Non RIR Discussion Only !

- Go to www.ajb.org
- Select a Job Category - all categories
- Enter keywords - DXXXXX* or just XXXXX* (e.g., D12345* or 12345*)
- If you know the zipcode, enter it. Otherwise select your state.

Jobs from Dallas BEC are under - 'teamexceed'.

Hello Guys:

Many thanks for your informed input on many issues. I have a quick question.

How do you guys see that your job has been posted on AJB? I can't seem to differentiate among jobs whether they are from DOL or somewhere else?

Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

RI Received

Hello Folks,
Want to update you that I received my RI today. I am one silent reader of this forum and found it very usefull.

EB2-nonRIR
Nov ,2004
California.

Online Case Status CERTIFIED!!!

After a long wait of 5 years and 10 months my online case status finally shows CERTIFIED, Unbelivable!!!!.

btw. I had to go through a tough NOF; thank God I survived

WAL

EB-2 or EB-3

My job requirement says Bachelors +5 years or Masters degree. I have copies of the 750 application that my liar submitted to DOL. I can't find if he filed it under EB-2 or EB-3.

Or is the EB-2 or EB-3 classification made only at the next stage of processing?

Thanks in advance. Very knowledgeable board.

It's only made at the next stage...

and you're eleigible for EB-2 as long as the Minimum Skill Set says Bachelors+5 OR Masters and sounds like yours is....

My job requirement says Bachelors +5 years or Masters degree. I have copies of the 750 application that my liar submitted to DOL. I can't find if he filed it under EB-2 or EB-3.

Or is the EB-2 or EB-3 classification made only at the next stage of processing?

Thanks in advance. Very knowledgeable board.

TR PBEC post RI

HI

I recieved my RI in mid nov and after completing the process, closeout summary was filed with PBEC on 02/02 atleast 5 other colleagues went through the RI process same week as in my case and all recieved their approvals from PBEC. However i havnt heard yet from PBEC and my case status still shows "In Process"...anyone in the same boat ?

my case details are as below..
Case Type: TR-EB3
Filed in state: VA
Case # P-05151-4****
Priority Date: April2003
RI recieved Mid-Nov'2006, completed Mid Jan'2007.
RI filed(closeout summary with PBEC): 02/02/2007.
Case Status Online: "In Process"

I think all the VA guys are in same boat. My RI was sent on 01/26/07 and I am still waiting.

Did your colleagues also file their labor from VA?

HI

I recieved my RI in mid nov and after completing the process, closeout summary was filed with PBEC on 02/02 atleast 5 other colleagues went through the RI process same week as in my case and all recieved their approvals from PBEC. However i havnt heard yet from PBEC and my case status still shows "In Process"...anyone in the same boat ?

Filed in state: VA
Case # P-05151-4****
Priority Date: April2003
RI recieved Mid-Nov'2006, completed Mid Jan'2007.
RI filed(closeout summary with PBEC): 02/02/2007.

hi

yes all my colleagues filed in VA (TR-EB3 priority dates between 10/2002 and 08/2003),all of us received RI in Nov'2006 and hence entire process was compelte during the same time, however most others got their labor approved while iam still waiting for my turn.

the earliest approval i had seen was 2weeks after filing closeout summary and the latest one took 7weeks.

regards

I think all the VA guys are in same boat. My RI was sent on 01/26/07 and I am still waiting.

Did your colleagues also file their labor from VA?

hmmm... that beats me.

I was under impression that none of the VA guys have got the approval yet after completing the recruitment. But, I guess I am wrong.

Well, I don't know what else we can do other than to wait. Don't want to sound pessimistic ...but, there may be some problem with our cases. I hope I am wrong on this.

yes all my colleagues filed in VA (TR-EB3 priority dates between 10/2002 and 08/2003),all of us received RI in Nov'2006 and hence entire process was compelte during the same time, however most others got their labor approved while iam still waiting for my turn.

the earliest approval i had seen was 2weeks after filing closeout summary and the latest one took 7weeks.

regards

Hi all...
One of the silent members...Received my RI few days back... started the advertisement... Below are my details...

Filed in state: AR
Case # P-05180-9****
Priority Date: Sep 2003
RI recieved: Mid March 2007

Hi all...
One of the silent members...Received my RI few days back... started the advertisement...
Hey couple questions. I have to post my ad next couple days too.

(1) It says it should run for 3 days in a newspaper of general ciculation and one day should be Sunday. What days of the week did you pick?

(2) Did you check your ad with http://www.ajb.org? Mine is worded exactly according to specs for the job title. They omitted all special requirements (ETA 750 item 15). I'm wondering if I should contact BEC and ask them to change it.

Well, I don't know what else we can do other than to wait
NO, don't wait. Tell your lawyer (or ask employer, or employer's rep, if you don't have a lawyer) to call: Philadelphia BPC: (484) 270-1500, Dallas BPC: (214) 237-9111

Certified today!!

Finally, I saw the good news on the DoL website. My case showed up as certified :D I still can't believe this!! My priority date is current as of now so as soon as lawyer receives paperwork I am ready to apply I-140 and I-485!!

See details below.

PD: June 2nd,2002, EB3/TR
ETA case number: P-05014-XXXXX

SWA Location: State(GA)
Case Source: State (never made to Region)
45 days letter: Nov 9th,2005
Recruitment Process: RI receive 11/18/2006 (posted on AJB)
Recruitment Report Instruction from BEC: 02/05/2007
Recruitment Report sent: 02/15/2007
LC Status: CERTIFIED:D (as of 03/26/2007)

Last edited by a moderator:
PD current? are you sure?

Finally, I saw the good news on the DoL website. My case showed up as certified :D I still can't believe this!! My priority date is current as of now so as soon as lawyer receives paperwork I am ready to apply I-140 and I-485!!

See details below.

PD: June 2nd,2003, EB3/TR
ETA case number: P-05014-XXXXX

SWA Location: State(GA)
Case Source: State (never made to Region)
45 days letter: Nov 9th,2005
Recruitment Process: RI receive 11/18/2006 (posted on AJB)
Recruitment Report Instruction from BEC: 02/05/2007
Recruitment Report sent: 02/15/2007
LC Status: CERTIFIED:D (as of 03/26/2007)

Congratulations!
How come your PD is current, even you are from ROW catagory, EB3 is not current. Check the DOS website for more info.

Could you clarify what do you mean by advertisement ?

Why would you have to advertise if you have received RI? I thought that once the BEC sent you RI they will do the advertisement by placing the ad on www.ajb.org.

Hi all...
One of the silent members...Received my RI few days back... started the advertisement... Below are my details...

Filed in state: AR
Case # P-05180-9****
Priority Date: Sep 2003
RI recieved: Mid March 2007

Congratulations!
How come your PD is current, even you are from ROW catagory, EB3 is not current. Check the DOS website for more info.

My fault. My priority date was June 2nd 2002 and not 2003 as mentioned in my message. I guess I got too excited. Thanks for the correction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you have to advertise if you have received RI? I thought that once the BEC sent you RI they will do the advertisement by placing the ad on www.ajb.org.

You have to advertise in local newspaper for 3 consecutive days(including one Sunday) and post the job internally in the company... All the resumes received will go to BEC and then they will forward qualified resumes to your company/attorney with recruitment effort letter. Then your employer sends a recruitment report to BEC.. after that your case gets certified...