Non RIR Discussion Only !

EB3 - EB2 conversion

Hi
I have Bachelor's degree in Engineering (4 yrs) with total experience of 10 years

Section 14 of my labour application says Job Offered 1 yr, Related occupation 1 yr.

My understanding is i will not qualify for EB2.

I am in process of changing my TR case to RIR, can i get section 14 also changed to 5 yrs or more so that my case qualify for EB2.

Following are my details

SC | EB3 | TR
PD - 03/25/2005
BEC Case no. P-05213-6****
45-day letter received/replied - Yes (May 2006)

Please add my info to tracker
Thanks

Traditional Labor Certification Approved

Case #: D-05192-XXXXX
Priority Date: Oct '01
State: UT
Traditional Queue.

Certified on 01/08

Just hangin there!!!

Phil72 said:
Hi
I have Bachelor's degree in Engineering (4 yrs) with total experience of 10 years

Section 14 of my labour application says Job Offered 1 yr, Related occupation 1 yr.

My understanding is i will not qualify for EB2.

I am in process of changing my TR case to RIR, can i get section 14 also changed to 5 yrs or more so that my case qualify for EB2.

Following are my details

SC | EB3 | TR
PD - 03/25/2005
BEC Case no. P-05213-6****
45-day letter received/replied - Yes (May 2006)

Please add my info to tracker
Thanks
You should consult an experienced immigration attorney; such a change might be viewed as a material change to the original job offer and may result in loss of original priority date. Also, the labor process does not allow one to use experience gained with the sponsoring employee for the same position.

NilgiriNerd said:
Case #: D-05192-XXXXX
Priority Date: Oct '01
State: UT
Traditional Queue.

Certified on 01/08

Just hangin there!!!

Congratulations!!

Did your case cleared the state (and went to regional DOL) before it was transferred to BEC? This improtant because so far we received Non-RIR approval postings for regional cases only (probably there are exceptions).

Please keep us posted

epidural said:
Folks as per an email from my lawyer, we received recruitment report instructions and they have started working on it. PBEC did not receive any response for the AD we had put in the papers, so basically no interview sham. My lawyer has sent a copy of the instructions thru snail mail. Will update you all as soon as i get it. My recruitment period ended 12/20.

Please let us know when Lawyer sends recruitment report to DoL and when your LC is certified (How long does your lawyer think it will take?). I am assuming the recruitment report shouldn't take too long to prepare since you received no resumes.

manwithnoname said:
Congratulations!!

Did your case cleared the state (and went to regional DOL) before it was transferred to BEC? This improtant because so far we received Non-RIR approval postings for regional cases only (probably there are exceptions).

Not sure if it went to Regional. It was right on the border. We had completed the recruitment effort requested by SWA. It was then transfered to BEC either directly by SWA or via Regional Office.

certified..

One of my friends case is certified today.

2001 August, RIR->Non-RIR Remanded by employer

Approved without any new recruitment effort.

No news yet

vsaminat said:
Please let us know when Lawyer sends recruitment report to DoL and when your LC is certified (How long does your lawyer think it will take?). I am assuming the recruitment report shouldn't take too long to prepare since you received no resumes.
My recruitment report was sent last friday. I was calling the Lawyers office everyday last week and they were having a reason everyday for not sending it. Basically i had to sit on their you know where to get it out. I can still see my job posted on AJB and the status still shows INPROGRESS. Lawyer has no clue as to when it will be approved. I will keep you all posted as soon as i hear something.

Daysgoby, frenchdream , NilgiriNerd Congratulations to all of the cases that are being approved. I wish each and everyone of us should get out of this hole as soon as possible. Everybody just Keep the forum posted of any movement in your cases it helps everybody to keep going and hold their spirits up. Good Luck to all.

TR->RIR

Hi,

Can anybody clarify that is it mandatory to give the prevailiging wage structure in your print ads. Secondly usally how many print ads are required. I have already given one proint ad on 1st Jan which doesnot include any salary structure.

Non_RIR EB3 April 2001 CA
DBEC=D-05118-*****

Neeraj

Job still on AJB??!!

epidural said:
My recruitment report was sent last friday. I was calling the Lawyers office everyday last week and they were having a reason everyday for not sending it. Basically i had to sit on their you know where to get it out. I can still see my job posted on AJB and the status still shows INPROGRESS. Lawyer has no clue as to when it will be approved. I will keep you all posted as soon as i hear something.

I can't believe your job is still on the AJB. Mine was one of the ones that was posted early on AJB and then disappeared never to be seen again!! My recruitment period ended on 12/31/2006 but I hope the fact that my job wasn't listed for the required 30 days doesn't present a problem!!

ISn't BEC supposed to respond within 2 weeks after the recruitment period is over...
did everybody get their response from BEC or is it just the lucky few

TR->RIR

What is AJB and I am still confuse whether salary is required in the print ad when I talk to my lawyer he says nothing

Neeraj

vsaminat said:
I can't believe your job is still on the AJB. Mine was one of the ones that was posted early on AJB and then disappeared never to be seen again!! My recruitment period ended on 12/31/2006 but I hope the fact that my job wasn't listed for the required 30 days doesn't present a problem!!
My job had disappeared. Same as your. But it reappeared 4 days before my recruitment period was to end.

epidural said:
One of my friends lawyer too has said that the salary need not appear in the print AD for RIR. Hope this helps
My Lawyer also mentioned the same Also he told that it even need not be the exact words as we submitted along with the Labor Application.

No jobs on AJB for long

I am curious to know that why AJB is not posting any more jobs ? The last date that I see a job was posted is 12/16/2006 ? Are they just processing RIR cases now and waiting to receive emails from people to convert to RIR track or what ?

This is endless waiting. I have no hope for TR cases being done by the Sept 2007 deadline. :D