November 1-485 Filers pls post

Yes Boboclan that was close. I went for a walk in biometrics today. It was very fast and funny. The dude that took my fingerprints was just cracking everybody up. That's out of the way. Hopefully by the time I get home I will see my RFE letter.

Hey CSCC, boboclan. Thanks! I also think my RFE is about my I693, I didn't send it in with the package, (got it done after). So I believe they are just now asking for it..
Will be doing my bio next monday! I will post up how it goes!

Mistborn congrats but make sure you keep track of our mail. You almost missed your biometrics if u did not find the letter by today
CSCC I also sent another I -693.
LVNV, Congrats on your I -765. About the RFE, most of us November people got it but keep your head up.

mistborn, congrats
Good thing u decided to do laundry when u did...lol...anyway, that was close. Glad it worked out in time. There's been so much waiting and frustration here, it's good to have a laugh for a change. Be sure to keep good track of ur incoming mail.

boboclan, CSCC, good to see your RFE's are working out. LVNV congrats on card production. I think the new year started out just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
abcdamerica,
welcome to the thread, congrats on ur progress thus far and All the best to u

Hi Everyone,
the ppl who successfully completed their Biometrics, do you see the "LUD" updated after word on your online case status? I completed my Bio metrics on 12/21 but my online case status still shows last updated date of Nov -22nd.

thanks,

Hey CSCC, boboclan. Thanks! I also think my RFE is about my I693, I didn't send it in with the package, (got it done after). So I believe they are just now asking for it..
Will be doing my bio next monday! I will post up how it goes!

Hi LVNV,
did USCIS approved & produce your EAD card before receiving your biometrics results? its seems very confusing. becuase I-765 required biometrics.

mistborn, congrats
Good thing u decided to do laundry when u did...lol...anyway, that was close. Glad it worked out in time. There's been so much waiting and frustration here, it's good to have a laugh for a change. Be sure to keep good track of ur incoming mail.

boboclan, CSCC, good to see your RFE's are working out. LVNV congrats on card production. I think the new year started out just fine.

Thanks LadyM. I got my RFE letter yesterday. It was about my I-94 card. I sent it to them by overnight mail this morning. I made you laugh? Ha Ha :) Apart from the RFE's though all our filings seem tpo be moving fast,we all got Biometrics in about 3 weeks. Wish everyone all the best.

LVNV congrats on your card production! Thats really good news.

Hi Everyone,
the ppl who successfully completed their Biometrics, do you see the "LUD" updated after word on your online case status? I completed my Bio metrics on 12/21 but my online case status still shows last updated date of Nov -22nd.

I did my bio appt on 12/19, but my status hasn't been ubdated since 11/24 and I see that some people are geding LUD right after i wonder if this is normal

Hi guys, is anyone from Newark FO? this is the situation I learned this week: They are overcrowded so right now they are having interview for the folks that applied back in June. I might have to wait much longer than I expected.. Does anyone knows about that?

No update so far. mine is still showing "last updated 11/24. Did my biometrics same date as u.

R2010,

Hi guys, is anyone from Newark FO? this is the situation I learned this week: They are overcrowded so right now they are having interview for the folks that applied back in June. I might have to wait much longer than I expected.. Does anyone knows about that?

Not familiar with the Newark situation but I'm hoping this doesn't set u back too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi LVNV,
did USCIS approved & produce your EAD card before receiving your biometrics results? its seems very confusing. becuase I-765 required biometrics.

Hi, VP2003. Well I haven't gone to do the biometrics yet, scheduled 1/10/2011.

I have gotten biometrics done in the past before though. Cant indulge too much information about it, but I can say it was in the past. maybe they just want a new photo of me since that was when i was a child, fingerprints stay the same dont they?!

Hope that answers your question...

Fingerprint stays the same but for USCIS, fingerprints expires every 14 months. :) I know this very well becuase when i applied for GC it took more than 3 yrs (stuck in a name check) and i have to go for fingerprinting three times - every year i applied for EAD.

USCIS may have realized the dumb requirement and rules may have changed... congrates for getting EAD card.

Fingerprint stays the same but for USCIS, fingerprints expires every 14 months. :) I know this very well becuase when i applied for GC it took more than 3 yrs (stuck in a name check) and i have to go for fingerprinting three times - every year i applied for EAD.

USCIS may have realized the dumb requirement and rules may have changed... congrates for getting EAD card.

Oh I see.. well then I have NO IDEA why they are sending it to me before i go do my BIO..

Maybe so.. It is pretty useless isnt it! like i said maybe they just want those new photos every 14 months!!?!

UPDATE:Received text and email this morning showing they received my RFE and the case status is now RFE response review.

Here my GC Journey!

11/03/2010: I-485,I-130,I-131 package sent to Chicago
11/05/2010: package delivered
11/19/2010: Biometrics Appointment letter for 12/13/2010
11/22/2010: Biometrics done(Walk in) Cincinnati,Oh
11/23/2010: LUD online on I-485
01/05/2011: Interview Letter Recived!! Interview in Louisville,Ky 02/03/2011
01/06/2011: No changes online

Good Luck to you all!!!

Just wanted to update my status...
I haven't received RFE yet. The status came online on Dec 22, 2010. So i called customer service and registered an inquiry. The work permit status has however been updated with "card production". In my opinion, the RFE shouldn't have taken more than a week to arrive.

Sent my RFE in 1/3/2011 and it was received by Lees Summit office in 1/5/2011 an nothing changes on my case status online, its the same Request for Evidence.. Offfff it seems that alot of surprises and delays waiting us... !!!

Sorry for being in and out of forum, Congrats to all my friends who have received their GC, and good luck to all who are waiting for. Please keep a faith in dear GOD and everything will be straighten out.
Take care of your self and your family.

Regards,
AbcdAmerica

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Currently on F1 since Aug 2006. (Currently on OPT with fulltime job)
• Married to LPR in March 2008.
• Wife applied for I130 in May 2010 (Under F2A).
• I130 Approved in Sep, 2010.
• Applied AOS /EAD/AP on Nov 1st, 2010.
• Received NOA on Nov 11th, 2010.
• Biometrics scheduled and submitted on Dec 10th, 2010 at Albany, NY.
• Interview Date Jan, 25th 2011.
• EAD/AP – Yet not received.