Non RIR Discussion Only !

Mi Non Rir

Hello:

I am not sure if I am the only one (besides pavan) with a PD of 2000 waiting for LCA approval. It is really frustrating.

I have not heard anything on my LCA. Is there anybody from Michigan State with PD of Dec 2000 waiting for Labor approval.

I do not know what is causing the delay at the BEC ???

PD: Dec 2000
RD in Chicago: Oct 2003
45 Day Letter Received and replied: March 15, 2005
Screen Shot: Never received
Case Number: Not revealed by the company

Hi yogmah

You may have your attorney check with DBEC on your case (eventhough your attorney may be reluctant to do so).

I believe inquiring cases like yours would definitely help finding your files.

Sometimes, it's a matter of reminding those guys :mad:

Good luck.

uhbiv said:
State -- Approved
Forwarded to Region and then to BEC.

45 day letter received and responded on 02-11-2005.

Screen shot says this:
PD -- 07/08/2002
RD -- 12/13/2004
Case Source -- Region
Case Status -- Data Review
ETA # -- D-04348-XXXXX
Processing type -- <blank>

I'm a newbie to this forum.
Can someone please explain as to how to track this case and what would be ur guesstimates as for as approval goes?

Is there anybody at all from the state of LA??

This wait is making me :mad: and to :(

My guesstimates is by this year end you might have your labor approved.
But I hope it is in next 6 months though...

Hope this helps..

Oct03 said:
Hi Guys
Is there anyone here who(non-RIR case) has applied from California after oct 03 and recv some reply/45 days letter/labor cleared?

Thanks in advance

I applied from CA about the same time, and I haven't heard anything either. No 45DL or approval notice.

Hi Shagua:

Looks like you are natural leader at this moment.

I recd my 45 day letter on Feb 16, 2006 and this has been responded. Just thought I will let this forum know.

Could you KINDLY let me know how to get a screen shot? Do I need to ask my company to advertise now or just wait and watch?
45 Day Letter Received and replied: FEB 16, 2005

Hi sugar,
did you receive your 45 day letter in feb 2005 or 2006 ? you wrote 2006 but your signature shows something else.

sugar2005 said:
Hi Shagua:

I recd my 45 day letter on Feb 16, 2006 and this has been responded. Just thought I will let this forum know.

Could you KINDLY let me know how to get a screen shot? Do I need to ask my company to advertise now or just wait and watch?

YnotCanada said:
Hi sugar,
did you receive your 45 day letter in feb 2005 or 2006 ? you wrote 2006 but your signature shows something else.
Sorry for the typo. I recd the 45 day letter in Feb 2006.

yogmah said:
Hello:

I am not sure if I am the only one (besides pavan) with a PD of 2000 waiting for LCA approval. It is really frustrating.

I have not heard anything on my LCA. Is there anybody from Michigan State with PD of Dec 2000 waiting for Labor approval.

I do not know what is causing the delay at the BEC ???

PD: Dec 2000
RD in Chicago: Oct 2003
45 Day Letter Received and replied: March 15, 2005
Screen Shot: Never received
Case Number: Not revealed by the company

My case is from Aug, 2000.

Labour Certification
Case filed in Michigan
Case Type: TR
PD: August 28, 2000
RD: Feb 7,2003
45 day letter: Feb 18, 2005.
Response to 45 day letter: March 2005
ETA Case Number: D-05011-xxxxx

sugar2005 said:
Hi Shagua:

hi sugar2005:

i am not the leader...just trying to support each other here :)

the e-mail address for the screen shot i have posted earlier. try to find it if not i will look for it again. as far as recruitment goes....you have to wait for BEC instruction. based on what i have read so far, PBEC has started to post recruitment ads for cases like yours. i don't know what DBEC is doing in terms of recruitment. i know you are frustrated with the process, please do hang in there. your pd is one of the old ones too so i know you will hear something soon hopefully before mid 2006.

hope this helps....i will pray for you all..

-shagua

WhatALabor said:
Hi All

Now http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/ website says 19 months remaining. Last month it was 18 months. Looks like The American Counter is ticking backwards. What a terrible scenario in a technologically advanced country

WAL

hey WhatALabor!!!

19 months seem to optimistic to me. i would say about 24 months to be more logical with all those cases pending.

have you got the document that you need from your home town?
when i almost gave up, you were the one who encourage us all. now i return the words to you...don't loose faith and hope for the best. :)

-shagua

45 DL received

Just to inform everyone that received 45 day letter on 28 Feb 2006.

Thanks for all the posts been reading everyday. Can anyone tell how long it will take from here to get an approval ?

PD : 03-03-2003
EB3/Non-RIR/ CAL

It is a paradox

shagua said:
hey WhatALabor!!!

19 months seem to optimistic to me. i would say about 24 months to be more logical with all those cases pending.

have you got the document that you need from your home town?
when i almost gave up, you were the one who encourage us all. now i return the words to you...don't loose faith and hope for the best. :)

-shagua

Hi shagua

Thank you for the kind words, But it is very frustrating to see an organization who are supposed to monitor and streamline the workforce of the country is making this kind of flaws in their job, it is quite a paradox; and where does their credibility stands as far as a fair and proper analysis of applications are concerned; on which the future of thousands of applicants hangs,(One of my friends received his case closed from the BEC for not responding to 45DL which neither the employer nor the Attorney received). Btw I am almost there in getting the documents from my home town so I am not in a hurry; without which I do not think I could complete the filing of the next stage of GC. Thank you for your support in the forum. I am not able to visit the forum as frequently as before.

Also did you have a RFE or NOF at the state level?.

I appreciate your answer in advance and keep up your good work here, God bless you.

WAL

Last edited by a moderator:
Which BEC? Dallas or Philly?

Hi there,

Do you happen to know which BEC is handling your case? California's cases were split into these 2 BECs. Your 45-day letter should say which one is handling yours.

Thank you.
bala_su said:
Just to inform everyone that received 45 day letter on 28 Feb 2006.

Thanks for all the posts been reading everyday. Can anyone tell how long it will take from here to get an approval ?

PD : 03-03-2003
EB3/Non-RIR/ CAL

Depressed

I have been reading some of the stories in this forum since 2005.
Good to know that there are other people in the same situation.

When BEC post the ad, does BEC notify the employer? Is it before or afterward? Is there any timeline between 45day letter and the jobad?

Labour Certification
Case filed in Colorado
Case Type: TR
PD: Feb, 2002
RD: never
45 day letter: Sep 15, 2005.
Response to 45 day letter: October 2005
ETA Case Number: ?

Case number ..

Does any body have any idea what is the meaning of case number starting with T-xxxxx-xxxxx ? .. Remanded to State -- currently in State -- Case source State - PD 10/31/2001 - California --Processing type TR --

45 days letter - again?

TX-EB3
RIR converted to TR
ETA #D-05115-XXXXX
PD - 03/07/01
RD - 01/XX/04
45 Day Letter :9/2/2005
45 Day Letter Replied : 9/9/2005
45 Day Letter :2/22/2006
45 Day Letter Replied : xx/xx/2006
Certified Date : ??????

Yes. I got 45 days letter again. What does this mean? :confused: Have any of you received it more than once?

Thanks
K2004

immigraj said:
Does any body have any idea what is the meaning of case number starting with T-xxxxx-xxxxx ? .. Remanded to State -- currently in State -- Case source State - PD 10/31/2001 - California --Processing type TR --

T means temporary. You will get a D-06 number later, when BPC finish entering ALL the details for your case.