November 2009 N-400 Tracker

Ok JC_33,

That is around the same time I sent mine, You should be fine. Good luck. Expect yellow letter soon if you did not get it yet. Did you sign up for the online alerts? via text or email @ ucis.gov?

i was very worried but finally this morning got sms/email that case has been transfered to local DO.everyone who r waiting for interview letter hopefully get their interview letter soon.i wish for all of u. goodluck to all

dr-scifi

I got yellow letter in December , before FP.

I sign up for email alert few days ago. When email comes with update , does it say what it is(example: Interview)? Because when I log in to the account only i can see LUD date, there is no explanation what step is currently my application.

Thanks

dr-scifi

I got yellow letter in December , before FP.

I sign up for email alert few days ago. When email comes with update , does it say what it is(example: Interview)? Because when I log in to the account only i can see LUD date, there is no explanation what step is currently my application.

Thanks

yes it tells u that ur case is updated in sms but in email it briefly tell what update u have in ur case.

The automated message says they mailed an RFE on Nov16th but i didnt receive any letter dated nov 16th and that the "case is on hold" until they receive the docs requested.... However i did receive the YL dated NOv 30th, that asks to bring in the DL on the interview date... Is it possible that i missed a letter in transit?

Any info is appreciated.

--------------------------------------------
Raleigh, NC : D/O
01/05/2005: GC Date
11/6/2009: N-400 Mail Date
11/9/2009: N-400 Rcvd Date
11/10/2009: Priority Date
11/10/2009: NOA Rcvd Date
11/9/2009: Check Cashed Date
11/17/2009: FP Letter Received
11/30/2009: Yellow Letter Received(DL reqd at interview)
12/07/2009: FP Date (Done as per schedule)

Can u provide USCIS phone number for AO 1 or 2 level

just called uscis. talked to 2nd level IO and was told that they r waiting to be scheduled for interview.thats all they know.
i am worried. i have to wait thats all.

Hi raosaab

Can anyone please provide phone numbers where the AO1 or AO2 level officers in USCIS contacted.

I called USCIS national 800 customer service number - this lady did not know absolutely and while asking for status she said it is under RFE and some additional documents/information has been asked and not received. I told her it was only FP notice and FP was done more than two weeks ago. She will not agree. She just read what the online system shows. About current status of application, she did not know anything except to say it is under process and I will hear in due course.

When I asked her to connect me to AO2/next level executive, she said there is no next level person. Surprised. Asked about which is the exact DO, she said NY. I said even in NY there are two - Garden city and Federal Plaza. She will not agree - she said it is NY and that is it.

Can anyone please advise the phone number where the AO2 level officer can be contacted for NY DO.

Thanks
NRI 107

Hi raosaab

Can anyone please provide phone numbers where the AO1 or AO2 level officers in USCIS contacted.

I called USCIS national 800 customer service number - this lady did not know absolutely and while asking for status she said it is under RFE and some additional documents/information has been asked and not received. I told her it was only FP notice and FP was done more than two weeks ago. She will not agree. She just read what the online system shows. About current status of application, she did not know anything except to say it is under process and I will hear in due course.

When I asked her to connect me to AO2/next level executive, she said there is no next level person. Surprised. Asked about which is the exact DO, she said NY. I said even in NY there are two - Garden city and Federal Plaza. She will not agree - she said it is NY and that is it.

Can anyone please advise the phone number where the AO2 level officer can be contacted for NY DO.

Thanks
NRI 107

hi i just called 1800-375-5283.the representative was very nice.i asked her if she can transfer me to 2 nd level immigration officer she said "to high level IO'
i said yes and then she connected me to high level IO.
It depends on what kind of reprentative u get.she was very nice.when she told her name "sonia"i asked if she is from india and she laughed.
goodluck my friend

Hi raosaab

Thanks
NRI 107

Best way is call the 800 number; whoever picks up say that you lost your notice etc. and that you do not have your NBC number. they will transfer you 2 next level and then give them your A# and say that you have not recieved any RFEs. The level 2 hasmore info

N-400 Application Update

11-12-2009: N400 Sent to Lewisville, TX 75067 via USPS Express mail
11-13-2009: Forwarded to Dallas, TX 75266
11-16-2009: Delivered at Dallas, TX 75266
11-19-2009: Check Cashed
11-23-2009: NOA Received (Priority Date 11-18-2009)
11-24-2009: RFE Letter Sent
11-30-2009: FP Letter Received (Priority Date 11-16-2009)
12-11-2009: FP Date
12-02-2009: FP Done (Walk-In)
12-16-2009: Yellow Letter Sent
12-23-2009: Yellow Letter Received (Request DL at Interview)
1- 6-2010: Interview Notice via Email (Local Office for Standard Interview)

xx-xx-xxxx: Interview Letter Received
xx-xx-xxxx: Interview Date
xx-xx-xxxx: Oath Letter Received
xx-xx-xxxx: Oath Date

