Non RIR Discussion Only !

I am in Aug 2001 CA

lviswa said:
Hey! atleast you got your 45-day letter - some movement in the case! I have not received that either, and mine is a TR amended to RIR case.

so_depressed

so_depressed said:
My PD is April 2002, EB3-non rir filed at Utah No 45 day letter yet.

Dont worry...your's will be one of the first Traditional cases processed and you will be able to file I-485 immideatly....it doesn't matter when you get the 45 day letter, its when you get your LC .....
keep faith...for you I think the end of the tunnel is near

sachv_ said:
Dont worry...your's will be one of the first Traditional cases processed and you will be able to file I-485 immideatly....it doesn't matter when you get the 45 day letter, its when you get your LC .....
keep faith...for you I think the end of the tunnel is near
sachv, thanks a lot for the comfort your post brought to me. I'm living in hell now. Though I don't know how you seem so sure about it. We've been disappointed by DOL too many times.

so_depressed..hope against hope

hope....thats all we can do....they have to start traditional cases soon...hopefully todays the day...1st day of june

hiannie said:
Hey there, nice to see you again...

As far as I remember, blank is a good thing, right? Maybe it's already apporved just sitting there to be mailed...

Waiting for your good news :)
Can anyone please tell me how to see this 'screen shot'? My case is in DBEC, have a ETA case number T-05145-411**. Case Recieved Date: 04-15-2002 (Guess this is the PD?).

so_depressed said:
Can anyone please tell me how to see this 'screen shot'? My case is in DBEC, have a ETA case number T-05145-411**. Case Recieved Date: 04-15-2002 (Guess this is the PD?).
HI, so_depressed,

My PD is July, 2002 from oregon, no 45 days letter yet. I feel very frustrating in these years, and do not know when this can end.

45 day letter and LC approval time line - MA state

Hi

My PD is June 2003, EB2 Traditional case, State MA. My attorney told me that they got the 45 day letter and replied to it around end of March this year. I've asked them to send me a copy and I'll share the details with this forum. My question is, does anyone got approval for traditional cases from MA state? if so any estimate one how long it takes usually for approval after replying to 45d letter?

Thanks in Advance,
Jom.

Here are my details:
Non-RIR/EB2/Massachusetts
PD: Jun 2003
45DL:Mar 2006
45DL replied: March 2006
Case#: waiting for the copy frm attorney.

Please tell me what exactly they mean

All,
I've got this email from my attorney's office from H1B7YR@DAL.DFLC.US, other than that I know this is from Dalas, could someone help to tell me exactly what these fields mean? Particularly the dates. Thanks a lot.

Case Information
ETA Case Number: T-05145-411**
Processing Type: TR
Employer Name: (My company)
Case Received Date: 04-15-2002 (Is this my priority date?)
Case status: (empty)

Date Review
Date Submitted: 05-25-2005 (What is this please?)
(all other fields empty)

Traditional Recruitment
(all fields empty)

:confused:

so_depressed said:
All,
I've got this email from my attorney's office from H1B7YR@DAL.DFLC.US, other than that I know this is from Dalas, could someone help to tell me exactly what these fields mean? Particularly the dates. Thanks a lot.

Case Information
ETA Case Number: T-05145-411**
Processing Type: TR
Employer Name: (My company)
Case Received Date: 04-15-2002 (Is this my priority date?)
Case status: (empty)

Date Review
Date Submitted: 05-25-2005 (What is this please?)
(all other fields empty)

Traditional Recruitment
(all fields empty)

:confused:

T means ur case has not been entered fully(nothing to worry). TR means it is a traditional cases(NOT RIR), AND YES THE 2002 IS ur priority date.

Bottom line: your case is not lost somewhere. BEC has your file and may work on it in the next 2-3 yrs!!! so don't worry and just Reeeelaaaax....

Hope they won't lose their date too much this time

Come on, don't they say all cases in the BEC will be eliminated by Sep. 07? And by the end of this month all cases will be entered into their system? I'm so scared by your 2-3 years.

csrini1 said:
T means ur case has not been entered fully(nothing to worry). TR means it is a traditional cases(NOT RIR), AND YES THE 2002 IS ur priority date.

Bottom line: your case is not lost somewhere. BEC has your file and may work on it in the next 2-3 yrs!!! so don't worry and just Reeeelaaaax....

so_depressed said:
Come on, don't they say all cases in the BEC will be eliminated by Sep. 07? And by the end of this month all cases will be entered into their system? I'm so scared by your 2-3 years.

sorry, i didn't mean to scare you, may be that is the worse case situation. on the bright side, as things are as of now, if yours is EB2 case, as the dates are current, we can file for 485 and 140 at the same time, AFTER the labor is done.
I just got my 10th yr H1-B extension and still waiting for my labor to get approved. I am here in the U.S from early 1997.

I came in U.S. Jan 5, 2007. No 45 days notice yet. I am depressed too.

csrini1 said:
sorry, i didn't mean to scare you, may be that is the worse case situation. on the bright side, as things are as of now, if yours is EB2 case, as the dates are current, we can file for 485 and 140 at the same time, AFTER the labor is done.
I just got my 10th yr H1-B extension and still waiting for my labor to get approved. I am here in the U.S from early 1997.

Start sending faxes

Hi,
I truely understand what mamlabor, so_depressed and other people are going through. So let us start sending faxes to solve this problem, some of you may have sent it but I ask others to send them as well. This thread has been viewed million times so even if only few of us send faxes then somebody will definitely notice this issue..

Cheers

p.s: Here is the link

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=617

Did anyone from IL (Chicago), filed non-traditional LC around 11/15/2002 with EB2 receive 45 letter?

Csrini1,
If 'T' means that my case has not been fully entered, what are other possible case initials and what they mean? Like yours begins with 'D', what does that mean?

Thanks.

so_depressed said:
Csrini1,
If 'T' means that my case has not been fully entered, what are other possible case initials and what they mean? Like yours begins with 'D', what does that mean?

Thanks.

yours will change to D, after you reply to ur 45day letter and they enter the info for your case in the system.

LC still pending

Hello friends,

It looks like I just found a perfect place to fit in. I'm waiting for my LC to be approved for 4 years. PD is Sep/2002. It is NON-RIR/EB3. Nice isn't it. It's the worst case. I got the 45 letter Jun/2005 and replied right back. Still nothing from Dallas. Just like you guys, I'm just hoping that something will happen soon. Does anyone know why NON-RIR cases are put behind in DBEC? or do you know when such cases would be picked up?

Comfort javassist. I'm NON-RIR/EB3 too and my PD is 5 month earlier than yours. And I have not had my 45-day letter yet. I really think your case is going to be processed very soon. (Otherwise mine will never be processed I guess)

javassist said:
Hello friends,

It looks like I just found a perfect place to fit in. I'm waiting for my LC to be approved for 4 years. PD is Sep/2002. It is NON-RIR/EB3. Nice isn't it. It's the worst case. I got the 45 letter Jun/2005 and replied right back. Still nothing from Dallas. Just like you guys, I'm just hoping that something will happen soon. Does anyone know why NON-RIR cases are put behind in DBEC? or do you know when such cases would be picked up?

Well, I've waited longer...

If this gives you any hope, I have been waiting during 5 years for my LC to be approved

PD: May 2001, Texas
Nov-2004 Remanded by Enterject ( prevailing wages question )
Jan-2005 Company's immigration lawyer response sent to Texas Workforce
~Sept-2005 Sent from Texas Workforce to Dallas Backlog Center
Mar-2006 45-day letter

I have had three 7th+. year H1 extensions; don't know Dallas BLC case number.