November 2009 N-400 Tracker

Father Mike

Registered Users (C)
I guess its time to get started keeping track of all November 2009 N400 applications. As I mailed mine yesterday I thought I would get this thread started.

Sent in my N-400 (Marriage Based) to Texas
11/09/2009: Check Cashed
11/12/2009: NOA Received
xx/xx/xxxx: FP Letter Received
xx/xx/xxxx: FP Date
xx/xx/xxxx: Interview Letter Received
xx/xx/xxxx: Interview Date
xx/xx/xxxx: Oath Letter Received
xx/xx/xxxx: Oath Date

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have go to USPS and get the priority mail flat-rate envelope first?

You can use any envelope, they will add a priority sticker when you mail it. I found that using first class and adding certified worked out just fine. I was able to track the package and it was in Texas in three days.

can i put both me and my wife's N400 in one envelope?

I don't see anything on the instructions that say only send one application per packet. However I would sent them in separate envelopes just to avoid any kind of slip up once received, I'm just cautious that way.:)

Let me join you Nov N-400 Filers!

I just mailed out my N-400 to TX yesterday. Let's keep each other updated. :) Btw, I live in upstate NY.

How soon can i send the application.

i'm GC holder since 2/7/2005...Is it safe to send the application today? should i wait for couple more days...

joining tracker

Joining this tracker thread. Hoping we dont have to track for too long and we get done by the new year :)

District Office: Newark, NJ
Sent N400: 11/10/2009
Delivered : 11/12/2009
NOA:
FP Notice:
FP Date:
IL:
ID:
OL:
OD:
PP:
PP:

i'm GC holder since 2/7/2005...Is it safe to send the application today? should i wait for couple more days...

My wife is a GC holder since 2/6/2005 and she sent her N-400 application yesterday (11/09/09) (89 days before 5-year mark).

As long as, it is 90 days before the 5-year aniversary, it is safe.

Class: Express Mail®

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 10:11 AM on November 10, 2009 in LEWISVILLE, TX 75067. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

My tracking result came back like that. I sent my N-400 to the 75067 zipcode. Should I be worried....? Has anyone ever had the same experience?

Class: Express Mail®

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 10:11 AM on November 10, 2009 in LEWISVILLE, TX 75067. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

My tracking result came back like that. I sent my N-400 to the 75067 zipcode. Should I be worried....? Has anyone ever had the same experience?

yes it's normal. the status will change later today or tomorrow. stop worrying.