Non RIR Discussion Only !

Hi WhatALabor,

Nice to hear from you. Anyway how do you know that your case was
mistakenly put under RIR?

Mean while I emailed my attorney and DBEC regarding my case Status.

No answer from both the sides. I am still wondering wheter my case number

which was T-05140 something is same or it has been changed to D OR P

lot of confusion. :confused:

Pure happiness!! :p

Hi,
I just wanna post this again but I made a few updates in my case maybe it can be a great help to us in the non-rir category.
God bless and good luck guys!! :cool:

My visa is available for me for the month of feb 2006! :rolleyes:
Now I can apply these Forms -> I-485 (adjustment of status), Form I-765 (employment authorization), Form I-864 (affidavit of support) and Form I-131 (advance parole).

============================================
priority date: april 17 '01
cut off date: oct 01 '01

CURRENT VISA AVAILABILITY!!effective FEB 1 2006!
============================================
EB3 Non RIR
Case#D-05143-34xxx
PD: 04/17/01

DOL San francisco Regional received date: 01/29/03
Dallas BRC: received around june 2005

45day letter: 07/13/05
45day letter replied: 07/23/05

Labor certification approved: 08/17/05 (eta 750 A & B)
Labor certification mailed to me @ my house: 10/04/05
State filed: California

skperm said:
Thanks Hangin2001.

Seems guys who filed from our company in Feb 2002 (non-rir) has ETA # D-05139-XXXXX got a 45 day letter in June 2005 but not me. I don't know what is criteria to generate these letter and order of processing cases. I will try to get some more information from other guys who filed their Labor after me and got a 45 day letter.

This thread much helpful. keep posted.

Hi skperm,

I don't think the BECs are following any order to issue 45-day letters. See my ETA# below. I haven't received a 45-day letter either. In the BEC tracker that JW maintains, I can see cases with PD in May 2004 that have received 45-day letters. There are also Regular cases with PD in Jul 2002 and Oct 2003 that have been approved. So, the 45DL /approvals seem pretty random to me. Taking a closer look at the tracker and from discussions on this and other threads I understand that they are looking mostly at RIR cases and some Non-RIR cases that made it to regional. You have a PD of Oct 2001. Did your case make it to Regional? Ask your attorney if you are not sure.

Hope you hear some good news soon.

Hey there, nice to hear from you. My lawyer wouldn't even answer my call now... he gave up my case right after he collected the first half of the money, and didn't think I would last this long...lol. anyway, good luck to you and hope we'll hear from them soon.

Regards,

WhatALabor said:
Hi hiannie

Sorry , I was away from the thread for a while, I had to travel so I could not provide any updates. Mine is still pending also I was trying to get my attorney to contact BEC to see what is happening. My case was categorized as RIR by mistake I do not know whether that is holding it up any way my attorney did not contact BEC so far (you know how that goes!!!). Also the Attorney says that BEC will detect and rectify that problem by themselves. I personally think that the BEC's are following a pattern with respect to 45 day letter even though it is not strictly followed 45DL has a more regular pattern than the PD. I 5responded to 45DL in march eventhough they send it in Feb because of a wrong address issue. Let us wait and see the lucky magic of DBEC.

Regards

Thanx for keeping the thread active

life_w/o_gc said:
Hi WhatALabor,

Nice to hear from you. Anyway how do you know that your case was
mistakenly put under RIR?

Mean while I emailed my attorney and DBEC regarding my case Status.

No answer from both the sides. I am still wondering wheter my case number

which was T-05140 something is same or it has been changed to D OR P

lot of confusion. :confused:

Hi life_w/o_gc

When I did the 7th year extn: I got a screenshot (in July)and the case status & Process type both were RIR , which I do not think is right. Also If you could get your attorney or the HR dept to mail DBEC then they will respond to them but not to us , the Aliens!!!.

Thanks & regards

Hangin2001 said:
Shagua,

Any thoughts on 2002 Non-RIR case being approved? I know my case did not make it to regional after being remanded to state...which is the only reason I can think of. No 45-day letter either.

hi hangin2001:

i think u should be getting your 45 day letter anytime now. however the approval date might a mid 2006 or later. we are seeing random approval even for mid 2002 cases so i believe yours might be comiing anytime this year.

wish u all the luck..

-shagua

hiannie said:
According to justwatching's 1/18/06 tracker, here's the non-rir part. I guess the good news is - we got 3 in january, but i'm confused how the process works-the 3 january ones pds are 08/01, 7/02 and even 10/03! so it's definately not by pd...and the 45 day letters dates are 1/05,2/05 and even 12/05! so it's not by 45 day letter either... :confused: do they just go to work and draw a lucky one from the pile on the way in???

hiiiiiiiiannie:

yeah...it's randome and it's not based on anything because they always screw everything up. it depends on which lucky file box they open too... :p

btw, change your lawyer!!! he/she sucks.

come back to see us more.....

-shagua

Last edited by a moderator:
WhatALabor said:
Hi hiannie

Sorry , I was away from the thread for a while, I had to travel so I could not provide any updates. Mine is still pending also I was trying to get my attorney to contact BEC to see what is happening.

WhatALabor:

we missed u!!!!! good to hear from u. how is your most recent screen shot look besides the one that says rir. just to comfort u, u are not in bad shape since 140 process is just beginning to pick up from the holiday seasons.

