Non RIR Discussion Only !

I think it's the name of the contracting firm that began to process Labor Certification prior to the BEC's.

so_depressed said:
You would have to ask whoever chose that name in DBEC. It's just undoubtedly clear it is DBEC because every ad they posted has the D-05... number.

No more AJB results?

Has anyone tried today to find jobs posted in AJB?
It produces no results for P-0514*, while I got 2 pages of results yesterday.

Are the ETA numbers in some order?

Hi:

I have been checking AJB site for the jobs posted by Teamexceed. I have a priority date of MArch 2002 and ETA number someting like D-05171-7****.
I noticed that there were jobs posted with ETA numbers beyound my number.However when i try to do search by my number nothing shows up. What does this mean... ETA numbers are not in sequence per the priority date, or DBEC is not posting jobs in sequnece or my ad for my case has alreday been posted?

Any comments will be appreciated.

Seems to me DBEC is posting per priority date, it's just the 05171 value has nothing to do with the priority date.

seemashah said:
Hi:

I have been checking AJB site for the jobs posted by Teamexceed. I have a priority date of MArch 2002 and ETA number someting like D-05171-7****.
I noticed that there were jobs posted with ETA numbers beyound my number.However when i try to do search by my number nothing shows up. What does this mean... ETA numbers are not in sequence per the priority date, or DBEC is not posting jobs in sequnece or my ad for my case has alreday been posted?

Seems to me DBEC is posting per priority date, it's just the 05171 value has nothing to do with the priority date. My priority date is april 2002 and my ETA number is D-05145-4*.

seemashah said:
Hi:

Don't be too specific, just use 051* you'll get a bunch.

Wait4LaborNJ said:
Has anyone tried today to find jobs posted in AJB?
It produces no results for P-0514*, while I got 2 pages of results yesterday.

Friends, I need help.

I have pending TR-NON-RIR EB2 at DBEC and my PD is Oct 2003. I am from Bhutan. It is already more than 3 years that my application is pending. My company is willing to start PERM. Do you think it is better to start PERM or continue to wait for recruitment instruction for my TR application. DOL promises to eliminate backlog by sep 2007. Is PD very important for me. I am from Bhutan, not from India or china , for EB2 from rest of the world, filing I 485 is current. What to do? Please advice.....

Dorje

Go for it

My Company is doing the same. I waited longer than you did. Still I think PERM will be faster for EB2 category.
Don't rely on PBEC's September 2007 promise.

nosyman said:
Friends, I need help.

I have pending TR-NON-RIR EB2 at DBEC and my PD is Oct 2003. I am from Bhutan. It is already more than 3 years that my application is pending. My company is willing to start PERM. Do you think it is better to start PERM or continue to wait for recruitment instruction for my TR application. DOL promises to eliminate backlog by sep 2007. Is PD very important for me. I am from Bhutan, not from India or china , for EB2 from rest of the world, filing I 485 is current. What to do? Please advice.....

Dorje

where is TR link

Where is the link that DOL promised to be available so that we can see what date TR are being processed.

thx

Well, it is not available yet. Even it is, it's for no use at this moment. For DBEC we know it's posting all the freaking 245i cases, so that is April 2001. For PBEC, we know it's posting both 245i cases and a lot of MA cases in 2003, no FIFO at all. What date would you fill in for PBEC? You choice :eek:)

gptexan said:
Where is the link that DOL promised to be available so that we can see what date TR are being processed.

thx

Where did you see lot of 2003 MA cases

so_depressed said:
Well, it is not available yet. Even it is, it's for no use at this moment. For DBEC we know it's posting all the freaking 245i cases, so that is April 2001. For PBEC, we know it's posting both 245i cases and a lot of MA cases in 2003, no FIFO at all. What date would you fill in for PBEC? You choice :eek:)
Please let me know. Because I am one of them and didn't see any post from MA.

If you check AJB site (http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/quick) for MA and company 'Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Recruitment Center', you can find bunch of MA jobs. And I was told at this forum that MA has finished all 245i cases before the BECs were created and it must be posting 2003 cases. You might want to go through the posts on this forum (there might be a MA thread?) to find more details.

nohope_for_lc said:
Please let me know. Because I am one of them and didn't see any post from MA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got RI!!

After waiting for more than 4 years, finally saw my job posting on AJB!!
This may mean that BEC is finally over the hump for processing the 245(i) cases from 2001

Thanks guys for letting me know how to follow this process more effectively

Does anyone here have any idea on processing times for LC after receiving RI?

Has anyone actually been certified for LC after receiving the RI from BEC. Is there a tracker out there somewhere with this info?

Thanks.
vsaminat
PD: June 2nd,2003, EB3/TR
ETA case number: P-05014-XXXXX

SWA Location: State(GA)
Case Source: State (never made to Region)
Recruitment Process: RI receive 11/18/2006 (posted on AJB)
45 days letter: Nov 9th,2005
LC Status: IN PROCESS (GOD KNOWS HOW LONG)

That's a great news. I think minimum of 2 months after you receive RI. Keep us posted on the progress. Good luck!!

vsaminat said:
This may mean that BEC is finally over the hump for processing the 245(i) cases from 2001

Has anyone actually been certified for LC after receiving the RI from BEC. Is there a tracker out there somewhere with this info?

Thanks.
vsaminat

How did you search for the posting

vsaminat said:

Thanks.
vsaminat

Can you please help me understand how you found the posting.

thank you

Did anybody convert to RIR

Hi,
I asked my Attroneys to convert my EB3 TR case RIR case, and I was wondering if anybody actually converted their EB3 TR to RIR and got any acknowledgement from BEC? Also if anybody has any guesstimates on how long the whole process takes I would appreciate it.

Cheers

You can also go to www. indeed.com

nohope_for_lc said:
Go to AJB site (http://www.jobsearch.org/seeker/jobsearch/quick). Click on Job Number Search. Select Company Job Id. Enter your ETA number. Select Pertial Match and click search. If your job is there you will find it.

You can sign up there with your email address and actually set it up to send you alerts when new jobs from BackLog Elimination Centers post:

After signing in, click on "my.indeed". Click on the Alerts Tab

What: "Backlog Elimination Center" (This works for Philly, not sure about Dallas)

Where: Your state.

You can also play around with the Search to generate alerts for Engineer/IT jobs only. Hope this helps

CALIHONEB said:
Hi,
I asked my Attroneys to convert my EB3 TR case RIR case, and I was wondering if anybody actually converted their EB3 TR to RIR and got any acknowledgement from BEC? Also if anybody has any guesstimates on how long the whole process takes I would appreciate it.

Cheers

My Company also agreed to do conversion of my EB3 TR case to RiR. Now my job was posted on AJB. Do you think it will take longer than converting to RiR?

My lawyer said recruitment for RiR conversion needed to be done for 4 months. I hope my job being posted is faster than converting to RiR!!

fastergcwanted said:
That's a great news. I think minimum of 2 months after you receive RI. Keep us posted on the progress. Good luck!!

Even though I saw my job posted on AJB ( I am 100% positive it was my job that was posted ), I still haven't heard from my lawyer about recruitment instructions even though the job was posted on AJB on Nov 18. Do they actually send the RI after posting the job for 30 days or do they send the RI at the same time they post the job on AJB.

I am not sure about the actual details of the TR recruitment process. Any info would be appreciated.