Nimche got Oath schduled!!!

Nimche

Registered Users (C)
Ok.
I got mine today. For July 23th. I was in post office then I schduled for my passport.

It says at the bottom of the letter:

"Proper attire should be worn"

wonderful...congrats Nimche:)
I knew you'd get it before you me you loser :p hahahahaha:p
but that would finally make you happy to beat me in one part of the process hahahaha

really bro...am so happy for you...but remember GET YOUR WIFE's application ready to be mailed same day after you get the CERT..

Opps..Nimche did it again ..

Congratulations Nimche..you're almost there..does this mean you'll shave your hair like Ghanta Bro ?:D

Thank you guys, now I have to find all possible ways to bring my wife here.
I will be the permenant user on this board forever, because just right after she gets here she has to apply and then .....

Does anyone know if USCIS sell any stock share?

wonderful...congrats Nimche:)
I knew you'd get it before you me you loser :p hahahahaha:p
but that would finally make you happy to beat me in one part of the process hahahaha

really bro...am so happy for you...but remember GET YOUR WIFE's application ready to be mailed same day after you get the CERT..

What has happened to your case? For some reason I thought you are done but I see your signature that is still waiting for me. :D

What has happened to your case? For some reason I thought you are done but I see your signature that is still waiting for me. :D

Kansas City holds Oath ceremony on the last Friday of each month.
So, now it is either end of July or end of August or end of September..or or lol...

but hey:) you got your wish :p you beat me to it hehehe..

Kansas City holds Oath ceremony on the last Friday of each month.
So, now it is either end of July or end of August or end of September..or or lol...

but hey:) you got your wish :p you beat me to it hehehe..

Hey, that is July 25th. I think you will get it. Happy oath!

Ok.
I got mine today. For July 23th. I was in post office then I schduled for my passport.

Nimche - first of all congrats!

Secondly, I thought you wanted to visit your wife immediately upon naturalizing. If this is the case, then if you have a Passport Agency near you, book your flight and then get your passport in one day. Otherwise, pay the extra $60 and expedite your application and you will get the passport in one week (9 days max).

Finally, I agree with ProudPal - start gathering the required documents for your wife's sponsorship starting tomorrow. I'm gonna let you celebrate tonight. :D This way you can apply for her the day after you become a US Citizen.

Bob.S. do you want me to help you with the questions? N for New York.
I am just kidding. I am bored. Another month waiting time to spare.

Nimche - first of all congrats!

Secondly, I thought you wanted to visit your wife immediately upon naturalizing. If this is the case, then if you have a Passport Agency near you, book your flight and then get your passport in one day. Otherwise, pay the extra $60 and expedite your application and you will get the passport in one week (9 days max).

Finally, I agree with ProudPal - start gathering the required documents for your wife's sponsorship starting tomorrow. I'm gonna let you celebrate tonight. :D This way you can apply for her the day after you become a US Citizen.

Lolali, Appreciate your comment!
Actually, I applied for I-130 base on my GC. Same day as my oath after I get my NC, I will call+fax+mail a copy of my certificate and upgrade my I-130 to Citizen base. Second I have already gathered all the documents needed for this and I will do the rest from there. VisaJourney.com is really helpful in this pathway. Most likely I will call a Lawyer (lier) tomorrow and chat with her a little bit see if she knows any better than I do. One way the other I hope this will be over soon.
Passport agency is in LA, if I need to rush it then I will drive two hours to get it otherwise I will do it through post office expedited and will hope for a week.

Thank you guys. I guess it's a good feeling to be a citizen after all.

Ok.

Nimche - congratulations on getting the oath letter!! Hard to believe that in just a few weeks your journey to gain citizenship will come to an end. I hope that all goes well for you.

One question for you: on the oath letter, I believe it asks whether you have been out of the country at all during the time between the interview and the oath. Does it specify ANY length of time out of the US, or just trips longer than 24 hours, as on the N-400 itself? The reason I ask is that I thought I might take a quick day trip outside the US after the interview, but before the oath. However, I can't be bothered to do this if it means having to document everything and then declare the trip at the oath ceremony...just one more hassle I don't need and one more thing that could potentially go wrong. Any info you could provide would be great. All the best...

Nimche - congratulations on getting the oath letter!! Hard to believe that in just a few weeks your journey to gain citizenship will come to an end. I hope that all goes well for you.

One question for you: on the oath letter, I believe it asks whether you have been out of the country at all during the time between the interview and the oath. Does it specify ANY length of time out of the US, or just trips longer than 24 hours, as on the N-400 itself? The reason I ask is that I thought I might take a quick day trip outside the US after the interview, but before the oath. However, I can't be bothered to do this if it means having to document everything and then declare the trip at the oath ceremony...just one more hassle I don't need and one more thing that could potentially go wrong. Any info you could provide would be great. All the best...

Thank you. This is what it says in the back. Just to let you know front side of this sheet has your informations and documents you need to bring with you to ceremony.

In connection with your application for naturalization, please answer each of the questions by checking "Yes" or "No."
You must answer these questions the day you are to appear for your citizenship oath ceremony. These questions refer to actions since the date you were first interviewed on your Application for Naturalization. The questions do not refer to anything that happened before the inteview.
After you have answered evey question, sign your name and fill in the date and place of signing, and provide your current address.
You must bring this completed questionnaire with you to the oath ceremony, as well as the documents indicated on the
front, and give them to the employee of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services at the oath ceremony. You may be questioned further on your answers at that time.

AFTER the date you were first interviewed on your Application for Naturalization
Form N-400
1. Have you married, or been widowed, separated or divorced? (If"Yes," please
bring documented proof of malTiage, deaOI, separation or divorce.)

2. Have you traveled oUtside the United States?
3. Have you knowingly committed any crime or offense, for which you have not been
arrested?
4. Have you been arrested, cited, charged, indicted, convicted, fined or imprisoned for breaking or violating any law or ordin"nce, including tmffic violations?
5. Have you joined any organization, including the Communist Party, or become associated or connected therewith in any way?
6. Have you claimed exemption from military service?
7. Has there been any change in your willingness to bear on behalf of the
United States; to perform non-combatant service in the armed forces of the United States; to perform work of national importance under civvilain direction, if the law requiers it?

8. Have you practiced polygamy, received income from illegal gambling, been"
prostitute, procured anyone for prostitution or been involved in any other unlawful commercialized vice, encouraged or helped any alien to enter the United States illegaly, illicitly trafficked in drugs or marijuana, given any false testimony to obtain immigration benefits, or been a habitual drunkard?

All questions are Yes and NO

Apparently its not sufficient that Mods merely delete, time for some bans to be issued?
Its good that Nimche is ignoring the trolling above.

Apparently its not sufficient that Mods merely delete, time for some bans to be issued?
Its good that Nimche is ignoring the trolling above.

Where is you application. I am still yet to see some signature from you. It will take you a second to put it there. I promise I won't pick on you! :D

Some live this life once and only chance to be a human being and work and collaborate with society and people around you. That is how you waste it. Be in peace!