Non RIR Discussion Only !

hello everyone;
is it normal for your AD to run online over the time limit? because today was the last day & for some reason its still there. is this normal? any insights will be greatly appreciated. thank you.

RRI Finally

My lawyer finally received RRI today (15 June), approximately 7 weeks after the recruitment period. No resumes received. She will response to it next week. I do not know how much more time it will take to receive the final labor certification approval. I wish all the best to those who are waiting to get their RRI.

RRI replied

Traditional Recruitment/EB3
Case Filed: June 2004
Processing Center: DBEC
Online Status: IN PROCESS
Recruitment Period: ???? - May 23, 2007
RRI rec'd : June 11, 2007
RRI replied : June 15, 2007

RRI received after 9 1/2 weeks...

No resumes so lawyer will file report this coming week. That was a very long wait for the RRI. I guess the person working on my case had a long medical leave. Probably his brain went dead... :)
I hope there is no long wait for the paper to come now...

labor approval time and 485 stage?

What is the wait time for getting labor approval once the RRI is sent back?
Is the 485 processing based on priority date or first come first served? My PD is 11/2003 and am waiting for the labor approval and wanted to know if I will be behind others who may have already applied for 485 with recent priority dates.

MI EB3 PD 11/03
RRI replied a week ago.

The processing for I-485 is based on RD- receipt date not LC PD. Unfortunately, there is going to be kind of another backlog- all recent retrogressed PERM EB3 will go forward now before us who's still in backlog, many with PD 2001 and who, in turn have being processed by September and later, are going to be slammed into face by the door-a new I-485 retrogression.

Received copy of paperwork on Saturday 6/16.

RRI sent to DOL 6/1, letter was dated 6/7, showed certified 6/12 online, received copy of paperwork at my work location 6/16, still lawyers have not received original paperwork as of today, surprisingly lawyers and DOL both are in Dallas. So who should I blame now - USPS?

Received copy of paperwork on Saturday 6/16.

RRI sent to DOL 6/1, letter was dated 6/7, showed certified 6/12 online, received copy of paperwork at my work location 6/16, still lawyers have not received original paperwork as of today, surprisingly lawyers and DOL both are in Dallas. So who should I blame now - USPS?

Sorry to hear about that with July 1st gettting close. What is this copy of paperwork? Is it a copy of certified ETA 750A/B ? Can one file I-140 using that ? Are we supposed to get a copy and original in seperate mail?

Sorry to hear about that with July 1st gettting close. What is this copy of paperwork? Is it a copy of certified ETA 750A/B ? Can one file I-140 using that ? Are we supposed to get a copy and original in seperate mail?

What is the significance of July 1st?

Still Waiting

Don't know when or if will see approval.
Any others in same boat?

Case: Non-RIR EB2
PD: Jul-2001
45 Day letter: jan-2006
Case Closed:feb-2006
Case opened:apr-2006
Ajb ad: 22-feb-2007
RRI Replied: 22-MAY-2007 (no resumes)

PLEASE ADVICE - case closed at Philadelphia backlog processing center

All of a sudden Philadelphia Backlog processing center closed my EB3 non-RIR case that was with priority date of Oct 2003.

DOL had sent the recruitment instructions in December 2006 and then my company sent the required documents to the DOL in March 2007. I checked my case showed IN PROCESS until May 2007 and then suddenly got CLOSED. Now, the lawyer has sent request to reopen the case but there is no feedback from DOL after almost 7 weeks.

Any suggestion whether I should wait on this case to reopen and get certified or is it too risky and that I should start with a substitute labor or with a PERM processing?

I will greatly appreciate your expert advice.

DOL will send copy of cover letter to your manager, original 750A/B forms go to your lawyer.

Sanity Check

:eek: :confused:

I may be getting crazy checking the case status on the public disclosure system, I am almost checking on every few hours :) ...just wanted to get an idea if thats normal :). Any idea how often the status is updated in a day/week?

Thanks.

MI EB3 PD 9/03
RRI submitted 06/07/07

I may be getting crazy checking the case status on the public disclosure system, I am almost checking on every few hours :) ...just wanted to get an idea if thats normal :). Any idea how often the status is updated in a day/week?

Thanks.

MI EB3 PD 9/03
RRI submitted 06/07/07

HI Dear!
you are not crazy
i am checking this forum daily also some time twice a day
and now checking my status on eta site once a day
but i think i should do this twice a week
because once i check the site daily i cant do any thing else my mind always keep thinking about this issue all the time.
I hope this tough time will get over soon and good days will come in our lives too
shaq
sad shaq

I guess I am in the same boat. Its puzzling as to why the processing times are so uneven. Couple of my colleagues have already been certified online for over a week now. Our RRI's were sent out the same time (May22) and none of us received any resumes. It should have been an easy approval!

Same here...

RRI replied on June 2nd.. Wonder when they are going to certify the case... Hopefully the dates do not retrogress....

I may be getting crazy checking the case status on the public disclosure system, I am almost checking on every few hours ...just wanted to get an idea if thats normal

Hello ddl,

I too am like you and sadshaq. I am being anxious and checking for an update on the website every few hours. I think because with the way the Backlog Eliminiation is functioning, we are very curious to see movement happen with our case.

Hang in there and be proactive. Push your company lawyer and HR and get things going. It is best to stay on top of your case. Good Luck Everyone

Hi All,

Not sure how long it should be taking to recieve approval after the report has been filed but in my case it has been 7 weeks. I guess an approval should come through any day now.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

RRI Report Filed: 04/24/08
Case Status: "IN PROCESS" :mad:

Thanks.

MI EB3 PD 9/03
RRI submitted 06/07/07
You seem to be quite laid back about this. I was checking once every couple of hours.