Non RIR Discussion Only !

No resumes with RR. Software engr. Only God knows how BEC works.

I really wish you get relief soon and every body come out of this hell ASAP.

My RRI received 3/5/07, but still waiting for RR, have you got any resumes when got RR? what's kind job posted on Ad? I don't know why you got RR right now but I still wait? Thanks!

Not fair

This is not fair for ppl who are still stuck with PBEC for more then 5 yrs. I have not received any RI. When my employer called they said Analyst said they will mail out NOF and this was week back. Nothing yet ...........:(

NON RIR - NY
P-05033-xxxxx
PD - APRIL 2001
45 DAYS LETTER - OCT 19, 2005
REPLIED 45 DAYS LETTER - OCT 25, 2005
CASE CLOSED - APRIL 10, 2006.
CASE REOPENED - JULY 06, 2006.
CASE STATUS - IN PROCESS

where did you find it?
I found it on immigrationvoice.org website.

It's really long. Concentrate on title V that deals with us.

You can also read summaries posted by immigration-law.com and immigrationvoice.org and elsewhere. Most of these summaries are biased in favor of agenda pushed by the org publishing it. However, on matter how one looks at it, we're screwed.

It's far from just no fair. It's revolting and draconian.

This is not fair for ppl who are still stuck with PBEC for more then 5 yrs. I have not received any RI. When my employer called they said Analyst said they will mail out NOF and this was week back. Nothing yet ...........:(

NON RIR - NY
P-05033-xxxxx
PD - APRIL 2001
45 DAYS LETTER - OCT 19, 2005
REPLIED 45 DAYS LETTER - OCT 25, 2005
CASE CLOSED - APRIL 10, 2006.
CASE REOPENED - JULY 06, 2006.
CASE STATUS - IN PROCESS

I read a little bit of Bill S. 1348 Sec 501 (b) (quota, 450,000 from 2008-2017) and Sec 419 (d) (merit-based H1B extension). I'm not sure why this immigration voice gave different number and interpretation.
Immigration Voice's interpretation is correct.

There was a motion on Monday to replace text of S.1348 with the new compromise bill worked out be senators.

What you see on the web-site is old stuff.

Question.

i gave an AD in the paper for 3 consecutive days now thats over my AD is still running on the AJB.ORG but what is the next step after this?...any insights will be appreciated. thank you.

Finally Certified!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is my turn to share good news.
My case is certified!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

This forum was the best source of information to get though this dark turnel.

I wish everybody in forum good luck.

Detail is in my signiture. (My job is IT area)

Congrats

Congrats. You should go ahead with the I140/485 while the window is still open

J

Congratulations. Don't waste your time, go ahead apply for the 140/485 as soon as possible. You never know what is going to happen in the near future.

job posted in AJB, but no RI received

Dear Friends,

I found my job (TR LC case) was posted on AJB May12th. It has been almost 2 weeks, but neither my lawyer nor my employer received the Recruitment Instruction until today. I called PBEC today, and was told the RI for my case was actually mailed out 2 weeks ago.

I am very concern about my case, as it should not take more than 2 weeks to get RI. Just wondering what usually the poeply here to get RI after the job being posted in AJB? What i can do now?

Lawsuit against DOL Backlog Center

It is obvious that DOL backlog center is processing cases with utter disregard to FIFO procedures. Some people with priority dates in 2004 or 2005 have obtained their labor certifications, but some people with priority dates in 2001 or 2002 still do not know what is happening to their cases. If we file lawsuit against DOL on their inability to maintain FIFO procedures, what are the chances of success? Their inability to maintain FIFO procedures has brought great misery in lives of the people who stood in line for so many years so patiently.

i gave an AD in the paper for 3 consecutive days now thats over my AD is still running on the AJB.ORG but what is the next step after this?...any insights will be appreciated. thank you.
Make sure the local job posting on premises is also there.
Next step is that you'll receive Recruitment Report Instructions (RRI) from B EC.

What if no Recruitment Report Received?

Next step is that you'll receive Recruitment Report Instructions (RRI) from B EC.

Question: What if there are no Recruitment Report Instructions are NOT received?

My company lawyer says - we did NOT receive anything from them after waiting for over a month and then the lawyer sent the Recruitment Report from our side to DOL

-PRHolder