Non RIR Discussion Only !

RIR conversion...please help

Hi,

I have a EB3 2001 TR case with DBEC which was originally filed as RIR. DOL said that the adv. procedure followed for RIR was not enough and was changed to TR.

Now, with the TR to RIR conversation, I was thinking too that I should get my case convert. But what are my chances for RIR conversation...Are there chances that DOL will reject saying that earlier the recuritment procedure you followed was not enough..so you cannot transfer to RIR.

Please Advise..

TIA

Just my ad in AJB

Guys,

After more than 3 years painful waiting, finally I found my ad today in AJB.

Anybody knows what's the next step?

-------------------------------------------
State: NJ Non-RIR
PD: 10/31/2003
ETA: P-05143-33*
AD POST: 11/28/2006

isingh786 said:
Hi,

I have a EB3 2001 TR case with DBEC which was originally filed as RIR. DOL said that the adv. procedure followed for RIR was not enough and was changed to TR.

Now, with the TR to RIR conversation, I was thinking too that I should get my case convert. But what are my chances for RIR conversation...Are there chances that DOL will reject saying that earlier the recruitment procedure you followed was not enough..so you cannot transfer to RIR.

Please Advise..

TIA

I think you can still go for the conversion, but there are some catches - your employer's Job Advertisement and Recruitment report should be carried earlier than BEC. Please read the following link about BEC RIR Conversion.
Good luck.

anyone from CT???

Anyone form CT see their ad on AJB / receive RI?

Pls post. if you have received RIs / seens ur job posted on AJB

I am seeing tons of NJ cases posted everyday but very few from CT...the few jobs posted for CT are with the ETA's of P05144 / 143 / 145...but mine is no where to be found!

argggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Some members stated that you can get a screen shot of the case as it appears in the BEC system. How do you get it?
Also, does anyone have any phone numbers where one could call and either complain or inquire about the status of the case? I must do something.

I am getting pretty (now I though for a while what word to use because it is beyond any frustration, madness or anything that comes to my mind) ?#$)*&@!

good luck...RI next

NJ_unbelievable said:
Guys,

After more than 3 years painful waiting, finally I found my ad today in AJB.

Anybody knows what's the next step?

-------------------------------------------
State: NJ Non-RIR
PD: 10/31/2003
ETA: P-05143-33*
AD POST: 11/28/2006

within a week your lawyer should get RI and then they have to follow the RI and post ads...
from what I have heard it takes min 1.5 to 2 months for the whole process ,
I dont believe we have seen an approval after RI yet on the forum......

More than 550 ads posted from DBEC so far today

This is a huge jump. The most I remeber is about 400 plus in a whole day. But more than 550 in less than half day? Let's all hope this implies that DBEC is putting more hands on TR cases.

How to search

Hi so_depressed,

What was your search criteria? I am not seeing that many postings. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
longgcwisher

:) you are not missing

Hi,

I think so_depressed got carried away by the number of pages of ad shown for teamexceed. There are totally 556 pages of ad shown the last time I checked. I think he is referring to that as ads placed today.

Dallas is going at a speed of ~190 ads per day according to my calculation.

It will take 8 months to complete placing ads at this pace. And then ofcourse the communication with the employers need to start and we have 10 to finish the whole thing :) It'll be interesting to see what DBEC comes up with.

You are not missing anything :)

-Bruce

longgcwisher said:
Hi so_depressed,

What was your search criteria? I am not seeing that many postings. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
longgcwisher

Please follow this and see if I'm wrong

1. Go to:
http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/quick

2. Type '051*' in Keyword(s) field

3. Select 'Entire United States' in the drop-down list of 'Select a Location...' field

4. You see a bunch of ads, click anyone of the 'Teamexceed' under 'company' column

5. You see 558 pages of Teamexceed jobs

6. Now keep clicking 'next 5 pages' until you reach page 71-75, and click 72, you see the last 2 ads with 11/29/06 siganature there.

7. Each page has 10 ads, so today DBEC posted 10 * 71 + 2 = 712 ads so far.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

BruceWillis said:
Hi,

I think so_depressed got carried away by the number of pages of ad shown for teamexceed. There are totally 556 pages of ad shown the last time I checked. I think he is referring to that as ads placed today.

Dallas is going at a speed of ~190 ads per day according to my calculation.

It will take 8 months to complete placing ads at this pace. And then ofcourse the communication with the employers need to start and we have 10 to finish the whole thing :) It'll be interesting to see what DBEC comes up with.

You are not missing anything :)

-Bruce

You are right.

That is how I count PBEC jobs.Only diffrence I use 05* instead of 051* as search keyword.

so_depressed said:
1. Go to:
http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/quick

2. Type '051*' in Keyword(s) field

3. Select 'Entire United States' in the drop-down list of 'Select a Location...' field

4. You see a bunch of ads, click anyone of the 'Teamexceed' under 'company' column

5. You see 558 pages of Teamexceed jobs

6. Now keep clicking 'next 5 pages' until you reach page 71-75, and click 72, you see the last 2 ads with 11/29/06 siganature there.

7. Each page has 10 ads, so today DBEC posted 10 * 71 + 2 = 712 ads so far.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I was wrong :)

Hey,

You were right. What you do is precisely what I do too. I think I got carried away in assuming that you might not have drilled into the pages.

I saw 564 pages that last time I checked...

Yes you were right

and I was wrong. I apologize :)

-Bruce

so_depressed said:
Good, I really don't see how could we be wrong here. BruceWillis is wrong I guess.

Not a problem. Let's all hope they will keep working this way. Just very anxious to see ads other than cooks, roofers, etc. Do you have idea how many 245i cases out there in DBEC?

BruceWillis said:
Hey,

You were right. What you do is precisely what I do too. I think I got carried away in assuming that you might not have drilled into the pages.

I saw 564 pages that last time I checked...

Yes you were right

and I was wrong. I apologize :)

-Bruce

sachv_ said:
within a week your lawyer should get RI and then they have to follow the RI and post ads...
from what I have heard it takes min 1.5 to 2 months for the whole process ,
I dont believe we have seen an approval after RI yet on the forum......

I think it will take upto two months to finish the recruitment (depending on how many resumes you get from DoL) but I don't know how long it will take for BEC to process the results before issuing an adjudication. I am hearing somewhere b/w 6 weeks to 4 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does supervised recruitment take under TR process ?

My Lawyer informed me that he has been asked to start supervised recruitment. How long will it be before I know DOL's decision ? I hope not another 5 years!!!!

Thanks,
Vasu

Cant believe my eyes!!..job posted

I cant believe that BEC has posted my job on 11/28.
my PD is May/2003, EB2 from North Carolina

I had my supervised recruitment done in state level during Dec'2004 and moved to Federal..

I thought they would treat my case as the recruitment done. Anyway atleast I can see that my labor application is alive :)

It really does not matter. All you need is to bring up only one ad from 'Teamexceed' so you can click it to get all jobs posted by DBEC.

hingo said:
If you give 052* and search you will get around 59 pages.