I will receive advanced parole pretty soon.

Let's keep our hopes together.

I-140 Filed

My attorney finally filed my I-140 to NSC on July 26, 2006. I am waiting for Receipt from NSC (Nebraska Service Center).

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied to NSC. My receipt # starts with (Lin0620....). So I assume my case has not been transferred to TSC. I received my EAD card on 7/25/2006 through the mail.

My application went to NSC too, my receipt date is June 27th, 2006 and we had our fingerprints done on 7/18. Any idea when we might receive EAD and AP?
Thanks,
frog

You will get them soon

Mine receipt date is 2nd June 06 at NSC
FP appointment 10 July
EAD received 23rd July
travel Doc would receive soon

ho_jayega said:
Mine receipt date is 2nd June 06 at NSC
FP appointment 10 July
EAD received 23rd July
travel Doc would receive soon

Do you have to get fingerprinting (some code..) done before they issue EAD and AP?

In my EAD/AD receipt notices they say they will inform me of biometrics and then only I should make appointments. Thanks and good luck to all!

vine95050 said:
Do you have to get fingerprinting (some code..) done before they issue EAD and AP?

In my EAD/AD receipt notices they say they will inform me of biometrics and then only I should make appointments. Thanks and good luck to all!

We got the EADs before our FP was done. Still waiting on AP though.

gcpursuer said:
We got the EADs before our FP was done. Still waiting on AP though.

Thanks gcpursuer for your response. We received our code 3 biometric appointment letter today. We have yet to hear from them on ead or ap.

Still waiting...!

SUBST - Filed with NSC EB2, number starting LIN0614...
April 18th receipt date

Still waiting.. :confused:

Any clues?

sathya10 said:
April 18th receipt date

Any clues?
Same here. Filed in May with LIN0617... and there was a LUD last month end with no change in status. Looks like subst labors are being scrutinized. Those with original labor are getting approved in about 2 weeks. Does anyone know the time it takes for I-140 approvals with subst labor?

NSC is still at April 1st/2nd week. Don't develop theories out of nowhere. Substitue labor has always and will be scrutinized more than original labor.

Only TSC is approving isn two weeks.

gcpursuer said:
Same here. Filed in May with LIN0617... and there was a LUD last month end with no change in status. Looks like subst labors are being scrutinized. Those with original labor are getting approved in about 2 weeks. Does anyone know the time it takes for I-140 approvals with subst labor?

LIN06-142-xxxxxx

sathya10 said:
April 18th receipt date

Any clues?

Mine is LIN06-142-xxxxxx and was filed on April 13. I'm still waiting too.

Filed I-140/I-485 concurrently..what next ?

Hi,

For the first time in life I-140/I-485 concurrent filing is done for me as per the message from the attorneys on July 27th. What do I expect next ? and How do I track things ? how do I know which service center ? I appreciate any info on this.

I-140 approved

I-140 was filed on July 19th. I got the reciept number from lawyer today and checked the case status. It says it was approved on August 3rd. I don't know which service center etc.

-S