NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

kandy17

If I am in your position, I would just take a prinout of the online case status showing the I-140 approval, fax it to the lawyer and then send email to lawyer showing your concern about no one receiving the approval notice. It hard for anyone to delay or argue on issues if you present evidence. Once you do that, the lawyer will be forced to look into it and comeup with an explanation. If 14 days passed, then the lawyer is supposed to call INS to request for another copy.

Re: Re mrindia12345

Shashi,

I see this message on the case status page:

On October 25, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.
-----------------------------
some one was mentioning of entering AVM at the end of the URL, but it gives me the same search page and doesn't go forward when I try to search on that page.

Help !

Originally posted by kshashikanth
mrindia12345,
When you enter your LIN number on status page on web (https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp) , you will see similar message........

On Novemeber XX , 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing was complete before we requested the additional material, the remaining processing time for this stage of your case is approximately 180 days. You will receive a written decision on this case.

This means they have received your RFE.........

All the best.....

Thank you,

Shashi

Re mrindia12345

mrindia12345,
According to message...........they have not updated or they have not recived your RFE which you have replayed on 11/5/02.......better ask your attorney to call NSC regarding you case because it is almost 1 month.........ask him How did he send papers to NSC ? Fedex or USPS.........so that you will have proof......

Sometime they may not updated Online check AVM (Automated Voice Message)to night.....Here is the number.....

402-323-7830

All the best....

Shashi

Hi Sashi, Mrindia12345 & other folks,
You need to check the AVM rather than online case status.
It happened to me. I used to check only on website. Always it says we got your RFE reply on Nov 20. So on.......
And yesterday my lawyer office sent an email, that they got I-140 approval document, and they are mailing a copy to me. And immediately I checked again online. Still old message ......
After trying many times got the AVM - it says my case aprroved on Nov 26 itself. So friends - try on AVM .....
I waited loooong for this from may15......

I wish you all Goodluck.

gsm2002
EB2/RIR

Re: kandy17

Originally posted by gcard2002
If I am in your position, I would just take a prinout of the online case status showing the I-140 approval, fax it to the lawyer and then send email to lawyer showing your concern about no one receiving the approval notice. It hard for anyone to delay or argue on issues if you present evidence. Once you do that, the lawyer will be forced to look into it and comeup with an explanation. If 14 days passed, then the lawyer is supposed to call INS to request for another copy.

Hi GCard2002:
Thanks for your reply!
Per my Attorney he wanted to wait till the end of this week and
then wanted to call INS or apply for duplicate approval notice.
He even told me that mail might be delayed because of
holiday season. His argument seems reasonable and he does have cases like me..
Anyway Will wait till end of this week!

Any comments

I called NSC regarding my I 140 update........They told me following sentence..........

" They said the I-140 is matched up with the I 485 and is in the data entry area."

I 140
RD/ND July 5 2002
RFE Sept 5 2002
RFE Details Co.'s ability to pay
RFE RPLY Oct 19 2002

Please post your Comments……..about what it means?

Shashi

Frustating

Its more then 30 days since My company lawyer had responded to the Query and still no response. Its being more then 7 months my I140 is pending.

I140 RD: Apr 30.(EB2/RIR)
Query Date: Oct 8th. (Co's Ability to pay)
Query Response Received By INS: 5th Nov
No Action yet.

God knows what is happening.

I-140 approved

Here are my details

EB3 RIR - 08/30/02 I-140 APPLIED
10/15/02 I-485 APPLIED WITH (EAD AND AP)
10/25/02 RFE I-140
11/08/02 GOT I-485 RECEIPT
11/15/02 RESPONSE TO I-140 RFE
11/20/02 RFE RESPONSE RECEIVED BY INS
12/02/02 I-140 APPROVED

Can somebody update the excel sheet.
See you guys in AOS Forum.
Thanks

I140 details

Case # LIN 03-045-5xxxx
RD 11/27
ND 11/27

RIR/EB2/CP

Pl update tracker.
SDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Application mailed to INS: 11/26 (by Fedex)
Receipt date: 11/27
Notice date: 11/27
Receipt of I140 receipt notice: 12/6

SDD

Originally posted by Patcha_card
SDD, When did your attorney mail the application and when did they recieve the 140 reciept notice?

Approval after RFE: Finally!

ND/RD 04/21
EB2 RIR
RFE 09/11 Employer financials etc,
Response mailed 11/29; RD 12/03
Approved 12/05; updated on the system 12/06.
Going for CP Chennai. Good luck everybody.

Shashi and all others,

Thanks much. My I-140 is approved. As you guys said they are not updating the website (it still says that we requested for RFE...on so and so date...).

I called them and the message said the case is approved.

Here are the details once again:

RD: 9/3/2002 NSC
RFE: 10/25/2002
RFE replied: 11/5/2002
I-140 approved: 12/4/2002

Good luck !

My guess is that , NSC will be processing RFE cases until next year.
Concurrent filers, are we on a wrong boat heading in the wrong direction

I-140 Approval!

Hi Guys,

After waiting more than 7 months, my I-140 finally got be approved. I checked the case status online, I was told my case be approved on Dec 04, 2002.

This is a long run, but thanks your guys and God. Ready to go for next step. Best wishes to you all.

Here is my information:
EB2 RIR
RD: 4/26/2002
RFE: 9/11/2002 for working experience letter
RFE replied: 10/18/2002
I-140 approved: 12/4/2002

Peter

I think NSC is clearing off old cases so that they can be within the 60 day mark they have targetted to be in (as per INS instructions 3-4 months ago). My guess is that once the old 140 applications get cleared the processing dates would be 1 or 2 months old as was the case last month.
SDD

Originally posted by Patcha_card
My guess is that , NSC will be processing RFE cases until next year.
Concurrent filers, are we on a wrong boat heading in the wrong direction

How to track 140 Status

Hi all,

I am new to this thread.

I-140 application filed on 12/5/02.

How do I track my status. Will I get any reference number or case number for the same (My employer didn't give me one for Regional Labor). If I don't get one, is it possible to trace with Employer Phone #, filing date etc.,

Thanks in advace.