November 2009 N-400 Tracker

NOA: got Receipt letter

Hi all,

Got my Receipt letter in the mail yesterday. Now waiting for the next step which is for FP date.
---------------------------------------
DO: Philadelphia, PA
GC Date: OCT 27, 2004
11/17/09 : N400 Mailed USPS overnight to Lewisville, TX
11/18/09 : Mail got FWD to Dallas, TX
11/23/09 : Check Cashed
11/23/09 : Priority Date
11/28/09 : NOA Received

hi

i mailed my n-400 on 14th nov 2009,recieved by uscis in dallas on 16th nov ,prorty date 17th nov,recieved noc on 23, waiting 4 fp letter,anyone from philadelphia filed n-400 in november
thanks

Ok, now this is going to sound crazy but I'd like to get some advice on this one. When I first came back from my vacation in early November, my fingers were peeling very badly due to extreme temp. changes. After doing some research on the forum threads on FP problems, I have been using bottles of lotion and I freaking go to sleep with my gloves on! Anyways, my fingerprints seem to be coming back but I see a lot of little cuts all over both thumbs and some other fingers that I never had before. Would this cause any problem? (I have a FP-detect laptop by HP and it doesn't recognize my FP anymore!)

I mean if they can't get good quality FP on my appointment day, would it be an option to ask the technician if they could use my old FP from last year? I had my I-751 FP done in December, 2008.

What do you guys say?

I had this problem. Go to your dermatologist and get yourself a steroid called clobetasarol and you apply it everyday. Your fingers will be ok in 3 days top

Did my walk in FP a few days back. Have not seen my LUD change. Does the file not get updated that FP was performed. Just hope they havent lost my FP. Confirmed from the FBI phone # that they sent the FP back on the same day.

Last edited by a moderator:
JLCF485 HI, WE R FROM SAME FIELD.PLEASE update ur post as soon as u get something.please keep in touch ,did u checked ur on uscis website,what does it says in urs.because mine says last updated on 21st nov
thanks

Vip1r,
How did you confirm that your FP is sent by FBI to USCIS, did you call them or email them? what is the email address you used?

N-400 Application Update

11-12-2009: N400 Sent to Lewisville, TX 75067 via USPS Express mail
11-13-2009: Forwarded to Dallas, TX 75266
11-16-2009: Delivered at Dallas, TX 75266
11-19-2009: Check Cashed
11-23-2009: NOA Received (Priority Date 11-18-2009)
11-24-2009: RFE Letter Sent
11-30-2009: FP Letter Received (Priority Date 11-16-2009)
12-11-2009: FP Date
xx-xx-xxxx: Interview Letter Received
xx-xx-xxxx: Interview Date
xx-xx-xxxx: Oath Letter Received
xx-xx-xxxx: Oath Date

Vip1r,
How did you confirm that your FP is sent by FBI to USCIS, did you call them or email them? what is the email address you used?

I called a 304# that I found somewhere on this forum and had to give them my a#. They were able to tell me when they got the fp request and when they sent it back.

11-14-2009: N400 Sent to Lewisville, TX 75067 via USPS Express mail
11-16-2009: Forwarded to Dallas, TX 75266
11-17-2009: Delivered at Dallas, TX 75266
11-20-2009: Check Cashed
11-24-2009: NOA Received (Priority Date 11-19-2009)
xx-xx-2009: RFE Letter Sent
xx-xx-2009: FP Letter Received
xx-xx-2009: FP Date
xx-xx-xxxx: Interview Letter Received
xx-xx-xxxx: Interview Date
xx-xx-xxxx: Oath Letter Received
xx-xx-xxxx: Oath Date

Last edited by a moderator:
PKWORK ,Can u please help me.on my uscis website is says that case was updated on 21 nov.does it mean that my fp is sended or its just touched.as my mails r going here and there and i am afraid that i donot miss my FP letter .thanks

VIP1r Can u please help me.on my uscis website is says that case was updated on 21 nov.does it mean that my fp is sended or its just touched.as my mails r going here and there and i am afraid that i donot miss my FP letter .thanks

JLCF485 HI, WE R FROM SAME FIELD.PLEASE update ur post as soon as u get something.please keep in touch ,did u checked ur on uscis website,what does it says in urs.because mine says last updated on 21st nov
thanks

yo raosaab!

how can i check my progress on uscis.gov?

Did my walk in FP a few days back. Have not seen my LUD change. Does the file not get updated that FP was performed. Just hope they havent lost my FP. Confirmed from the FBI phone # that they sent the FP back on the same day.

I did the same, and FBI confirmed that the results were sent back the same day. No LUD change so far.

2010CITIZEN
as u r ahead of us can u please tell me that on my uscis website is says that case was updated on 21 nov.does it mean that my fp is sended or its just touched.as my mails r going here and there and i am afraid that i donot miss my FP letter .thanks

2010CITIZEN
as u r ahead of us can u please tell me that on my uscis website is says that case was updated on 21 nov.does it mean that my fp is sended or its just touched.as my mails r going here and there and i am afraid that i donot miss my FP letter .thanks

Based on your dates, it looks like that was the day when your NOA was mailed but keep in mind the FP notice follows shortly after the NOA. So I would very closely monitor my mail.

Based on your dates, it looks like that was the day when your NOA was mailed but keep in mind the FP notice follows shortly after the NOA. So I would very closely monitor my mail.

I agree it is likely to be the fact that they annotate sending a NOA. FP notice should be withing 2 weeks of NOA, given current timelines.

Just did my FP yesterday at New Orleans. It was quick and easy. We talked about how the Saints would beat the Patriots. (and guess what!)

PKWORK ,Can u please help me.on my uscis website is says that case was updated on 21 nov.does it mean that my fp is sended or its just touched.as my mails r going here and there and i am afraid that i donot miss my FP letter .thanks
Raosaab, just be patient. I think the deadline is due to the fact that you did your fingerprint as a "walk-in" rather than waiting for the appointed date. I believe your case will be updated after the fingerprint appointed date.