NJ Filers FP Tracker

Today is the fist day of a new month, let\'s wait and see whether somthing are gonna happen!

if you have not, please enter your details

NJ Filers, please enter your details if you have not done so far.

Can someone call

the IIO and ask them the reason for delays in FP for NJ? I am also trying to get through to them.

Anthrax...

According to the message post by people on this site, the Anthrax is sure becoming one reason for the FP notice delay, for the people in INS are even scared to open mail, I don\'t know which day we are gonna get the notice!

Shanxin:

If INS people are scared to open coming mails, that should not delay FP notice since everyone who is expecting FP has already got their ND, which means their 485 application package had been opened long time ago. Agree?

No, it is not right!

I called INS by the end of October, it is not INS people who decided to give you the FP notice, they just order the FP notice same day as your ND on your Local ASC. They would send your FP notice out until they get the response from local ASC, for it was local ASC people who schedule your FP notice date.

If INS people scared of opening the letter, including the response form Local ASC, how come they know about your schedule of FP and send you the notice?

You could call INS center if you don\'t believe.

Then why

are people in other states who filed at VSC getting FP notices..there would be just one mailroom there.

Spoke to IIO

Spoke to IIO at about 3pm today. Asked her about the delay in receiving FP notice. She said that an FP notice has been ordered for me back in July and that the request is waiting in another computer waiting for a slot at Newark. Asked me to call back in a couple of months if nothing happens. Also, she is not aware of any problem with the Newark ASC.

RD 5/17/01
ND 7/27/01

make sense

Thanks, ShanXin. It makes sense: the difference is in the local ASC. Newark and NY ASC are so slow, it\'s reasonable for NY ASC runing slow, but what\'s happening in Newark ASC?