NJ Filers FP Tracker

FP earlier than scheduled failed to get it done

going directly and requesting at newark didn\'t work out for our FP

What about you talked to them about your problem?

By the way, could you tell me whether the people there were nice or not?

anyone whose RD is close to 07/30 and ND close to 09/21 got their FP?....

how long guys.....how long will the suffering and pain last...also if someone can shed light on this :

the PDs are current now....what happens if they turn around...what impact will it have on FP/485 approval now that we are so close to our FP stage after EAD....could any of you gurus help me understand...

thanks in advance.....
good luck to all...

It may stay current for 2002.

Many people have the same question about what will happen IF PD were not current. Then there might be some rules to separate cases, some will be lucky some may not. Let\'s cross our fingers for the rest of waiting time.

Hot news......for believers and non-believers

One of my friends got his FP notice in NJ..(EB3)

his RD:middle of July ND:end of July.....

guys what is happening with the FP notices...any movement?.....

if any of the guys filed in end of july(RD)....and got their FP..please post and let\'s keep track....

thanks and good luck....

Are u sure ?

His RD: Middle of July and ND: End of July....most of us here with RD: mid July have ND : End August. Can you get the exact details please.

HELP! Didn\'t have FP notice for June filer!

Hi,

My RD is 06/03 and RD is 08/03 still waiting for FP notice. As fas as I know it should be at Newark INS office. And most of people got their FP notice even filed after June. Am I the only one that haven\'t receive FP notice? What procedure should I follow to get it done? Call VSC? I checked AVM message, it still the same didn\'t say send out FP notice. Any advice is appreciated!
Thanks,

The lucky one is not Helen Yang at this moment. :)

Hi guys,

The lucky one whose MD 07/21 RD 07/24 ND 09/13 got FP notice on 11/09 is Jaz485. Not Helen Yang at this moment. Maybe she is the next lucky one, she is cross her fingers for it.

Please refer to thread: FP Notice Received-NJ. He posted over there. I just push it to the top of the list so that you guys can see it by yourself.

Good luck to all of us waiting.

RD 07/02, ND 08/21 no FP yet, NJ

Hi All,
Is somebody around my dates got his FP ?
Thanks,
Sher

keeping it alive....

what\'s happening friends?....any news on FP notices in NJ.....are they moving or?.........