Non RIR Discussion Only !

NON RIR Track suggestion

I have a suggestion to make ...
I'm sure all the NON RIR guys are waiting with bated breath for the first TR application which didn;t go regional to get approved..
Can we have a thread dedicated to have people only post any infromation about TR recruitment and have it stay on the first page ....

what say guys...admins....

My friend got his LC

Today my friend in our company told me he got his big news from Texas...

His brief info:
NON-RIR
PD 10/04
RD 02/05
Arizona

My PD is 07/04... Still waiting~~

45 day Notice

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to know whether receiving and replying to 45 day letter notice does really mean anything ? Does it mean you are ahead of the ones who have not got 45 day notice? Does it mean that you have any hope of getting your case approved even within next couple of years ? Does it actually,infact, mean anything ?

Sanjuu

Its probably too early for such a thread because there would be no activity and it would die. Atleast there is some activity going on here.

The Philly folk are doing some recruitment for 245i folk.

Possibly the first trickle of backlog recruiment labors will start showing up in the philly thread.

sachv_ said:
I have a suggestion to make ...
I'm sure all the NON RIR guys are waiting with bated breath for the first TR application which didn;t go regional to get approved..
Can we have a thread dedicated to have people only post any infromation about TR recruitment and have it stay on the first page ....

what say guys...admins....

Could you share your first letter and the first few digit of your new ETA#?

Alfarisa2,

Could you provide the first letter (D or P) from your 45-day letter? It will let us know which BEC is processing your case.

Thank you.
Alfarisa2 said:
EB3/Regular/CA state
PD: Feb 2003
45 Day letter Recieved: 02/17/2006

What is the record?

I am curious to find out what is the record for fastest non -rir eb3 labor certification? so far I have seen it takes atleast an year after one gets 45dl to get labor certified..Did any body see anyone getting their non-rir labor certified in a lesser time?

Cheers

Received 45Day Letter

All,
Wanted to share a semi good news.

My attorney informed me this AM that they received 45 day letter from Dallas BEC.

I filed my traditional labour ( Non - RIR ) in May 2004 from Washington State.

Hope this gives you guys some relief.

Irony is that, I am quitting my company voluntarily next week for lack of immigration progress :) .

Doesn't God have a good sense of humour.

Good Luck

Non-RIR / PD Nov-2004 / CA - 45 Day Letter Received !

Non-RIR / PD Nov-2004 / CA - 45 Day Letter Received !

My attorney informed me that they recieved the 45-day letter from DBEC
and they already replied to the letter with an option to continue.

Some hope at last !

PD Jul 2001, EB2 - WAiting for 45-day letter

mamalabor said:
anybody before Mar 03, non RIR haven't received 45 days notice?
Mine was amended as RIR in 2004 with the existing priority date. But the last screenshot shows processing type as TR. I have no clue when I will get the coveted 45-day letter! Case# is D-05132-xxxx.. Any ideas anyone? they say all 45-day letters have to go out by June 30th 2006. Is it true?

I am in Jul 2001

mahadev1 said:
I just want to share my details with you guys

PD: 07/16/2001
State Applied : CA
Applied in RIR originally
Remanded back to state and now in NON RIR
45 day letter replied: 01/05/2006
Approval ?

I really get depressed about this processing delays..anyone in 2001??

Hey! atleast you got your 45-day letter - some movement in the case! I have not received that either, and mine is a TR amended to RIR case.

got 45 days letter last week

my info

NON-RIR
PD 10/2004
New York
45 Days letter received : 22 May 2006
Replied : 25 May 2006

I think I did not receive the letter yet because our company's attoney did not tell me. Our company is working on Perm conversion of my case now. Job ad has been done on 5/14/06, hopefully they can refile my case during 06/2006.

mamalabor said:
YYANG18:
Have you received your 45 days notice yet? Thanks,

My company told me it is too risky to refill under perm. My company announce
a big layoff half years ago.

yyang18 said:
I think I did not receive the letter yet because our company's attoney did not tell me. Our company is working on Perm conversion of my case now. Job ad has been done on 5/14/06, hopefully they can refile my case during 06/2006.

45 DL Rcvd.

Here are my details:
Non-RIR/EB3/Arkansas
PD: Sep 2003
45 DL rcvd :19th May 2006
45 DL replied : 22 May 2006
Case # : D-05180-XXXXX

When do we post the Ads for the Job? Or in case of BEC, we do not do that?