No receipt for N-400 app

Today i got back my entire app N400 pack. Will share details soon. yet to read rejection notice. This explains why they took 4 weeks to respond.

So hang in there, you will get some response

Today i got back my entire app N400 pack. Will share details soon. yet to read rejection notice. This explains why they took 4 weeks to respond.

So hang in there, you will get some response

Sorry to heard that. But please do share what the reason with us. I am afraid I might missed signing somewhere in the document or the check. As long they return me document, than it great. Do you have the ship from address? From field office in Irving or Louisville?

dallaspen,

I am sorry to hear about your case. I hope you will beable apply very soon.

raj655

N-400 mailed on 06/14 by fedex
NO-response since then....

My GC date: 09/15/2004
N-400 recd date : 06/12/2009
I selected Option A under part#2
I was out of USA 30 +22 days (made two 2 trips, one in 2005 and 2008)

Rejection notice msg:
The info provided with your app indicates that you have filed your app more than 3 months before meeting residency requirement
for the category selected. Therefore, you are ineligible to file at this time....

They sent me back all paper work including check and photos etc. Thanks for USCIS for responding.. So far waited not knowing what's the issue.

Senior members/experts, Please adivse. Do you think, i can file after 1 month.

Thanks

iloveaustin, Ship add: USCIS. PO 299026, Lewisville tx 75029. From this add, i got rejection letter+ entire pack of docs

N-400 recd date : 06/12/2009
I was out of USA 30 +22 days (made two 2 trips, one in 2005 and 2008)

Rejection notice msg:
The info provided with your app indicates that you have filed your app more than 3 months before meeting residency requirement
for the category selected. Therefore, you are ineligible to file at this time....

They sent me back all paper work including check and photos etc. Thanks for USCIS for responding.. So far waited not knowing what's the issue.

Senior members/experts, Please adivse. Do you think, i can file after 1 month.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about the rejection. Consider yourself lucky since you didn't have to go through the whole process to be denied at the interview. As far as applying goes, you can resend the application as early as tomorrow morning.:)

iloveaustin, Ship add: USCIS. PO 299026, Lewisville tx 75029. From this add, i got rejection letter+ entire pack of docs

This is a great help. That mean making infopass to field office can't help since the document still all in Lewisville. Looks like they're pretty strict. I think you can re-submit any time now. Waiting is killing me.........
Thanks for the information;).

I checked my bank account today, 675$ have been deducted out of my account by USCIS. i think i will receive NOA in few days now. It shows USCIS had accepted my application after 37days. Thank good. Now i am little relaxed :)

06/04/09: N400 Mailed TX lockbox
06/05/09: N-400 Receive
07/09/09: Check cashed
--/--/09: NOA received
--/--/09: FP notice date
--/--/09: FP notice received
--/--/09: FP appointment
--/--/09: IL received
--/--/09: ID
--/--/09: OTH

Question:

I was out of USA 2 times (30 +22 = 52 days) (i.e made two 2 trips, one in 2005 and 2008)

Do they count out side usa days? When can i apply again? I don't want to do same mistake again.

I am lucky as they sent docs back with reason

Dallaspen,

I am in the same boat. My GC date in 9/20/04 and I have forwarded N-400 on 06/15 just five days before compeleting my 4 years 9 months. I guess I should also expect my packet comming back rom USCIS.

At least good part is now you can apply back.

R

Question:

I was out of USA 2 times (30 +22 = 52 days) (i.e made two 2 trips, one in 2005 and 2008)

Do they count out side usa days? When can i apply again? I don't want to do same mistake again.

The reason why your application was returned is because you applied 95 days (5 days too early) prior to the 5 year anniversary of your GC. The 2 short trips do not break your continuous residence requirements, so you can go ahead and reapply immediately.

filing date

Hi Vorpal,

My GC shows "Resident since 11/08/2004" .. so, i thought iam eligible to apply on Aug 10,2009 (ie) 90 day rule .. i was 83 days out of U.S.A ...

Can i still apply on aug 10,2009 ?

Thanks

My GC shows "Resident since 11/08/2004" .. so, i thought iam eligible to apply on Aug 10,2009 (ie) 90 day rule .. i was 83 days out of U.S.A ...

Thanks

They won't count the out of U.S.A stays against 90 day rule. You can apply on Aug 10th 2009, but it would be better to give some room, like applying around Aug 17th or so.

Just my 2 cents.

Got check cashed - $675

Called on 7/1/09 and spoke with a nice 2nd level rep. He couldn't find my record and suggested me to wait one more week. I will call them tomorrow if nothing happens.

Checked bank account online and saw check got cashed. Ya!

05/20/09: N400 Mailed TX lockbox
05/22/09: N-400 Receive
07/09/09: Check cashed

Question:

Read post #107

Hi Vorpal,

Thanks

A total of 83 days out of U.S. will not even come close to preventing you from satisfying the continuous residence requirement. You can definitely apply on 8/10/09; however, I'd suggest giving it a few extra days (5-7 should be sufficient) prior to applying. There have been a few occurrences where an applicant mailed his/her application exactly 90 days before the 5 year anniversary of their GC and it was returned to them, because the USCIS miscalculated the actual number of days. Take the safer route and apply a few days later. You've waited long enough, what's an extra few days?

I checked my bank account and the check was finally cashed. Thats a relief. I did send my application 6/12.