Non RIR Discussion Only !

LABOR with 0 Resume

Hi,

Good luck to all.. Here are my details. I'm going for 5th week after the RRI report back to BEC:

EB3 TR
BEC: Phili
RRI Sent to BEC: June 1st (0 Resume Received)
Status online: in Progress as of July 6th.

havent received RRI from DBEC yet

Still waiting for RRI from DBEC?
Recruitment period ended in early may 07
Is neone in same boat?

I was in the same boat...but not now:(

Still waiting for RRI from DBEC?
Recruitment period ended in early may 07
Is neone in same boat?

My status was same as yours until today,I saw my status 'closed':( My Recruitment period ended on May 2nd 07 and was waiting for final instructions....but now things are different.I hope you receive your final instructions soon...all the best!!

PD:Aug'04
Recruitment completed:May 07
Didn't receive any final instructions

I am waiting for approval since 5/18 !

Details in the signature.
Recruitment Period - 04/07/2007 - 05/07-2007
RR sent - 05/18/2007 (0 response)

Urgent Question?

Ugent Question:
How long have you wait to get LC hard copy after your LC was certified on line? If possible, please provide the received date of LC hard copy and the received date of LC was certified on line. Thanks!

Finally....

Certified... Just checked the status online and it shows CERTIFIED.. I wish everyone who is waiting for their labor get theirs certified soon... also thanks to everyone who contributed in this thread..

Congrats EB3 Folks !!.

Certified... Just checked the status online and it shows CERTIFIED.. I wish everyone who is waiting for their labor get theirs certified soon... also thanks to everyone who contributed in this thread..

I am seeing a pattern here. EB3's are moving fast than EB2's. EB3 guys are lucky. Looks like some body at DBEC didn't understand the priorities correctly . Anyway, I hope they will work on EB2's after EB3's.

Mine was certified online on 6/28 and still waiting for hard copy. When was yours certified (online)?
Ugent Question:
How long have you wait to get LC hard copy after your LC was certified on line? If possible, please provide the received date of LC hard copy and the received date of LC was certified on line. Thanks!

Eb2 Or Eb3

If the job has been advertised with the Experience:mid-Career (2 - 15 years), Is it a EB2 CASE OR EB3 CASE.
Thanks.

Certified

I just checked the status online and it shows CERTIFIED :D

One resume was recieved, and RRI where submitted in last week of june.

This site has been big source of information, and many thanks to guys maintaining tracker and thereby keeping our hopes live.

PD 03/28/2005 Non-RiR
P-05213-65***

Thanks!

luy81,

My LC showed certified online on Jun 28th and the Hard Copy was recieved on July 2nd.

Thanks for your reply. Did you case process in Dallas Center?Did you lawyer tell you that the hard copy coming? how do I know if the hard copy has aleady arrived, but lawyer hold for a while, I have paid them all money at the begining.

Mine was certified online on 6/28 and still waiting for hard copy. When was yours certified (online)?
my LC was certified online on 6/29, and waiting for the response from my lawyer if he got the hard copy. I dont' know if he hold my LC for a while and process another case because I have paid all money.

luy81,
poolab's LC from Philly. Your lawer may not recieved the hard copy yet. You can expect yours around the time "susomething"s LC hard copy date....

my LC was certified online on 6/29, and waiting for the response from my lawyer if he got the hard copy. I dont' know if he hold my LC for a while and process another case because I have paid all money.

Finally it shows CERTIFIED this afternoon
Thanks to everyone in this forum for very helpful info
--------------------
D-05207-XXXXX
EB3 Non-RIR TX
PD 03/2005
45 DL: July 006
AJB AD 3/23/2007 removed 5/8/2007
RI: 04/02/2007
Reqruitment period 04/14/2007 - 05/14/2007
RRI: 5/30/2007 no resumes, sent back about 3 weeks later- thanks to the "swift" lawyer
Certified 07/11/2007

Labor shows certified online BUT!!

Dear Guru's,

My labor shows certified since June 28th. But the legal say they haven't received the hard copy. Honestly I don't trust them, so is there a way I can find out for myself, or ask my hr and/or manager to find out if the hard copy was actually posted by BEC?

With so much happening, and almost into mid of July... would like to at least file for 140 before the end of this month. Please any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I, too, was waiting for the hard copy to arrive. Mine was shown CERTIFIED on June 29th. I just contacted the lawyer's office, and they told me that if they don't receive it by next Monday, they will contact Dallas BEC.

I too want to file I-140 before USCIS raises their fee. You may want to ask your attorney to contact Dallas BEC too.

Good luck to all of us who have been waiting for so long.

TxTramDream

I, too, was waiting for the hard copy to arrive. Mine was shown CERTIFIED on June 29th. I just contacted the lawyer's office, and they told me that if they don't receive it by next Monday, they will contact Dallas BEC.

I too want to file I-140 before USCIS raises their fee. You may want to ask your attorney to contact Dallas BEC too.

Good luck to all of us who have been waiting for so long.

TxTramDream

Thanks txtramdream, but Mine is with Philly BEC.

Last edited by a moderator:
MJ18
Did your attoreny conact DBEC regarding case closure? This happened to many before and after contact they do reopen the case. Dont get discouraged. good luck. I am still waiting on RRI