NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

I 140

hello shashi
I recieved rfe on financial info of company reuesting additional info on oct16th i replied to rfe on nov8th(reached INS) and i am waiting ever since , mine is a small company 35 employees and it got bought out by another company in the beggining of this year so financial data that my company sent for last year but for this year it is a non existent company so she sent new companys data , so god knows
what will happen also do you know if they approve EAD before I 140 ,
thanks

I 140

There are different types of I-140 I am seeing on the processing times for Nebraska (140A, 140 B, 140 C, 140 D, 140 E, ....)

I have masters degree (M.C.A) and 4 yrs exp from prev employer. I don't know which category I belong to.

Can someone throw some light on this?

(My 140 was filed on 12/5. I haven't recd receipt notice from INS till now).

140 approved

i have my 140 approved.

details...

EB2, NOT CONCURENT filing

RD - OCT 30/2002
AD - DEC 16/2002

LIN-0302354XXX

keep the good work going group.. please update the xls

Is it true??

The processing times as of 12/1/02 for Nebraska center says 3/12 for EB2 category. Is it true?

Confusing. Don't know whats going on....

Updated 12/17/02: NSC Processing Times as of 12/01/02 www.immigration-law.com
I-140 D*** (EB-2 except NIW) 3/12/02

:confused:

Re: gama_2001

While NSC processing times for I140-EB2 do show a date of 3/12/02, we've seem approvals as late as RD 10/30 (see sum_97's post earlier). This is not to say that others have been waiting for months for their I140 - EB2 to be processed.

What are you details? (Lin #, EB2/EB3, RIR / non RIR, AOS/CP/Conc)
SDD

I haven't recvd receipt notice from INS. so no idea of LIN#. Heard that it will take 3 weeks to get receipt.

Other details are EB2/RIR/AOS not concurrent filing.

no... INS will not send a reciept notice for RFE ...
Atleast it did not send it to me....

The WEB and AVM reflected the recpt of RFE details by INS

I got information from the online status check till yesterday that my reply to the RFE has been received on november 27thand it will take 210-240days for a decision.All of a sudden this morning I get the message that the last written notice in my case has been returned as undeliverable.though there has been no change in address.What does this mean can anyone tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody say howlong INS takes to reject a case after reply to RFE is sent.My reply to RFE has been received by INS on november 27th.Today I get a message on the online status check that the last written notice has been sent back to INS by postal authorities as undeliverable.I am not able to guess what might be in the notice,whether good or bad though the result was never updated on the system online and AVM.I dont know what is going on.My attorneys office is closed for hols and I am spending the holidays in jitters.

Another Approval

Hi,

One of my Colleagues has got an approval from NSC.

Category: EB3 / RIR
ND: 11/12/02
AD: 12/20/02

Good luck for the rest of the guys in waiting.

Sail1

when I spoke with the immigration information officer just now she wants my attorney or employer to speak,she is not telling what the notice is about keeping me in shivers.
what could the contents of the notice be?God alone knows!

check to see if ur attorney's address is changed. It looks like they have mailed the notice to ur emplloyer or ur attorney as in the case for everybody's 140..and address is changed or something????...good luck...

keep up the hope and pray. for the best

sail1

Thanks for posting the information .Please let me know the details of your friend's I-140 filing(concurrent filing or regular filing).

Mine is a concurrent filing(140/485/ead/ap) with ND of 13 NOV,02 in your post you mentioned the ND as 12 Nov,02 .I am little anxious to know the details.

Also please post the first few numbers of the receipt number,mine receipt numbers for all the applications are

LIN-03-032-52xxx

Just want to have a idea what dates applications are currently getting processed at NSC.

Thanks

Please update the tracker.

almost the same here :) . but mine is EB2.
I didnt file for EAD concurrently. I got the EAD issued at the local INS office based on I485 receipt notice.

here are the details. pl. add this to the tracker xls.

Concurrent filing I140/I485
EB2 case

LIN-03-051-50xxx

RD 11/19/02
ND 05/12/02

great service !
thanks

Originally posted by PaulK
Please update the tracker.

Concurrent filing I140/I485/I131/I765
EB3 case

LIN-03-051-50xxx

RD 11/19/02
ND 05/12/02

Which local office

j
gameboy 5555
ust curious to know where did you appy for EAD . Because it is not yet 90 days since you filed for 140/485 and there were postings in the forum stating that local ins service centers are refusing to issue ead based on 485 receipt. just curious.......

diff btw skilled worker and proffessional

Hi everybody,

I am very new to this forum. and I want to apply for labor. I guess people in I-140 will answer better than in people in LC. So, I am asking the following question in this forum. Please dont mind.

Whats the diff btw skilled worker and proffessional in EB3 category?

Thanks in advance,
Krishna

Tracker

Folks,
PSA tracker. I have tried to compile info from this thread and from conc filing in NSC thread. I have not been able to compile from other threads as of now.

M2002 - If you are back from vacation, could I request you to maintain it from here. (I am having a tough time at work right now and will not be able to dedicate too much time)

Thanks!
SDD

No approvals for long time

I was wondering why there is no approvals for long time. I know it was holiday season, but it is over now.

Will it go as fast as it was going before holidays. I am worrying about the days changing from 150 to 210 for I-140.
Does it effecting any thing??

I-140 approved

My I 140 is approved as I found from the INS case status online..

RD: 11/19/02 (EB3/Non-concurrent)
AD: 01/06/03
LIN: 03-037-XXXXX

Thanks folks for the useful input... GOOD LUCK:)

Last edited by a moderator: