Non RIR Discussion Only !

Non Rir Eb3

Hi ALL.
I am from india with PD 2001 and the case was converted from RIR to NON RIR. Recieved the 45 day letter Dec 2005, replied back in Jan 2006. My case is with Dallas BEC. After that, I haven't received any information. I saw couple of post by different members that after 45 days it will take about an year or so....is that true?

How the recuritment is going to be handled? attorney or BEC...please confirm...

Is there any case in NON RIR EB3 where the recuritment was done by attorney/BEC and has been approved.

Regards,
Inder

45 Days letter received - EB3/non-RIR/MA/PD2*72003

Gurus,

My employer received the 45 Days letter on 04/12/06 and replied it back. Now can somebody give me an idea that what would be the time period from the day of replying the 45 days letter to the day on which department will aprrove/certify the LCA?

My detail is as under.

Category: EB3 - Non - RIR
State: MA
Priority Date:07/2*/2003
45DLetter Receiving Date: 04/12/2006
Case no: P-0517*-*****

Thanks in advance.

- Bharat Premi

PD: June 2003, EB3 WA

One of my with PD: June 2003 recieved 45 day letter in Feb 2006.
His case is EB3, Regular, WA state

Got 45 day letter finally !

Hey Indio and all,
I finally got 45 day letter 2 days back and the response was sent yesterday.
Now, it is in the NON-RIR que, who knows when DBEC will start processing NON-RIR cases ? My PD is Oct 2003 NON-RIR EB2, Enterject case.

gc_maze said:
Hey Indio and all,
Now, it is in the NON-RIR que, who knows when DBEC will start processing NON-RIR cases ? My PD is Oct 2003 NON-RIR EB2, Enterject case.
which state?
thanks

Non- RIR advertisement.. Who does it?

Does anyone know how will the PBEC do the advertising for the NON-RIR cases? If anyone out there who has experienced it please respond.

isingh786 said:
Hi ALL.
I am from india with PD 2001 and the case was converted from RIR to NON RIR. Recieved the 45 day letter Dec 2005, replied back in Jan 2006. My case is with Dallas BEC. After that, I haven't received any information. I saw couple of post by different members that after 45 days it will take about an year or so....is that true?

How the recuritment is going to be handled? attorney or BEC...please confirm...

Is there any case in NON RIR EB3 where the recuritment was done by attorney/BEC and has been approved.

Regards,
Inder

hi isingh786/inder:

1. to answer your first question. it is not true. there is no pattern between 45 day letter and approval date. 45 day letter is merely a notice to let you know where your case is and for you to check your status when it comes to 7th year H-1 renewal.

2. BEC will advertise the job for you. BEC post your case number with your job description on a government website.

3. i have no info on this.

hope this helps...

-shagua

bharatpremi said:
Gurus,

My employer received the 45 Days letter on 04/12/06 and replied it back. Now can somebody give me an idea that what would be the time period from the day of replying the 45 days letter to the day on which department will aprrove/certify the LCA?

My detail is as under.

Category: EB3 - Non - RIR
State: MA
Priority Date:07/2*/2003
45DLetter Receiving Date: 04/12/2006
Case no: P-0517*-*****

Thanks in advance.

- Bharat Premi

hi bharat:

it all depends. there is no evident link between 45 day letter and LC approval. looking at your PD i would predict you should hear something by next year. this is because there are still 2001 and 2002 cases ahead of you.

hang in there and good luck.

-shagua

gc_maze said:
Hey Indio and all,

hi gc_maze:

gratz on your 45 day letter. you are one step closer :)

-shagua

shibujoys said:
Does anyone know how will the PBEC do the advertising for the NON-RIR cases? If anyone out there who has experienced it please respond.

hi shibujoys:

i don't have experience during the advertisement stage at BEC(becasue my recruitment was done prior to BEC), however i have read from this thread and other thread that PBEC already started posting job ads on government site.

if you want you might want to go google and type in the case number you find on 45 day letter and see if anything comes up.

hope this helps....

-shagua

shagua said:
hi isingh786/inder:

2. BEC will advertise the job for you. BEC post your case number with your job description on a government website.

-shagua

Do you know the web site were these jobs are posted...?

Thanks

IN_LC said:
Do you know the web site were these jobs are posted...?

Thanks

hi IN_LC:

i have seen PBEC posting recrutiment ads on hightechNY.com, jobs.nytimes.com.

when i mentioned government site it was from my own experience. my recruitment was done before my case got transferred to BEC. i will try to find where they posted mine and disclose it here at later time.

hope this helps..

-shagua

BRC to PERM conversion(ofcourse non-rir cases)?

Hi,
Does anybody have information on how is the conversion from BRC to PERM is being treated. I am talking about "conversions" only i,e one gets to keep their priority dates and ofcourse these are related to non-rir cases. I want to know if they are getting approved or rejected and how long it is taking for the process ..any info is appreciated.

Cheers,
Sridhar

Labor Tr/non-rir Approved

GUYS,
WAITED FOR THIS FOR A LONG TIME:

MY INFO IS AS FOLLOWS:
PD : 07/2002
STATE : LA
SWA APPROVED : 08/2004
NEW CASE # : 04348 - 07xxx
45 DAY LETTER RCVD : 02/2005
45 DAY LETTER REPLIED : 02/2005
APPROVED: RCVD EMAIL FROM ATTY TODAY.DO NOT HAVE THE REAL THING IN MY HAND YET.
:)

WORD OF CAUTION/ADVICE TO ALL NON-RIR GUYS:
IF YOU HAVE CLEARED SWA AND ARE WAITING FOR FINAL APPROVAL, THEN GUYS JUST HANG AROUND..CONVERTING TO PERM MIGHT NOT BE ALL THAT BENEFICIAL AFTER ALL..THIS ACCORDING TO MY ATTY.
BEST OF LUCK TO ONE & ALL IN THE TR/NON-RIR FRATERNITY

Labor certification received and approved

I got it! Hang tight everybody; you'll be pleasantly surprised very soon, as I was today:

PD: Oct 2002, non-RIR, EB3
State: Minnesota
Transferred to federal (Chicago): July 2003
45-day letter received from Dallas BEC: April 2005, replied next day
Labor Certification approval received: May 1st, 2006

It's for an IT related job.

Hi Uhbiv/mn_gc_02,

Did you guys have to go through the recuritment process again? or the BEC took care of that. Do you see any hits on internet, when you search with your case id...Please confirm.....

Thanks,

congrats mn_gc

mn_gc_02 said:
I got it! Hang tight everybody; you'll be pleasantly surprised very soon, as I was today:

It gives me hope about my case.
Pls share any info u may have about the recruitment process..and also first 7 digits of ur case number.
Many thanks

mn_gc_02 said:

Congrats mn_gc_02 !

When you guys come and post the good news it gives us, the folks who are waiting for so long some hope.

Update on my case

Here is an update on my case

HR requested for screen shot for H1B 8th year
The Screen Shot Showed(Requested May 2006)

Case Status: Data Review
Case Source: (Blank) :confused:
Process Type : (Blank) :confused:

Last year Screen shot showed(Requested on June 2005)

Case Status - RIR (????????) :eek:
Process Type - RIR (???????) :eek:
Case Source - Region

Still Waiting