NJ Filers FP Tracker

Hi...you are not alone....

my dates are pretty close to yours...

RD:07/30
ND:09/21
EAD:10/30
state : NJ

hopefully we can keep track of our FP...please keep in touch on this discussion board....

good luck....
take care....

Any one with similar dates ?

NJ State (Central Jersey)
I-485 RD 07/04
I-485 ND 08/20
EAD AD 09/06
AP AD 08/29
FP Still waiting

Received FP Notice

RD 7/09
ND 8/23
FD date 12/22

Anybody going for FP before the assigned date??? Whats the procedure?

Any recent experience would be helpful.

Thanks

yeah..he\'s right....

but I know some cases who have received FP which were EB3.....but yes..very few....also if you guys would have noticed very few approvals that are happening nowadays are EB3....does anyone know what\'s behind that.....

I don\'t know....but I feel sick getting stuck with this EB3 thing....anyway....best of luck to all....

take care....

help guys...

does anyone have an idea what\'s going on....in NJ...

on immitracker I can see lots of guys already got their FP notices who had filed even in august....

please post your details if your RD and ND is close/similar to 07/30 and 09/21 respectively.....

will really help if we can keep track of our FP notices....

thanks.....

vk2108

Hi vk2108
  when is your FP Scheduled? Do you know if you can get FP done before scheduled date?

485ND0921

The reason fo the delay in EB3 is due to the fact that our pds got current only in 2001. we should see a big jump in number of EB3 notices soon

god bless you awatch....

right now I am praying for my FP notice first....

looks like we have to keep praying everyday....

take care....

I am in EB2. RD 7/30, ND 9/21. Still waiting for FP.

As far as I know, EB2 or EB3 doesnt make a difference (esp for intermediate stages like FP) as long as the priority dates are current which is the case now. Anyone knows better?