Newark local office transfer: tracker

ND 08/2002 NIW transfered Newark, I am nervous !

Hi, there,

Just got 6 emails from INS, our cases( wife, kid and I ) tranfered to Newark local office July 30,2004. We did 2FP on 05/25/2004, No RFE.

The fact is that currently I am not in US, and I dont have a job offer in US. but I have valid AP to enter. The truth is while my wife and kid are consistently staying and working in US in the past 2 years, I spent 4 months in yr 2003 and 6 months in year 2004 working on a project abroad.

I have two questions:
1.what is current timeframe in Newark to schedule a interview ? when am I expecting a interview in Newark?
2. When asked for employment letter and paystubs, may I provide a future employment letter ( intention to work in US after approval, but no recent paystubs) to satisfy the INS requirement, as I am NIW filer ?

I am really nervous, what am I supposed to prepare right now ? Gurus, appreciate your advice, thanks a lot !!

Any body appearing for Interview this week

Hi
ET Z and NOORI
I know both of you appearing on this friday. Wish you good luck.
Any body else appearing ?

Thank you.

anilmaurya,
thanks and good luck.

noori,
thanks, and all the best to you too. You're going first. We're taking lawer, what about you?

nope etz ,i am not taking my lawyer .he says my case is oretty much straightforward so no need for him....

Local transfer

Still no reply from the Newark local office on my transfer (I-485) last July 6, 2004 - very depressing :( :( :(

LC -approved 12/2002
1st EAD - May 2003
I-140 - approved - 01/2004
2nd EAD - May 2004
I-485 - transferred from VSC to Newark 7/6/2004
No fingerprinting schedule yet

Have Patient

Hi
MJR JCNJ
I have seen ,usually it takes 6 to 7 week period. You are lucky you applied labor in 2002 and waiting for interview.It is very fast.I have seen people still waiting for labor.

Local transfer

hi Anil,

Thanks for the reply, guess I just have to wait a little longer, just making me tense and nervous everyday

Mjr

Etz

Hey Its Not Tomm Its On Friday At 10.00am..all The Best To U 2..i Think Urs Is On Fri At 1:00pm

Hi noori,
I am sorry, I've got so nervous. I lost what day it is. :) Now I am right, good luck to you tomorrow morning. :) Yes, mine is Fri at 1:00 p.m.

finally approved and stamped

hey guys thanks for ur support and prayers...finally today got stamped for both me and my husband at newark
an now the details:
reached there at 9:30 am the interview was at 10:00am(word of advise dont go there before ur time,they dont accep the appointment letters 15 min before ur actual time)waited there for abt 1hr and 40 min before finally a very sweet black lady called our names.
she took our finger prints(index)ans our signatures for green cards
and then took us to her cabin.....made us take the oath and then she asked us for our passports ,i-94,and old ead's ...and can u belive she did not even ask us our medicals,marriage certs,or tax returs.and neither my paystubs.
just asked me my employment letter .after tht she said our case looks pretty straight forward and then filled out her form made us ck everything was allright in it..asked us if we had and criminal record or were ever arrested and then thts it ....she said thoose golden words ..CONGRATULATION U ARE NOW A PERMANENT RESIDENT :p AND STAMPED OUR PASSPORTS i still cant belive its finally over.allhamdulillah....with gods grace and everybodys prayers now no looking back for us
ps. whoever has a interview at newark ..please dont get nervous all the officers over there looked really nice and if ur case is straightforward..no need to worry...i was forking for the same employer since i filed on apr 2001
my case was a245i thing
good luck to all who have interview next week or the one after...any questions feel free to ask
thanks once again guys ..u were great at ur support..and thnks to rajiv khanna who has created this website for people like us
and remember wher there is a will there is a way

to anil

hey anil u r next on the list ....dont worry at all... they r nice people thre..just take all ur documents...just in case..and all the best will wait for ur approvel reply

Conragutaltion Noori

You must be relaxed and releaved allot !!
Now you have all bright future here( USA)..No more VISA stuff :p

Please pray for us too.
Thank you

1st fingerprinting notice

Just got a notice for fingerprinting today in the mail, it's on August 19.

LC - approved 12/2002
1st EAD - 5/2003
I-140 - approved 1/2004
2nd EAD - 5/2004

Hope this is a good sign. Regards to all.

approved after 6years 10 months

started labor process regular trend 9/27/97
labor approved 5/19/01
I-140 approved 9/20/01
I-485 RD 11/29/01
1stEAD, 2nd EAD, 3rd EAD
case TD 8/26/03
Interview date 11/7/03
case approved 7/14/04
Green card received 7/31/04
Finally game is over. During this whole process I was stressed and one point lost hope to get GC. I wrote letter to everybody like senator, congress, VSC director but it took 6 years 10 months to get GC. I really did not figure out why it took too much time? I have feeling for those guys who are still waiting for ever. I will visit this web time to time and it's a great web to get information who are seeking GC through Employment base. Goodluck to you guys.

It is definitely a good sign

mjr_jcnj said:
Just got a notice for fingerprinting today in the mail, it's on August 19.

LC - approved 12/2002
1st EAD - 5/2003
I-140 - approved 1/2004
2nd EAD - 5/2004

Hope this is a good sign. Regards to all.

mjr_jcnj,

Yes, it is a good sign. One of my friend got her FP done sometime in July at Newark and about 13 days after she finished her FP, she got the interview letter and her interview is scheduled early Sept.

So yours should be there soon, I guess should be about the end of this month.

BTW, mine was transfered to Newark on July 19, too.

Good Luck