Non-RIR Recruitment Instruction Tracker

I have a question. In regards to my Non RIR labor from Dallas backlog center.

Last week we recevied recruitment instructions. Basically it stated 3 days of advertisement in local newspaper. Job posint in the company.

I also noticed that they DOL has already put a posint on Americas job bank.

So the news paper ad has the same description as the Americas job bank has. The only thing is, education requirement. On the AJB, it only say Bachelors. While the ad my company placed in the paper says bachelors in comptuer science or CIS. This case was filed in Oct 2001. I was never persoanlly involved in the filing process. The attorney has since left the firm, and not the firm does litigation stuff. The dont do immigration practice anymore.

On my ETA 750. it states, bachelors im computer. While the ad in the local newspaper states bachelors in computer science or computer infomation systems. It seems that my attorney ate sceince from the ETA form.

Do you all think that DOL will make a big deal out of this.

Appreciate your answers. Also How do I notify Dept of labor that I dont wish to continue with this firm and have them contact directlly to my company for any other issues on this case.

Thanks!

Basically I dont want to deal with attorney anymore. they are not doing any imigration stuff. the attorney who took my case, is not there naymore. My company is capable enought to deal iwth DOL. For other immigration stuff, I will hire another attorney.

My information

CO/NON-RIR
PD - APRIL,2002
45day - JULY,2005
AJB Ad - 24 Feb 2007
RI - 12 MAR 2007
Recruitment Period - 3/9/2007 to 4/9/2007.

All - are we certain that PBEC is done with ads? I'm asking coz my case is with PBEC waiting for AJB Ad and RI. My PD is 1/21/04 EB-2 TR.

I still believe PBEC is done with the ads, otherwise it's hard to expalin why there has been no ads activity since Dec. 16, 2006. I guess PBEC did not post your ads because your case was routed to RIR. In case you don't know yet, do the following:

January 23, 2007, Backlog Case Type

The Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) announces a procedure for employers or their authorized representatives to follow if they believe the case type as reflected on the Public Disclosure System (PDS) is incorrect (e.g., if it is listed as TR but they believe it should be RIR, or vice versa).

In such an event, e-mail the general information e-mail box at the appropriate Backlog Elimination Center (BEC). The subject line of the e-mail must read "Incorrect Case Type - Case # [insert case number]." The body of the e-mail should explain why the employer believes the case type is incorrect. Any supporting documentation may be attached as a pdf. The BECs will review the case and reply as soon as possible based on the volume of requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I saw my add today on AJB.

ETA : D05195-XXXXX
CA
PD June 2004
45 days receive May 2006
45 days replied May 2006
Edit/Delete Message

Just received RI and am excited to see some movement in my case. Just checked with HR and ads will be placed on April 2nd.

Status Update

CA- TR
PD: March 2003
45 Day Letter RCVD/SENT: May 2006
AJB Posting: 28 Feb 2007
RI: March 9 2007
Recruitment Posting: 3/20/2007 - 4/20/2007

Today saw my LC job AD published on AJB
--------------------
D-05207-XXXXX
EB3 Non-RIR TX
PD 03/11/2005
45 DL: July 006
AJB AD 3/23/2007
RI: not yet

My add was posted today on AJB. I have filed a PERM conversion 32 days ago.

When should I expect the recruitment instructions?
Can we use the recruitment used in PERM?
How is that going to affect my PERM application?
Which process will get the LC approved faster, PERM or traditional?

Thanks guys

Regarding ETA # P-06341-xxxxx

Did anybody whose ETA # P-06341-xxxxx get his recruitment instructions?
Thanks in advance.

In addition to my prev post:

The lawyer received RI on 04/02/2007
Reqruitment period 04/14/2007 - 05/14/2007
The company ordered newspaper AD on Apr 15,16,17

Today saw my LC job AD published on AJB
--------------------
D-05207-XXXXX
EB3 Non-RIR TX
PD 03/11/2005
45 DL: July 006
AJB AD 3/23/2007
RI: not yet

My manager agreed to convert my case from TR to RIR and informed the lawyers. They (lawyers) started working on RIR conversion - placed job posting at my work site, local paper BUT they didn't sent the hold harmless email which resulted into getting me a RR. Anyway here is my current case status:

Job posted on AJB in March 2007
RR received in April 2007
Job posted in Local Newspaper April 2007 ( I think!)
Job notice posted at my work place in April 2007 (its still hanging, its more than 12 working days)
Job posting removed from AJB in April 2007

I'll try to keep you all posted on any new development.

One more thing online status says TR - In-Process

My PD = Feb 2003,
State = CA (SWA)
Type = Non-RIR(TR)
My case never got the oppurtunity to visit the Regional Office.