NSC Approval Tracker VIII -starting may 22

Tracker --------------------> 06/06/02. Congratulations GetGCNow (from another thread)

Added GetGCNow, Redfox, zapper2002

Updated haymyth

Notice of intent to deny petition ???

Notice of intent to deny petition????

What\'s this? Under what circumstances it can be issued??? Please do let m know.
What kinds of RFEs possible and why?

raju2..good observation

I did not think about that. But we should atleast be hearing from the previous months cases. I have not been able to reach the AVM number 402 323 7830 this entire week (constantly engaged). I tried at about 11.00 pm CST. Have any body been able to get through or is it only me?

Rsur - EB are "fixed\'; when filing LC

I remember one posting saying that when you file the LC, the job description and requirements automatically "fixed" your category - either EB1,EB2 or EB3, and it cannot be changed unless you want to re-file the LC - so the answer is no.

I am just guessing the reason for the slowdown - who knows what\'s happening -

Hang in there...sansan

I can understand the frustration and helplessness of the situation. Judging by what is going on at TSC, we seem to be far better off. They have RD of Early to Mid 2001 pending. I am not able to figure out why EB2\'s are lagging behind so much. Let us hope for the best and keep our spirits up.

Rsur

I-140

can you please add my case to the tracker:

JDChicago
NSC
case no: 02-204-5XXXX
EB2/RIR
RD: 06/07/05
ND: 06/07/05
AOS

Tracker --------------------> 06/10/02 Congratulations juke.

Updated juke.

Added DanielK

You may be right but there are people with BS+ years got approved.

Hi,
    Let us not go in this all complications, There may be or may not be this reasons, But since last week there are not much approvals posted, Is it agian the processing is slow or People are not posting the Approvals. Even if you hear your friends approval please post them so that we come to know that there are approvals.

Rsur: that\'s not true for EB2 - according to I-140 form instructions

The evidences you listed above are only optional: the wording from the instructions is something like this:

LC, and Either ( Either MS or BS+5 ) or (Evidence you mentioned) or

If the above standards do not readily apply to the alien\'s
occupation, you may submit comparable evidence to
establish the alien\'s eligibility.

I guess they double check the job offer on the LC that has already been done by DOL, and will issue RFE for compnay financials when there is something in doubt, especially at the downturn of the economy...

Other RFEs like missing documents should be thanked to your careless lawyers...

RD-Receive date, ND-Notice Date

Some times the dates are same, sometimes they are several days different.

Same Old Message.

Hi Guys, I checked the message today it is giving the same old message, really i dont know how long it takes for this case

MIne is also ND 3/8 still waiting EB 2

I dont how long it takes for me it is almost 90 days if we see EB3 some of them got REF and got cleared

mkvr : Look in the other discussions for TSC.

One of the members of that thread did receive such a notice and eventually got approved. His name is Kishan Patel. You could ask him and get more info. All the best.

Rsur