NJ Filers FP Tracker

Usually

The FP notice PD is your RD of the 485 application. Sometimes I have seen they also put in the ND of your 485 as PD on your FP notice.

FP notice NJ

hi,

We received our FP notice on 10 th nov scheduled for dec 11th,can i get my FP done earlier since i have plans to go to india.
My RD- 06/15/2001,ND - 08/15/2001
please respond if any one has any ideas.
thanks

FP notice received!

All the information of FP notice:
RD: 06/19 ND: 08/10 FP-ND: 11/02 Schedule: 12/08

Guys, NJ line is really moving right now, you will get your turn!

Thanks!By the way...

I was scheduled Newark ASC, too. I think if somebody don\'t know how to get there, you could just check the driving direction from the internet according to the address from the FP notice, you would find the way to drive from your home to Newark.

Try it!

Any idea when I might expect my FP

Hi! Guys,

I might be jumping the gun....but just thought since you guys have been involved in the wait for FP for quite some time...u might have a better idea....when I might expect my FP in NJ..

here are my details:
RD : 07/30
ND : 09/21
AP : 10/15
EAD : 10/30
FP : ???

Thanks for keeping this wonderful thing going on...

good luck to all...

ShanXin, Did u or your lawyer receive the notice

Hi ShanXin,

Did u or your lawyer receive FP notice?

No Title

I got it, of course. Maybe the attorney will get if you have one. I don\'t have my own attorney, my company help me apply for the GC. I have to take care of everything after I485.

By the way, I checke message, didn\'t change.

Not in country for FP. Please advise.

If I\'m on vacation when for the FP date, how do I get it done?

Please advise.

Thanks.

No Title

waiting for FP in NJ
RD : 08/06

AP : 11/02
    EAD : 10/05
    FP : ???

Hi! ShanXin

you got your FP...can you let me know if you filed in EB2 or EB3...thanks for your help...also if you can post your details once again....like RD, ND and PD ...

thanks a lot...
good luck....

hey 485ND0921- we have identical dates - each one of them!

Am waiting for FP too! Which part of NJ r u from? Does that matter? I saw post about guys being from Central NJ vs North NJ and so on....

FP earlier than scheduled Date Impossible at Newark,NJ.

Hi all,

we tried hard to get our FP done earlier since we had booked our tickets to INDIA ,But all in vainwe had to postpone the trip.

thanks

Tell me how did you try?

Maybe you could do like this, go to the place directly without any appointment and tell them you want to make FP today. My friend try that in Pittsburgh and it worked. They had their FP done one month earlier.

Go ahead and try!