NSC Approval Tracker VIII -starting may 22

Thanks Rajeev

Thanks for starting to new thread Rajeev, Let us start using this from now on wards, as the previous one became too big.

Tracker --------------------> 05/22/02 Congratulations jingshi.

Added kannu, nikreddy, rkanagala, jingshi

Approved!!! EB3-RIR ND 04/03 AD 05/21

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....................
Just heard the message over the phone. I\'m so happy now!

Congrats EB3\'s

Guess you are in a good shape if you are EB3 in today\'s scenario. Congratulations to all that are getting the approvals. All the best to the others. Things will happen...Sooner or later.

My Case(EB2/RIR/IL/Masters/AOS)
RD & ND : 03/11/2002.....Waiting.

My latest Info

NC: Feb 25
RFE: April 9
RFE replied: May 22nd

Does anyone here know of how long it is taking for EB3 after RFE nowadays. I talked to my lawyer, she says that she has got approvals lately for RFE in about 10 days but she also mentioned that she doesn\'t know how the name check is going to impact the times. Any new info guys???

Thanks

No Title

Just to let you know that i know atleast one more case of my couleague EB2 RIR feb 24 and still waiting. Mine case is worse. I got RFE. So hang on and keep faith.

I know another

I know another colleague who has a RD&ND of feb 20th and got a RFE in march end and got approved on 05/17/2002. He is a EB2 RIR. He can be added to the list as Gupte\'s friend(GFND).

As for me I am with the majority i.e. Waiting.......
Enjoy the memorial day weekend and let comeback to the waiting after that. I don\'t expect much approvals after today till late next week as many INS officers will be on extended vacations. I am very happy if proved wrong by INS.

Take care guys

same old message

EB2 RIR RD: 02/19 60 to 90 days.. and it\'s already past 90 days. Looks like they lost mine.

Congratulations rahul07

Congratulations rahul07. Also best wishes for your CP !!!! Which consulate you are going to . Mumbai/Delhi/Chennai

Thanks

I am going to CP at Delhi

I have been a silent browser of this forum and would like to thank everybody for providing useful info. & support.

I wish all you guys good luck !!!

Hang in there ..... there is light at the end of tunnel ( and its not of oncoming train )

good luck

To Rahul07

Hi Rahul,

I am planning to go for CP too but waiting for I140 approval yet. Could you let me know what are the things necessary for CP?

Venkat.

485 help....

hi guys

i just need to know whether we can file i-485 without 140 approval notice, instead 140 approval - courtesy copy.

W2 and income tax returns

For I-485 my understanding is that one need w2 and copy of tax returns for last 3 yrs. I do not have them. Can someone please advice me as to where i can get them from.
Thanks.
Chicago Dol

EB2 RIR - Still waiting

RD: 03/05/02
EB2 RIR Going 485
Still waiting. I am not sure how long it takes. Anybody around this date - could you please post updates.

Not necessary I think.

Some attorneys prefer to submit them and some are not.

You can goto your local IRS office and request them to give you transcripts related to your last three year tax returns. Those are enough.
It may take a couple of weeks for them to mail them to you. Hope it helps.