Newark local office transfer: tracker

Hi Anil Maurya

As I Had Written Before I Got My Interview Letter On 9th Of Jul Sch For The 06aug. Dont Worry U Will Get It Soon ..probally In A Week Or Two
Best Of Luck

Hi anilmurya,

In my Case, I did rcvd I'view notice + My attorney also received the I'view Letter.

ND: Mar/26/2002
FP2: Mar/5/2004
TD : Jun/16/2004
I'view Letter: Jun/30/2004
ID : Jul/23/2004

Hi
ET Z , Noori and Pingramc

Thank you for your updates. Those are very valuable information.
Wish you Good luck.

Hello Everyone,

My Case was transferred to Newark on 7/14/04, I hope I too get a interview fast. However I am leaving for India in Aug till month end. What happens if it comes when we are away?

1. My lawyer is a bit of a jerk, should I intimate him about it?
  2. How long will it take to get GC after the interview??

Thanks
D

Transfers to Newark

any transfers to Newark in June-July, 2004 that has received a letter of appointment or a even a schedule for fingerprinting? Mine was transferred July 6, 2004, still waiting for a response. :confused:
Thanks.

TRansfers to Newark

I hope so, it's really drving me nuts, I have so many things going through my mind, I hope it turns out for the best and for YOURS too. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

noori said:
from wht i think u should get by this friday
all the best

Transfer to Newark

question, Noori, I havent gotten an appointment for fingerprinting before, you think I'll get that first so when the time I get a date for the interview, my fingerprints are all done? Did you go to your interview yet? How was it? Hopefully, the reason that they transferred mine is bec I live in Jersey City which is close to Newark. Best of luck to you.

Interview Tomorrow

:confused: Hi All,

My interview is tomorrow. I am getting pretty nervous about this. Pingramc, i know yours is tomorrow too. Do you have any advice? What are the papers you are carrying with you?

any input from anyone is appreciated.

Interview tomorrow

Our interview is also tomorrow. We are bringing all documents with us just in case. Relax and good luck to you all. See you at Newark.

Hi give me peace,
Our interview is not tomorrow, but we decide to take our lawer with us, take all documents they ask (passport and I-94) and all other documents such as employment letter, paystabs for the last three months, W2 form for three years, marriage certificate, birth certificates, medical forms...just in case . Best of luck to you tomorrow. Don't be nervous, everything is going to be fine.

Transfers to Newark

GOOD LUCk to all who's having their interview this week, please keep us posted for any developments. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :)

I'view Tomorrow.

Hi give_me_peace,

You are absolutely right, I have my I'view tomorrow (jul/23) @ 10:00 AM @ 970 Broad St.

Main documents which I am focusing are:

Passport + I-94

1. Updated Employment Letter
2. Current Pay Stub ( 6 to 8 pay period)
3. W-2 ( 3 years)
4. Bank letter ( Verification of Deposite - Indicating me & my wife's Name)
5. All the EAD & AP ( Originals + Photo copy)
6. Original SSN Card ( + Copy )
7. All H1-B ( + Copy)
8. Marriage. Cert + Date of Birth Certifiacte ( + Copies)
9 + Some Misc documents

They might not ask all the above, I am taking Just in Case if they Need.

Meet you there in Newark. Best of Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Interview on 20th August

Hi
Thanks Noori .....I have got my interview letter last week.I appreciate very much if you all post your interview experience.By the way any body have interview on Aug 20th around 9:30 am ? .My lawyer is not coming with me since he says my case is simple ( they asked only PASSPORT and I-94 ) .So please do put your interview experience on this board.
I WISH BEST OF LUCK TO ALL who have today interview.

Stamping Experience @ Newark/Broad St.

Hi All,

To-day me & my wife got Stamped after the I'view at Newark. I did took attorney with me.

We did reached newark @ 9:30 AM and we went to the In'view Room around 10:00 am with our attorney and we were called @ 10:30 AM and after brief checking of : Current Employment Letter/ W-2 / Pay Stub / Marri. Certificate / DOB Certificate + Current Medical Test Report ( I-693), Our passport were Stamped @ 11:00 AM & We were told we will be getting the physical Card within 1 to 3 months.

I'view was very cool. The Officer who did the process was very nice. Our attorney helped us a lot.

Thanks a ton for all the person who helped us to reach here & A special thanks to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this valuable portal.

Best of Luck for all, who are having I'view in the comming weeks.

congratulations

hey pingram....congrats to u and to ur spouse...me and etz have it on 6th do pray for us...... :D

Congratualtion .....PINGRAMC

Quick question PingRAMC .....My letter says to bring passport and I-94 . I have already submitted medical report 2 years back, Do I have get current report ? .What all things were asked in your letter ?

Thank you.

Interview in Newark

Congratulations to all those who passed the inteview this week and got theie passport stamped. God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!