-shagua

shagua said:
hi hangin2001:

i think u should be getting your 45 day letter anytime now. however the approval date might a mid 2006 or later. we are seeing random approval even for mid 2002 cases so i believe yours might be comiing anytime this year.

wish u all the luck..

-shagua

Hi Shagua,

Thank you for your hanging around and encouraging some of us despite your labor being approved. I really hope I hear something on my case this year. Meanwhile, my company/attorney went ahead and filed my PERM application. It doesn't hurt I guess. I can always withdraw it once my TR case gets approved. I will keep you all posted on that.

45 days Letter.

Could any one tell me when i get my 45 days Letter :) See my signature for details.

Is it safe to file the same case in PERM? any one please guide me.

I know a lot of 2002 cases are pending just a curiacity when i will get 45 and labour approvel, if i get any answer i will be happy, just all the day sitting and watching all the forums and killing time like this.

Any Possitive Words for my BOOST

Sorry I think u know h1 quota is over...can apply for next year's quota

kanke said:
aplogies for asking a off mark query
My wife is on her 7th year of h4.she is tired of waiting for my GC(pd2001.Can she apply for a h1b, or she has to go out of USA for a year to appply for h1b.Does h4 also has the 6 year limit like h1b

can apply for next year's quota and can work on h1b

Hangin2001 said:
Hi skperm,

I don't think the BECs are following any order to issue 45-day letters. See my ETA# below. I haven't received a 45-day letter either. In the BEC tracker that JW maintains, I can see cases with PD in May 2004 that have received 45-day letters. There are also Regular cases with PD in Jul 2002 and Oct 2003 that have been approved. So, the 45DL /approvals seem pretty random to me. Taking a closer look at the tracker and from discussions on this and other threads I understand that they are looking mostly at RIR cases and some Non-RIR cases that made it to regional. You have a PD of Oct 2001. Did your case make it to Regional? Ask your attorney if you are not sure.

Hope you hear some good news soon.

Hi Hangin2001,

It make short of sense about 45 day letter. My case is filed under Non-RIR not under RIR. I think the cases that are filed and RIR and rejected may make it to Regional but not straight Non-RIR cases. If I am missing let me know. I would like to chekc with my attorney.

It is nice chating with somebody on this.

Thanks

shagua said:
WhatALabor:

we missed u!!!!! good to hear from u. how is your most recent screen shot look besides the one that says rir. just to comfort u, u are not in bad shape since 140 process is just beginning to pick up from the holiday seasons.

-shagua
Hi Shagua!

Thank you for the good words and keep up your good work in this thread. I did not request a screenshot recently , but yesterday I got my attorney to do a status check(After pestering them for almost a month) and DBEC responded to them with an e-mail saying that my case is still pending. So that is the latest update on my case. I have a gut feeling that they are no longer going by the PD , but instead the order in which they completed the data entry and 45 DL. whatever it may be this system of certification defy all common sense and logic so much for technologically advancing exponentially. So do not besurprised to see PDs 2002 or even 03 gets certified because those could be the lucky ones in THE LUCKY BOX!!!.

Regards

Thax for your support and encouragements, keep it up

Received 45-day letter

My attorney informed me that she has just received my 45-day letter today.

I just wanted to inform this to the forum.

Thanks.

My case status:

Non-RIR: MI
PD: May 2002
BEC Case# 05172-77xxxx

my case info

TX-EB3
PD - 03/07/01
RD - 07/23/03 RIR changed to TR
45 Day Letter :09/02/05
45 Day Letter Replied : 09/09/05
Certified Date : ??????
ETA #D-05115-XXXXX

Desperate waiting for Labor certification for about 5 years, and still do not know when can hear any information from BEC. Requests always get ignored everytime trying to ask information from comany's lawyer or HR people. :confused:

I read people here talked about screen shot and status check, what are the difference of them? Thanks.

45 days letter

Finally i got 45 days letter from Dallas BEC

Case: Non RIR
Priority: Apr 2002
State:CA
Level: state

My Case

Hoping to add to the database here:

filed in Missouri, EB3, Non-RIR
PR:10/2001
45 DAY-LETTER received & replied: 8/15/2005
D-05117-XXXXX

Still waiting for my LC!!! :(

asnmurty said:
Finally i got 45 days letter from Dallas BEC

Case: Non RIR
Priority: Apr 2002
State:CA
Level: state

Hi there,
Could you please share your ETA Number's first 5 digits.

Because my case is also from CA/EB3/TR/April 2002

But never made it to regional.
So that I can expect atleast 45 days letter in few months. :(

4 Buckets of processing at DBEC

My understanding is that BECs have 4 buckets of processing currently.
  1. RIR cleared State ============= DBEC PD at Mar 2004
  2. RIR did NOT clear State ========== DBEC PD at ????
  3. Non-RIR(TR) cleared State ======== DBEC PD at ???? finished with 45-day letters. Most cases prior to Apr 2001 seem to be certified.
  4. Non-RIR(TR) did NOT clear State ==== DBEC PD at ???? 45-day letters starting to go out.45-Day letters for CA around PD Apr-Sep 2002.

If you find information on the '????' please fill in.