November 2009 N-400 Tracker

I called a 304# that I found somewhere on this forum and had to give them my a#. They were able to tell me when they got the fp request and when they sent it back.
Would you please share that 304#? I cannot locate it. All my searches come back with no hits. Thanks.

Would you please share that 304#? I cannot locate it. All my searches come back with no hits. Thanks.

FBI Fingerprint Status (304) 625-2000 (several options down in the call tree)

They need Alien # or ss# to reply to you

I completed my fingerprints in Tampa this morning. My appointment was for 9.00 am, I entered the building just before 9 and was finished by 9.10. The application support center was very quiet just a few people in the building.

Anyone who did recieved their fingerprints filed after 17th or on 17th Nov.i am still waiting for FP letter.just to make sure that i didnot miss it.on uscis web page it just says

On November 17, 2009, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

thanks for all of ur help

N-400 Application Update

I did my fingerprint yesterday at the Application Center. The Center was mostly vacant when I arrived. I was not asked to explain why I needed it done before the appointed date and gave no explanation whatsoever. I was in and out of there in less than 10 minutes.

After reading several postings dating back to September 2009 applicants, it neither helps nor hurts when you have your fingerprint done. Hence, I decided to do it sooner.

I hope to get an update, soon.
11-19-2009: Check Cashed
11-23-2009: NOA Received (Priority Date 11-18-2009)
11-24-2009: RFE Letter Sent
11-30-2009: FP Letter Received (Priority Date 11-16-2009)
12-11-2009: FP Date
12-02-2009: FP Done (Walk-In)
xx-xx-xxxx: Interview Letter Received
xx-xx-xxxx: Interview Date
xx-xx-xxxx: Oath Letter Received
xx-xx-xxxx: Oath Date

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who did recieved their fingerprints filed after 17th or on 17th Nov.i am still waiting for FP letter.just to make sure that i didnot miss it.on uscis web page it just says

On November 17, 2009, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

thanks for all of ur help

My online status is "Initial Review" with similar message (except for mine it is November 12th) even today, although i received my FP notice back on 11/23 and is scheduled for 12/15..
People has recevied the FP notice when the status changed so i wasnt expecting FP notice..but its not the case with mine..Interesting thing is the LUD is 11/18 but the NOA that i received is dated 11/19..

Keeping watching your mail box, you may receive it..

Hey, what is a "Yellow Paper"? Could you help explain that to me? Do everyone get a "Yellow Paper"? Or is it just a request for additional information to be presented at the interview?

Hey, what is a "Yellow Paper"? Could you help explain that to me? Do everyone get a "Yellow Paper"? Or is it just a request for additional information to be presented at the interview?

This is a letter that comes on yellow paper, it is a standard letter. Mine simply told me that state issued photo id or driving license must be brought to the interview whenever it is scheduled.

It appears that some people receive a yellow letter and some do not. It really is not anything to worry about.

8 to 10 weeks on Fingerprint Results?

I did the same, and FBI confirmed that the results were sent back the same day. No LUD change so far.

I just called the FBI and they could not find any information on me. They only asked for my name (first and last), not A# or SSN and the lady told me that she saw no record of my fingerprints in the system. I may have been a little too fast to call as I did my fingerprinting just 2 days ago but the lady also told me that it takes 8-10 weeks from them receiving information from the USCIS before they send results. She was saying that this is taking so long since they have to get all relevant information into the system, do security checks, etc.

Does that sounds right or is that just a worst case scenario??

I just called the FBI and they could not find any information on me. They only asked for my name (first and last), not A# or SSN and the lady told me that she saw no record of my fingerprints in the system. I may have been a little too fast to call as I did my fingerprinting just 2 days ago but the lady also told me that it takes 8-10 weeks from them receiving information from the USCIS before they send results. She was saying that this is taking so long since they have to get all relevant information into the system, do security checks, etc.

Fingerprint results get sent back within a few days. However, the background check takes much longer.

Keep checking. Email FBI so you have written confirmation. VA has the habit of having their servers down. I know at least 10 other folks who have lost their FP.

Class: Express Mail®

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 10:11 AM on November 10, 2009 in LEWISVILLE, TX 75067. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

My tracking result came back like that. I sent my N-400 to the 75067 zipcode. Should I be worried....? Has anyone ever had the same experience?
hi danimee,

what do you mean Txt/Email Alert of Receipt from USCIS ON 11.18.2009 ?

I sent my application on 11.05.2009, Check was cashed on
11.11.2009, I have not received any communication from USCIS.

please can you tell how to set up email alert after mailing
N-400 application ?

Thanks

Guy,
Below are my details: I have not received any communication from USCIS till now, what should I do ? Check has been cashed. please advice,
11.05.2009 N-400 Sent to Lewisville, TX
11.06.2009 Delivered express Mail!
11.11.2009 Check cashed
NOA ?
FP NOTICE ?

Guy,
Below are my details: I have not received any communication from USCIS till now, what should I do ? Check has been cashed. please advice,
11.05.2009 N-400 Sent to Lewisville, TX
11.06.2009 Delivered express Mail!
11.11.2009 Check cashed
NOA ?
FP NOTICE ?

You could try calling the 1-800 number and see if they have you in the system?