Please Update Tracker with the correct information

My
RD: May 22nd 2002
ND: May 23rd 2002

# LIN-02-193-5XXX
Bapa

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrates ChicagoDol

It is nice to hear from you and you and Rsur are the active members of this forum, Best luck for your future processing.

Congrates ChicagoDol

It is nice to hear from you and you and Rsur are the active members of this forum, Best luck for your future processing.

Finally approved: ND 3/11/02 AD 6/21/02 EB2/RIR AOS

Thank all of the people who contributed to this forum. It has been a very strong support throughout the waiting period.
Good luck to those who are still waiting.

Tracker --------------------> 06/25/02 Congratulations ping Lu, yeeho

Updated Bapa, yeeho

Added ping Lu

Any OR approved with ND of Feb., Mar. and Apr.? It is terribly slow. Has NSC stopped processing EB1?

To --- tryagain1,pulol,normandi,yeeho50,Gupte

Hi all,
   Are your cases still pending because mine is same old message it takes 90 days etc.Because i had not show your posting since long time just i wanted to confirm with you all.
Thanks

ND-01/23/2002

Anybody knows how long it will take to hear a decision once the case is assigned to IIO?

Thanks in advance

Lekha.

please update my info.

Case LIN-02-112-5XXXX
RD 2/15
RFE 5/16 - Co. Fin. Ability to pay
RFE replay received on 6/25.

pulo

Tracker --------------------> 06/26/02

Added gshyan, hellogc, onemorewaiting, kvs, NehaReddy

Updated pulo

Need Help Friends,

Hi Friends,

I desperately need help !!!! Here is the situation.
  I used to work for company "A" on H1 as hourly and applied Labour
and before My labour got cleared , I came to bench with out pay (they didn\'t revoked my H1) and i joined Company \'B\' on TN visa (as I became canadian) .Company "A" doesn\'t know that i joined other company . mean while my labour got cleared and they applied for I 140 for CP in Canada. I-140 will be cleared in 3 weeks .
what should i do ,should i go for CP or 485 ? should i Inform Company A that iam working for Company \'B\' ? will it be problem as iam on TN ?
I appreciate any suggestions or past experiences . Please Help me
Thanks a lot
Neha!!!

Question ?

My ND is 03/11/02, EB2. It has been more than 90 days, 107 days to be exact. Would it be of any help for me to call up INS and query as to what is happening. Also can I call them or would they say that only the attorney can call as it is a I140 application made by the company who is the petitioner.

Any and all suggestions are welcome. I would also except suggestions to just hang in there and wait for some more time. Thanks in advance.

Request your attorney

You can request your attorney to talk if that is not possible you can ask directly they will give the information and the status. Because you have the right to ask if it is more then 90 days.