No receipt for N-400 app

Finally Money order got cleared

I spoke with csr she said my money order got cleared on july 9. it took 29 days to clear my money order, WOW :confused:. CSR also told me I will have FP appointment in August 09.

Check not cashed

Cartman08,
I sent my application on June 11 to phoenix but I sent personal check. When you call CSR how did they find your application ? with A# ? Please send us more details.

Thanks
06/11/09: N400 Mailed TX lockbox
06/115/09: N-400 Received
: Check cashed
: NOA received
: FP notice date
: FP notice received
: FP appointment

Letter to USCIS - Please help.

Guys, No updates from my side. I am completely out of ideas. As a last resort I am thinking of writing a letter to USCIS and explain them my situation. I am wondering if anyone out there has previous correspondence with them. I would appreciate if you can share those letter(s) with me, so that I can use it as a sample. Thanks. -J

Guys, No updates from my side. I am completely out of ideas. As a last resort I am thinking of writing a letter to USCIS and explain them my situation. I am wondering if anyone out there has previous correspondence with them. I would appreciate if you can share those letter(s) with me, so that I can use it as a sample. Thanks. -J

did you make an appointment to see the supervisor at your DO ?

did you make an appointment to see the supervisor at your DO ?

After seeing the kind of response we got from the local DO last time we visited, we thought this is much better option. And also, the lady at the DO office told us write to the Phoenix lockbox and check what happened to our applications. -J

After seeing the kind of response we got from the local DO last time we visited, we thought this is much better option. And also, the lady at the DO office told us write to the Phoenix lockbox and check what happened to our applications. -J

Okay. Writing is a good idea.

IJohnRod. What happens you resend entire application again? But don't do that now

My 2 cents is: May be you resend in early Aug. If so, write about your past lost application with Xerox copy of certified receipt so that they know that you have one more app stuck at bottom their bin

Letter to USCIS -Please Help.

IJohnRod. What happens you resend entire application again? But don't do that now

My 2 cents is: May be you resend in early Aug. If so, write about your past lost application with Xerox copy of certified receipt so that they know that you have one more app stuck at bottom their bin

That's right DallasPen. I don't want to send the second application yet. I want to contact them first and check whether they have it or not. If they say, they don't have it, I will send my application second time.

Guys, Anyone had previous correspondence with USCIS and have some sample letters which you are willing to share... please let me know. I want to use them (as sample) to contact USCIS to find out the status of my application. We sent our N-400 on May 11th. Till date, they didn't send us the receipt nor they cashed our checks. It is very intruiging why it is taking so long for them to process it. Please help. Thank you. -J

Last edited by a moderator:
check cleared

All, after one month my check got cleared yesterday. I sent my application on 11 th june to Phoenix lock box via USPS certified mail. They received it on 15 th June and check cleared on July 16 th. But still my wife's check not cleared yet, I sent our both application in same packet, hopefully it will clear this week.

Thanks

Got NOA finally

Finally got NOA on saturday July18(Mailed N 400 on 11 June to TX lockbox) . I am kind of curious as NOA mentions I will be scheduled for an interview at local DO once all my records are compiled ( something like that). Does that mean I wont have Biometrics as their was nothing mentioned about biometrics. I had my last biometrics on AUG 26 2008 for I 751.
:confused:
NOA also mentions that they recived my application on June 15 2009

Finally got NOA on saturday July18(Mailed N 400 on 11 June to TX lockbox) . I am kind of curious as NOA mentions I will be scheduled for an interview at local DO once all my records are compiled ( something like that). Does that mean I wont have Biometrics as their was nothing mentioned about biometrics. I had my last biometrics on AUG 26 2008 for I 751.
:confused:
NOA also mentions that they recived my application on June 15 2009

Since the fingerprints are valid for 15 months, it may be that you will not be called for fingerprinting. Although you never know with USCIS.

Received NOA

I have received NOA on 07/17/09. Following are the contents.

Single Application Fee: $675.00.
Total Balance Due: $0.00

Date of birth:
Address where you live:

Please verify your personal information listed above and immediately notify our office at the address or phone number listed below, if there are any changes.

Upon receipt of all required Record Checks, you will be scheduled to appear for an interview at your local USCIS office.

I have received NOA on 07/17/09. Following are the contents.

Single Application Fee: $675.00.
Total Balance Due: $0.00

Date of birth:
Address where you live:

Please verify your personal information listed above and immediately notify our office at the address or phone number listed below, if there are any changes.

Upon receipt of all required Record Checks, you will be scheduled to appear for an interview at your local USCIS office.

Cool. Next thing is wait for the FP notice. It should come within 2 weeks.