Non RIR Discussion Only !

Once we have case number , how we can check status online?

Plus I would like ot add here is , for NON RIR cases god is only Hope.

Hi Shagua,
The details are
Here are my case details:
Labour Certification
Case filed in California

PD: April 2001
45 day letter: Sep06, 2005.
Response to 45 day letter: Oct 2005
ETA Case Number: D-050118-81xXX
Is is worth converting from Non-RIR to RIR because it is filed before aug 2001 and the second thing if they remand it back Is the priority date will remain the same

Thanks
Neeraj

mamidikaya said:
Do you have a screen shot ? what is your BRC number ?
Hi,
What is BRC number?
Is it something which starts from D-05140-XXX

this is wht my lawyer gave me last month and status is

DataReview.I don't know what is meant by that :confused: ?

Posting from justwatching on the New York SESA traceker

JustWatching said:
Hello all,

Especially those non-RIR I suspect.

Go to: http://atwork.nypost.com/

In "Search Keywords", enter: "484-270-1600"

You will get a list of postings for recruitment efforts the Backlog Center is doing. Mostly in the P-05031-XXXXX to P-05033-XXXXX because they in fact post the ETA number they are recruiting for.

Just wanted to let you know.

JW

Got 45 day letter

Friends:

Today my employer lawyer today me that they have received and responded to 45 day letter from the Backlog Elimination Center. They didn't tell me when they recieved or replied back to the letter. Also, they indicated that now they are awaiting for the recruitment instructions to be issued
by the Backlog Elimination Center.

Few questions:
1. What is the process noe and estimated timeline?
2. How long does it take to get the recruitment instructions once you replied back to the 45 day letter?
3. Based on info that lawyer has replied back to the letter recently ...how long it would take for the labor certification ...ballpark?

Thanks,
--------------------------
PD: Aug 2004
State: VA, NONRIR

undefined3

nileshpatel11 said:
Once we have case number , how we can check status online?

Plus I would like ot add here is , for NON RIR cases god is only Hope.

hi nileshpatel11:

as we all know BECs do not let anyone check status. i found out my case status when i was extending my H-1 via attorney.

Philadelphia - h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

Dallas - h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

hope this helps...

-shagua

tb2904 said:
Friends:

Today my employer lawyer today me that they have received and responded to 45 day letter from the Backlog Elimination Center. They didn't tell me when they recieved or replied back to the letter. Also, they indicated that now they are awaiting for the recruitment instructions to be issued

Few questions:
2. How long does it take to get the recruitment instructions once you replied back to the 45 day letter?
3. Based on info that lawyer has replied back to the letter recently ...how long it would take for the labor certification ...ballpark?

Thanks,

undefined3

hi tb2904:

to answer your questions:

1. now one know what the process is now. we know they have work somewhere around late 2001 to early 2002.

2. no one knows when they will start recruitment. from what JW's recent post on this thread, philladelphia center is starting to post employeement ads on some of the websites. so maybe they would no longer issue instruction and just post the ads from BEC directly.

3. BEC doesn't approve cases based on 45 day letter date. my case was in dallas and it was approved after 8 months after i received the letter.

hope this helps..

-shagua

life_w/o_gc said:
Hi,
What is BRC number?
Is it something which starts from D-05140-XXX

this is wht my lawyer gave me last month and status is

DataReview.I don't know what is meant by that :confused: ?

hi life_w/o_gc:

tell your lawyer to e-mail you the screen shot then we can help you take a look at it.

-shagua

gneerajg said:
Hi Shagua,
The details are
Here are my case details:
Labour Certification
Case filed in California

PD: April 2001
45 day letter: Sep06, 2005.
Response to 45 day letter: Oct 2005
ETA Case Number: D-050118-81xXX
Is is worth converting from Non-RIR to RIR because it is filed before aug 2001 and the second thing if they remand it back Is the priority date will remain the same

Thanks
Neeraj

hi gneerajg:

1. it's is my personal opinion that i would not convert to rir. this is because with pd as old as yours, your approval might just be around the corner. i would anticipate before mid 2006 u will hear something from BEC.

2. if u convert the priority date will remain the same.

-shagua

Yes I even saw a BEC recruitment ad for a tech position in Nashville TN.
I did google searches on 'back elimination' 'job search'

and pulled up job ads. These are all from PBEC. None from DBEC.
I even tried DBECS Fax number.

It appears that the two centers are following divergent paths, philly has actually started with recruitment cases from SWA whereas dallas is doing only cases transfered from DOL.

BarneySha said:
You will see recruitment ads for jobs from maryland, PA and even NJ.

Looks like recruitment instructions are on full swing!!
Yippeeee

http://advance.careersite.com/perl/vaui/EmpList/top/job/A0030-1AB7?pid=pennlive

shagua said:
hi tarikida:

i have seen other gurus in this thread talked about converting to perm. you are right it's too late for you to conver to rir but you can always discuss with an attorney about your options. before you go for perm, i highly recommend you talk with your attorney because eb3 in any country all has a cut off date (currently at 05/2001) if you perm is not successfully converted you might loose your pd. i recommend just stay put and see what happens. i remember just not too long ago a case in 2003 got approved. so keep faith and hang in there.

-shagua

Thanks shagua

Could you tell me which backlog center?
tb2904 said:
Friends:

Few questions:

Thanks,

undefined3

Re: 45 day letter received

Mamalabor,

I don't know which BEC my firms attorney got the letter from (he didn't share it with me). Based on the fact that VA cases are handled by PBEC, I am presuming it is Philly.

Can anyone predict when my case will be processed? and when can I receive 45 day letter? :mad: :confused:

Dallas backlog center :
IL Non-RIR EB2
PD:11/15/2002
Never made to region
no 45 day letter