Non RIR Discussion Only !

Hi,

Now that is a $363,000 question. The response from BEC's has been erratic at best. Please ask your lawyer to follow up closely and keep nagging them till you guys get proof that the type is changed from Non-RIR to RIR.

As far as I can see, Dallas has no more RIR applications to approve. Any application that they have has something wrongly entered or query kinda scenrio. YOu should follow up on a weekly basis and hopefully you'll get your approval as soon as the change happens.

-Bruce

terminator2004 said:
Thanks Bruce Willis for your reply
I did check with my attorney and she said that she will be mailing that info to the Dallas BRC
Any idea how long will they take to correct the information which is mailed to them -

Thanks a lot

Hello everyone,

I'm sending the updated list of the teamexceed jobs. I've included the begin date and end date of the job ad.
I also found out that the last column in the jobsearch.org's search is the date the ad was posted or modified and the last several postings are actually a modification of existing ads.

The earliest begin date of a job ad is 7/25/2006 with an end date of 8/25/2006. I am curious what has happened to this case (seems http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm is not working today).

Now Processing 4/30/2001

If we want to belive that PBEC is following FIFO then as per the AJB postings they have posted a JOB listing for Alabama. As per the online manifest of the case transfers ( The dreaded BOXes that were transfered) AL was processing 4/30/2001 cases. So they are getting closer to this BIG MOUNTAIN of 245(i) cases deadline 4/30/2001 of which i am an integral part of. Just my 2 cents of observation. But the we all excatly know how PBEC does not work. Hmmm....

So now its 2001 cases turn?

Hey epidural,
So you think that they'll be working on 2001 cases now? ..its about time!!..and on this same thread I read a attached file which stated that there're only 176,000 cases left to be processed. So you know, hang in there. :rolleyes:

epidural said:
If we want to belive that PBEC is following FIFO then as per the AJB postings they have posted a JOB listing for Alabama. As per the online manifest of the case transfers ( The dreaded BOXes that were transfered) AL was processing 4/30/2001 cases. So they are getting closer to this BIG MOUNTAIN of 245(i) cases deadline 4/30/2001 of which i am an integral part of. Just my 2 cents of observation. But the we all excatly know how PBEC does not work. Hmmm....

roddy said:
Hello everyone,

I'm sending the updated list of the teamexceed jobs. I've included the begin date and end date of the job ad.
I also found out that the last column in the jobsearch.org's search is the date the ad was posted or modified and the last several postings are actually a modification of existing ads.

The earliest begin date of a job ad is 7/25/2006 with an end date of 8/25/2006. I am curious what has happened to this case (seems http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm is not working today).

Nice job with the list. Hopefully, they will accelerate before holiday season kicks in and all of us will see our cases soon. Does anyone have idea how many of the remaining 176,000 cases are NON-RIR?

Re :

About 98000 are non - rir.

Probably more than half of them from 245(i) ..
fastergcwanted said:
Nice job with the list. Hopefully, they will accelerate before holiday season kicks in and all of us will see our cases soon. Does anyone have idea how many of the remaining 176,000 cases are NON-RIR?

Hello pdjune2001

So, can I assume that half of these 98000 cases will be at reviewed by Dallas and other half by Philadelphia?

pdjune2001 said:
About 98000 are non - rir.

Probably more than half of them from 245(i) ..

Did anybody get approval in NON-RIR case

Hello Folks,

Did anybody you know got any approval so far from DBRC lately or is it very single person who has applied in NON-RIR category is waiting.

thanks

PD: May 2002 TX
45 day: Jan 2006

gptexan said:
Hello Folks,

Did anybody you know got any approval so far from DBRC lately or is it very single person who has applied in NON-RIR category is waiting.

thanks

PD: May 2002 TX
45 day: Jan 2006
At least all active members of this forum with Non-RIR cases are still waiting. Right now its all RIR. I guess next will be Non-RIR cases from Region. Finally it'll be Non-RIR cases that never had any recruitment done.

Just curious, how you guys got this list when I search in jobsearch with those keywords nothing returns. Any where else this is abridged?

roddy said:
Hello everyone,

Message for vexlak

vexlak,
You have priority date before me. I was wondering if you did get any recruitment instructions yet. As per the AJB postings they have posted a job posting for state of AL. So they are processing 4/30/2001 and your priority date is 4/28/2001. Just curious about their promise of FIFO. I think we are the only two cursed old timers. Other have been approved already.

My case is from Feb 2003

bharatpremi said:
How did you arrive on the conclusion that MA had cleared all the way upto March 2003 before the BEC mess started ?

-Bharat Premi

And I am still waiting to hear from the PBEC for recruitment instrcutions. So I guess it is not correct to assume that all cases with a priority date lessa than March 2003 from Mass have gone through recruitment.

Look for "teamexceed"

stsgc said:
In this site I can see only the Philadelphia BRC. Do you know where I can find for Dallas BRC?

Please try typing in "teamexceed" and press "find jobs" button. Teamexceed is presumed an anonym of DBEC.

RIR conversion?

Can anyone give me a advise with a NON-RIR to RIR conversion? Which recruiting criteria are in effect? The PERM or the old RIR. Also, I am assuming that I would not loose the PD. With the current mess and lack of processing non-RIR cases, it is only way out. Would you assume that the folks in PBEC would not file it at the end of the line? Any experience with it?

vexlak said:
Can anyone give me a advise with a NON-RIR to RIR conversion? Which recruiting criteria are in effect? The PERM or the old RIR. Also, I am assuming that I would not loose the PD. With the current mess and lack of processing non-RIR cases, it is only way out. Would you assume that the folks in PBEC would not file it at the end of the line? Any experience with it?
The DOL is expected to publish a notice in the Federal register soon giving more details on the RIR conversion option for backlogged cases. It is NOT yet officially an option, but it makes sense to get ready for it. From what I understand, it is likely to be closer to pre-PERM regulations, but some new regulations such as 100% prevailing wage would apply. PD will be retained, of course. As far as how BEC would process it, its all speculation right now.

Ri

The DOL is expected to publish a notice in the Federal register soon giving more details on the RIR conversion option for backlogged cases. It is NOT yet officially an option, but it makes sense to get ready for it. From what I understand, it is likely to be closer to pre-PERM regulations, but some new regulations such as 100% prevailing wage would apply. PD will be retained, of course. As far as how BEC would process it, its all speculation right now.

Is this for all the NON-RIR cases or as other gentleman mentioed that it will be only for cases before 08/05/2001 or something...If that's the case...I will be screwed one more time.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15207

Not sure whether every case can be converted but sure it's not limited to this 08/05/2001 PD.

isingh786 said:

Is this for all the NON-RIR cases or as other gentleman mentioed that it will be only for cases before 08/05/2001 or something...If that's the case...I will be screwed one more time.