Non RIR Discussion Only !

Unbelievable

This is ridiculous...the site is down again...well I put my eta number in and it said "In process"....YIPPE!! like I didn't already knew that....this is gay as hell.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
This is ridiculous...the site is down again...well I put my eta number in and it said "In process"....YIPPE!! like I didn't already knew that....this is gay as hell.

In a way this is good. At least people would not look at the outdated/inaccurate test data, panic and jump to conclusions.

Also maybe all the multiple hits to this site that were made by us perhaps brought the site down.

Hopefully, the production version of this website, if and when launched, would be sturdier and more stable.

They did it intentionally

:rolleyes: Their intention was to let us know about the test site for performance test. I believe they are doing performance test on the site. Either all this hit made that site down and they now know how many hits make their site down, or they are satisfied with the site and planning to launch it on Monday. If they are not satisfied with the performance may be we have to wait till their stupid architect find out how to improve the performance of a single page. :mad:

finally the recruitment instructions.

Finally the recruitment instructions.
Guys,
I know we have been waiting for these for ages when there used to be 9 planets in the universe :) . Anyways spoke with my liar and she said she has been receiving recruitment instructions for early 2001 cases ( I am not early enough it seems :rolleyes: ). They are to the book as we had read from the training manual.
1. PBEC sends the exact format of the advt.
2. Has to be advertised for 3 days ( one should be sunday) in paper.
3. The replies go only to PBEC ( thats interesing).
4. They will put it on AJB site.
5. Suitable resumes will be forwarded to the liar/employer

Can you guys imagine the mess that this is going to create in PBEC. They could not handle single page 45 day letter replies, wait till they get the deluge of resumes.

As is told by my liar no warranties at all. Dont hold me by it :eek:

almost there huh?

well..you're almost there...I didn't even get that much yet...and nice wording... lawyers aka LIARS!!!

epidural said:
Guys,
I know we have been waiting for these for ages when there used to be 9 planets in the universe :) . Anyways spoke with my liar and she said she has been receiving recruitment instructions for early 2001 cases ( I am not early enough it seems :rolleyes: ). They are to the book as we had read from the training manual.

Can you guys imagine the mess that this is going to create in PBEC. They could not handle single page 45 day letter replies, wait till they get the deluge of resumes.

no there yet

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
well..you're almost there...I didn't even get that much yet...and nice wording... lawyers aka LIARS!!!

Waitingfor4+yrs,
read the fine print. I am not early enough. My liar did not get instructions for me but for early 2001 cases. someday i will get it for me.

So does this mean only PBEC begins the darn too late procedure. How about our miserable ones at DBEC? I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate DOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epidural said:
Guys,

Recruitment Instructions

Did any active member of this board receive the recruitment instructions?

Few posts indicated that their lawyer have started receiving the instructions. It would be more convincing if the lawyers get the instructions for one of our cases.

Please post your status from site www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

Last week finally I got my case number from my attorney (after 18 emails). I just checked my case status on http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm and it shows it 'In Process' - The case is currently being worked on or in the queue ready to be worked on.

If you have your case number with you, please post your status here. Hopefully we would be able to make some sense out of it - although I doubt it. I think most of us would have the status of 'In process'. But, I am curious to find out last batch of cases from 2004-2005. Please do post your priority date and Case number (as much as you want to reveal).

Here are my details:

P-05167-69XXX
PD: 08/23/2003
State: VA (Although it does not matter now)
Regional: No
Recruitment Instruction: Not yet

Case Status: In Process

My Info
PD Mar 12 2002
State: CA
Case Status: In process
Case # D-05172-77***

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the FAQ's about the 'In Process' status in the new status check site (PDS)

One of the FAQ's I copied from the http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/ about PDS:

My case has been “In process” the last few times I checked. Is something wrong? Is my case stuck?

No. The PDS will return a status of “in process” as a case moves through the various stages of the case review and analysis process at a BEC. Depending on the case type and filing date, some cases may show a status of “in process” for some time as the case moves through the various stages.
Again, depending on the case type and any issues that arise with the case, you may hear from the BEC while your case is in process and to facilitate faster processing, you should respond as quickly and completely as possible.

Days_go_by said:
PD:May 29 2001 status: IN PROCESS

days_go_by,

Any update on your remanded case ?

Does anyone know what the process will be for rir-> remanded to state cases ? Will BPC s still ask for recruitment ?

What about remanded cases for which rir-conversion was filed ?

I checked my status and it still says "In Process"

D-05132-XXXXX

btw what does the last 5 digits in the case number imply ? I believe the first 5 digits are job code.

Last edited by a moderator:
pdjune2001 said:
days_go_by,

Any update on your remanded case ?

Does anyone know what the process will be for rir-> remanded to state cases ? Will BPC s still ask for recruitment ?

What about remanded cases for which rir-conversion was filed ?

I checked my status and it still says "In Process"

D-05132-XXXXX

btw what does the last 5 digits in the case number imply ? I believe the first 5 digits are job code.
------
No, no update, I had been writing to DOL secretary and Senators and I received a letter from them both. But it is my office and i will get it next week. I will let you know what they reply.
The first 5 digits, as per my understanding, is the year and the day of the year when case was entered. For e.g., in your case, 05 is 2005 and 132 is 12th may. I don't think it has much relevance.
No idea how they will treat remanded cases, conflicting news. My stupid lawter says ur case is RIR, it will be treated like lawyer.

Case: California, RIR, remanded to TR, converted to RIR (?)
PD: 07/16/2001
45-day letter: October 2005
Do not know wether or not DBEC has processed the RIR conversion request.

A colleague with the same history got certified in February 2006.