PD: 10/17/2002
RD: None
VA, EB3, Non-RIR
45 Day Letter: None
Screen Shot: 08/12/2002

ETA Case-Number: T-05117-77***

M.

It is Just My Opinion.........

If you are posting your case details ; please post it on the "Priority Date tracker" thread also we will have sufficient data to analyse how the approval for regular cases are going , looks like the regular cases falls in the "Untouchable" category. it is so Sad and disgusting....

request for suggestions......

Hi,

My LC was filed in Texas in Nov'2003, Non-RIR EB3. It was still with TWC until it was forwarded to DBEC on Aug 1st, 2005. I haven't heard anything from DBEC so far regarding a T-XXX or D-XXX number or a 45 day letter....

Is it a good idea to change jobs now (if there is an opportunity) and apply through PERM. If I change jobs now, probably it will be by the end of this year or the beginning of next year until PERM (EB2) can be filed for me...

Can any of you guys suggest me if its a good idea to change jobs now (meaning loosing my current PD, anticipated retrogression of EB2 etc.....) When do you guys anticipate any movement in my current application...

Thanks in advance for your time and anticipate to know some of your views..

Regards,
Josh.

rdoda said:
I am in a similar situation, although my case is TR , the screenshot says Process Type 'RIR' and Case Status 'Data Review' and at the bottom the Data Review shows what are the missing fields(all the wage related info which TR cases don't have before recruitment effort). I still haven't received any 45 day letter either.
Lawyer says that it is a common mistake that these contractors are doing while entering the data. Any thoughts?
My details are:
PD: 04/2002
TX EB3 - Non RIR
TX/Enterject case
Case Received Date in BEC : 08/05/2005
Case # D-05217-8xxxx

rdoda said:
I am in a similar situation, although my case is TR , the screenshot says Process Type 'RIR' and Case Status 'Data Review' and at the bottom the Data Review shows what are the missing fields(all the wage related info which TR cases don't have before recruitment effort). I still haven't received any 45 day letter either.
Lawyer says that it is a common mistake that these contractors are doing while entering the data. Any thoughts?
My details are:
PD: 04/2002
TX EB3 - Non RIR
TX/Enterject case
Case Received Date in BEC : 08/05/2005
Case # D-05217-8xxxx

Rdoda,
could you advise how to get the screenshot from BPC?
My 7th year h-1b is already approved, can I still go ask for a screenshot?

Many thanks.

Who told you that u can't buy a home?!?! I'm on H1B visa and bought a house long ago. As have many of my friends.
SamIndia said:
Here is my info:
Regular LC
PD : October 2003.
RD: Never made it...
45 Day letter: Never received.
State filed in : CA

I came to the USA around 7.5 years back and have to refile with my current employer after I left my previous job.
I am tired of waiting. My wife cannot work, we have to live on one person's income, I cannot change jobs nor can we buy a home. This is humiliation people. We 'aliens' are people too, with feelings. I am thinking of packing up and going back to India. At least I can plan on buying a home and settling down. I don't deserve this humiliation from anybody. In India the system or the lack of it will harass me on 'equal opportunity' basis and nobody will call me an 'alien'.

I am on H1B and I bought a house too. Anyone can invest in anything in the USA. You are right , if anyone is humiliated they should go. Noone is a slave here or should be. Every alien has the right to leave. Anyone with self respect would do that. I do not have none because I am a slave to materal things and I cannot go back to India. I am waiting for a labor for more than 5 years now. Atleast my wife is on H1B. If she had not gotten a job I would have moved to Canada, I am a canadian PR. Maybe that is an alternative!!!

My Info:

SWA : Texas
Type : EB32
LC : Regular
PD : 05/06/2004
RD : NO TRANSFER
45DL : 08/10/2005 - Not answered yet.
BEC# : No idea.

Hi All,

Here is my info:
Regular LC (EB3)
PD : May 2003.
RD: Never made it...
45 Day letter: Never received.
State filed in : CA

Does anyone think that regular LCs filed around May 2003 will get approved by October 2006 and by than EB-3 retrogression would have moved pass May 2003, so we can apply simultaneously for I-140/485.

Is this optimistic scenario even possible :)

Reagrds

AP

LiveStrong,
Did your case go to regional? Your PD is 5/6/04 and you got your 45DL, but ap_s has pd in May 03 but did not receive letter. My PD is Aug 04, WI never made it to regional. Just curious when I would get the letter.
Metaman

My Info:

metaman said:
LiveStrong,
Did your case go to regional? Your PD is 5/6/04 and you got your 45DL, but ap_s has pd in May 03 but did not receive letter. My PD is Aug 04, WI never made it to regional. Just curious when I would get the letter.
Metaman

My Info:

it never went to regional, stayed at SWA then transfer to Dallas BEC.

Remanaded case

One of my colleagues got reply to his confirmation letter:
His CA PD is July 2001, case was remanded later to state.
His new case number is T-05137-19XXX.
Most of the fields on screen shot were empty, case received date is also same as PD?
Looks like it would be another few more years before TR cases are touched.

Days_go_by said:
One of my colleagues got reply to his confirmation letter:
His CA PD is July 2001, case was remanded later to state.
His new case number is T-05137-19XXX.
Most of the fields on screen shot were empty, case received date is also same as PD?
Looks like it would be another few more years before TR cases are touched.

Days-go-by, do you know when they will actuall start processing these cases, did you colleague get a 45-day letter or did he get this T-number by sending email to the 7thyr emailid??

WhatALabor,

I was tracking the thread but couldn't fine the excel file recently. Is it still being updated?

zzzf

WhatALabor said:
It is Just My Opinion.........
If you are posting your case details ; please post it on the "Priority Date tracker" thread also we will have sufficient data to analyse how the approval for regular cases are going , looks like the regular cases falls in the "Untouchable" category. it is so Sad and disgusting....

csrini1

I have no idea when they would start processing, i think first step would be when we start seeing TR cases getting D numbers, then 45 DL.
As of now very few people in TR have D numbers.
My Friend sent an email to get the status, no 45 DL.
I am May 2001, I didn't even get any respnse from BECs.

gravitation said:
Who told you that u can't buy a home?!?! I'm on H1B visa and bought a house long ago. As have many of my friends.
Gravitation - since you and I are from same state and same TR case except PD ,,keep me posted if you hear any activity on your case , thanks

Days_go_by, csrini1,

Everything seems weird. I have two cases one filed by prior employer that got remanded (09/01) and the other filed by my current employer (06/04).
I have received T-* numbers for both the cases. I have not received any 45-day letters for either cases.

I am pretty sure that there are people who have a P.D later than mine for the (06/04) case who have received a D-* number. It is a hell hole for all those who applied for their LCA between May 01 and October 01.

One more piece of information. Just like SFO DOL, the Philadelphia DOL too had remaded cases in 2003 one of my friends got affected by the same but then his case was approved in mid June by the Philadelphia BEC.

Days_go_by said:
I have no idea when they would start processing, i think first step would be when we start seeing TR cases getting D numbers, then 45 DL.
As of now very few people in TR have D numbers.
My Friend sent an email to get the status, no 45 DL.
I am May 2001, I didn't even get any respnse from BECs.

Tracker File

zzzf said:
WhatALabor,

I was tracking the thread but couldn't fine the excel file recently. Is it still being updated?

zzzf

zzzf

yes "JustWatching" is the one who updates it he does it every week . here is the latest one . he may post another one soon
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1240963&postcount=1489

go to this link and he has the file attached to the end of the message as a zip file

Thanks