Non-RIR Recruitment Instruction Tracker

Froo

Registered Users (C)
We have a good reason to laugh: the Non-RIR queue is getting a lot of shorter thanks to those who have converted to RIR. The recruitment instructions are expected going much faster than before. Please post your RI status here and see how fast it goes. Your participation will certainly help others, and yourself.

My details -

PD: 04/2003, Non-RIR EB3 (India), VA, P-0515x-xxxxx, 45-Day letter Replied: 11/06; LC Status: In Process; RI Received 12/15, Job posted on AJB - 12/16,

My attorney said the recruitment will remain active for 45 days.

Sandeep

The latest PD I saw from this forum that had received RI is:
45 Day Letter Rep-February 03, 2006
DOL Case No-P-05140-30***
AJB AD- 24th Nov 2006
RI recieved- Last week of November 2006
ADs posted - 10-12 Dec 2006

700 ads posted on AJB toay by DBEC.

Last edited by a moderator:
PBEC has compledted AJB ads?

Gosh! The last time PBEC posted ads on AJB was 12/16/06. 6,183 ads were posted on that single day. Seems no more ads since then, which indicates that PBEC might have been done with the non-RIR ads!

RI should have flooded to the non-RIR folks. I wonder why this forum is basically silent about RI?

(I think) Because:
1. Not a lot of people are aware of the very existence of this forum;
2. Many employers do not even tell the ETA numbers;
3. Many employers do not even tell the applicant when RI arrives;
3. Most TR guys do not read this thread but the Non_RIR only thread and do not bother to post. Look at the ratio between viewing and posts;

All in all, it's hopeful that BECs finish posting ads before the fool's day (what a choice!)

Froo said:
Gosh! The last time PBEC posted ads on AJB was 12/16/06. 6,183 ads were posted on that single day. Seems no more ads since then, which indicates that PBEC might have been done with the non-RIR ads!

RI should have flooded to the non-RIR folks. I wonder why this forum is basically silent about RI?

I really don't know what DBEC is cooking on the AJB website. A lot of the jobs are not NEW but updated on today.

Froo said:
4401 ads today on AJB by DBEC. :)

Can't believe this. DBEC works on weekends?

I don't know how to tell if the jobs are new or old, but here is today's number of ads posted by DBEC:

As so_depressed put it, those ads might be automatically posted by computer, since no body believes they work on weekends. If it is the case, why don't they dump all the ads all together to AJB instead of a few hundred ads a day? Do they want to stretch the pain longer so they can keep their job longer? Once the backlog gets eliminated, BEC workers lose their job. Is there any incentive for them to expedite their work? It doesn’t make sense to me, unless people working there are full of sympathy, passion, humanitarian for the people whose lives are put on hold for a prolonged period.

No ads today on AJB. Don't know good or bad. Hope DBEC has been done with the ads. But just couldn't find mine! :(

Froo, no way they are done with ads. Just relax and stop checking it every day (though I do) if you could. If they can post 1000 a day when they want, and they plan to post all before April 1, they have plenty of time and won't care skip a day or two I guess. Or is it some stupid holiday (within BECs) so the computers are shut down? lol

Froo said:
No ads today on AJB. Don't know good or bad. Hope DBEC has been done with the ads. But just couldn't find mine! :(

Froo said:

There's no way PBEC is done with non-RIR's. My case is a non-RIR. It's listed incorrectly as RIR on the tracking website. No Ad. No RI.

Amen.

gravitation said:
There's no way PBEC is done with non-RIR's. My case is a non-RIR. It's listed incorrectly as RIR on the tracking website. No Ad. No RI.

Amen.
I still believe PBEC is done with the ads, otherwise it's hard to expalin why there has been no ads activity since Dec. 16, 2006. I guess PBEC did not post your ads because your case was routed to RIR. In case you don't know yet, do the following:

January 23, 2007, Backlog Case Type

The Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) announces a procedure for employers or their authorized representatives to follow if they believe the case type as reflected on the Public Disclosure System (PDS) is incorrect (e.g., if it is listed as TR but they believe it should be RIR, or vice versa).

In such an event, e-mail the general information e-mail box at the appropriate Backlog Elimination Center (BEC). The subject line of the e-mail must read "Incorrect Case Type - Case # [insert case number]." The body of the e-mail should explain why the employer believes the case type is incorrect. Any supporting documentation may be attached as a pdf. The BECs will review the case and reply as soon as possible based on the volume of requests.