Sent in my N-400 (Marriage Based) to Texas
11/09/2009: Check Cashed
11/12/2009: NOA Received
11/20/2009: Yellow Letter date
11/30/2009: FP Letter date
12/22/2009: FP Date
12/09/2009: FP done (Walk-in)
12/29/2009: Interview Letter Date
12/30/2009: Case status update online
01/04/2010: Interview Letter Received
02/09/2010: Interview Date
xx/xx/xxxx: Oath Letter Received
xx/xx/xxxx: Oath Date

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent in my N-400 (Marriage Based) to Texas
11/09/2009: Check Cashed
11/12/2009: NOA Received
xx/xx/xxxx: FP Letter Received
xx/xx/xxxx: FP Date
12/29/2009: Interview Letter Date
12/30/2009: Case status update online
01/04/2010: Interview Letter Received
02/09/2010: Interview Date
xx/xx/xxxx: Oath Letter Received
xx/xx/xxxx: Oath Date
Hey Mainstay, when did you complete your fingerprints?

Yellow Letter

For those wondering what a yellow letter looks like, here's a sample:
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Case File Review Notice / Interview Document Check List​

After a complete review of your file and Application for Naturalization (Form N-400), this office has found additional documentation may be needed. Unless previously submitted, please bring the below requested documents to your naturalization interview. Please do not mail in these requested items.

Along with this original notice, please bring the applicable items listed below to your naturalization interview. All documents must be clear and legible. If you have a document in any language other than English, it must be provided with a full English translation. The translator must certify that the translation is complete and accurate, and that he or she is competent to translate. You must provide both the foreign language document and the English translation.

You should be properly attired and be on time for your interview. Late arrival may result in the need to reschedule your interview. Please note that rescheduling can cause significant delays in the processing of your application. Bring all required documents to avoid delays in processing your case. Please do no mail in your required documents. This is a general checklist and since each case is unique, you may be required to produce additional documentation at the time of your interview. If your situation requires further details, you will be notified.

Uscis ao

hi i just called 1800-375-5283.the representative was very nice.i asked her if she can transfer me to 2 nd level immigration officer she said "to high level IO'
i said yes and then she connected me to high level IO.
It depends on what kind of reprentative u get.she was very nice.when she told her name "sonia"i asked if she is from india and she laughed.
goodluck my friend

Thanks a lot raosaab.

NRI 107

The automated message says they mailed an RFE on Nov16th but i didnt receive any letter dated nov 16th and that the "case is on hold" until they receive the docs requested.... However i did receive the YL dated NOv 30th, that asks to bring in the DL on the interview date... Is it possible that i missed a letter in transit?

Any info is appreciated.

--------------------------------------------
Raleigh, NC : D/O
01/05/2005: GC Date
11/6/2009: N-400 Mail Date
11/9/2009: N-400 Rcvd Date
11/10/2009: Priority Date
11/10/2009: NOA Rcvd Date
11/9/2009: Check Cashed Date
11/17/2009: FP Letter Received
11/30/2009: Yellow Letter Received(DL reqd at interview)
12/07/2009: FP Date (Done as per schedule)
I called them up yesterday and the level 1 rep raised a ticket (or enquiry) and i received an email today saying
"The status of this service request is:

We apologize for the error on USCIS Case Status Online that states you were mailed an RFE notice requesting additional evidence on Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. This is a service error. The notice that was mailed out was your Biometric Appointment Notice with your local ASC which you may have already attended. Your application is currently pending and will be worked in the order it was received by USCIS. Again we apologize for the error and any inconvenience it may have caused you."

Does this mean i lost the 1.5 months time that my case was on hold?

I called them up yesterday and the level 1 rep raised a ticket (or enquiry) and i received an email today saying
"The status of this service request is:

We apologize for the error on USCIS Case Status Online that states you were mailed an RFE notice requesting additional evidence on Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. This is a service error. The notice that was mailed out was your Biometric Appointment Notice with your local ASC which you may have already attended. Your application is currently pending and will be worked in the order it was received by USCIS. Again we apologize for the error and any inconvenience it may have caused you."

Does this mean i lost the 1.5 months time that my case was on hold?

No you didn't lose any time. Did you check if your FP are clear? that response from USCIS is a normal response that many get after they raised a SR.