Nimche got Oath schduled!!!

Some live this life once and only chance to be a human being and work and collaborate with society and people around you. That is how you waste it. Be in peace!

CongraTulationS NIMCHE......
Another one bites the dust..... Way to Go, MAN.
It looks like we are going to have a TRIPLE PARTY around here !!!
:cool::cool::cool:

BobSmyth, I didn't miss you out (yet). you are an exceptional person inregards to any help. ( I am moving out this weekend :D thanks)

Big thanks goes to everyone (geetha, is included)

congrats

i went for my interview on june 9th, 2008, just 6 days after you

I am praying that i get to join you on oath ceremony :D

i went for my interview on june 9th, 2008, just 6 days after you

I am praying that i get to join you on oath ceremony :D

I see you there. You should schdule an Infopass for DownTown San Diego for July 10th (only one available) and make sure you get your Oath schduled for this july

Nimche, you must be thrilled that you'll soon be PERMANENTLY reunited with your wife!

:D
Very much. I have read so much to do the paper works after citizenship. I can not wait till then. And also happy for you for getting married. It is an important step in your life and will be the most exciting moment of your life.

Good for you.

Sooner or later I will be an uncle. Uncle Nimche :D

:D
Very much. I have read so much to do the paper works after citizenship. I can not wait till then. And also happy for you for getting married. It is an important step in your life and will be the most exciting moment of your life.

Good for you.

Sooner or later I will be an uncle. Uncle Nimche :D

It's a lot of paperwork to fill out, but I'm sure you're looking forward to doing it.:)

This is the year that I get my citizenship AND get married. It's definitely going to be a year to remember.

It's a lot of paperwork to fill out, but I'm sure you're looking forward to doing it.:)

This is the year that I get my citizenship AND get married. It's definitely going to be a year to remember.

Yes,
While I was looking at the paper works and how much time I have to spend emailing and mailing, I got a feeling that I can not make it to a trip because I have to be here everyday. But I guess I have to prepare everything on schdule and ask some of friends do it for me.
Do you guys have lots of relatives to invite to party? Don't forget I am the uncle! ( I am pushing so hard :D)

Yes,
While I was looking at the paper works and how much time I have to spend emailing and mailing, I got a feeling that I can not make it to a trip because I have to be here everyday. But I guess I have to prepare everything on schdule and ask some of friends do it for me.
Do you guys have lots of relatives to invite to party? Don't forget I am the uncle! ( I am pushing so hard :D)

It'll all be over soon....however, a few years down the line, your wife will have to undergo the N-400 nightmare! Hopefully, they'll have the process a bit more streamlined by then. Ah, who am I kidding, this is the USCIS we're talking about!:D

We're not having a very large ceremony (100 people), so come on by! There'll be plenty of food and liquor, that's for sure!

Congrats Nimche !- Hope you enjoy the ceremony. :)

You've beaten me to it too. I'm hoping (probabaly too optimistically:rolleyes:) to be called for the end of July ceremony in Oklahoma City. Maybe I'll not be too far behind you.

Oath: 7-23-08 {DAY 281} ===> 9 Months and 7 Days

Nimche, I beat you by 5 days on the whole process heheeh :pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP