Newark local office transfer: tracker

medical I-693 form

I called the clinic that i went to and asked for a copy of my I-693 form. They told me that they will be sending me a copy of the form. Is that sufficient or do I still need to re-do? As far as I know medical is valid for entire I-485 process. Please advise.

To 31stjan - Card without approval letter?

Is it possible? I am pushing my lawyer to send in an inquiry to find why I did not get the approval letter whereas I am not?

But your case indicating that it may not be neccessary?

Oh How strange the INS-BCIS-USCIS whatever?

BTW, did you got to do the second FP! I did second FP on NOV21, after the verbal approval.

Still waiting

amarsharma and 31stjan:

Did you have a stamp of "E-19 Pending" on your passport when you had interview?

My interview was on Oct. 10th, 2nd FP on Nov. 18th. The officer at interview handed a note saying "please inquiry status after 120 days". Did you have the same note?

E-19 or E-36 Pending

I am not sure what these means but my passport is stamped with E-36.

Does anybody know what that means?

I went to Newark office today to find out the status of case. After a long wait in the line (3 hours), I was told to come back after two months, and then they will give the status.

They told me that, after attending interview(we attended the interview in Oct 1st week), we have wait for atleast six months to get the status from the Newark office.

interview documents..HELP NEEDED

Please help to list down all necessary documents required/asked during the interview. My interview date is this week and am preparig to ensure that I have all necessary documents.

Latest transfer to Newark

Anybody recently got transfered to Newark?
According to online status, mine was transfered on 1/12/04. Waiting for interview notice. Can anybody tell me how long it will take to receive interview notice from transfered date in Newark? I am also waiting for FP2. My lawyer (actually paralegal) told me that they will tried to request a 2nd FP for me. Can you really do that?

Here is my info

RD: 8/22/02
FP: 10/23/02
TD: 1/12/04
ID: ?/?/04

Guess what?

I got my green card sent from vermont without any approval letter from Newark office.

Thanks to all the People helping with information during the tough times!

Thanks Immigration Portal!

Good Luck to everybody!

Congrats amarsharma

Can I ask you a question? What is the card validity date(approval date)? I am still waiting for the approval letter.

Congratulation!! Amarsharma

If you didn't go thru the approval letter stage, when did you submit yours photos for green card then?

Thanks!

To gc_nj999
IT approved on 12/17/03

To 3yearsGC
I think I never submit photographs during the process, I only submit it at the start of the process, Same Photos are used. My lawyer asked for a lot of copies in the start

Newark...

485 Trans. to Loc Office - Newark
Does anyone know how long it takes to schedule a interview after the transfer from VSC? Documents required for the interview? Interview experience? Any recent transfers got ID?

RD 07/06/01
ND Aug/2001
FP1 Dec. 2001
IOD for I-140 August 2002
I-140 Reapproved Feb 2003
FP2 04/15/2003
RFE August 2003
RFE RD 09/26/2003
FP3 01/2004
TD 02/17/2004

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S No Typo's in the details

Re: Finally stamped though wait continues for spouse.

Hi, Shabkap

Congrats for your case! I hope your wife will be approved very soon!

I maybe the same boat as your wife, but my husband hasn't got interview yet.

Could you please give me some info:

1.How long to schedule interview in Newark?

2.Do you know why they transfer to Newark or Cherry Hill office? Is it because of the county you live is under Newark jurisdiction?

3.Do you know why they ask you to do interview? Is it because of your wife file 485 together with you?

Thanks for reply!

Hi,SRAMASUB1

Hi,SRAMASUB1

I'm also waiting for the Interview urgently for my husband.
But I don't know which office we might get interview Newark or Cherry Hill.

1.Are you living in these counties?
Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren Counties?

2. Do you know why they ask you to do interview? Is it because your spouse file 485 together with you?

Thank you very much for reply!!!
Best Regards!

smile_fin

smile_fin - I live in Mercer county. I have no idea why my case is transferred...Just happened to be the lucky oops unlucky one

Hi SRAMASUB1,

Thanks for your reply.

Mercer County is under the jurisdiction of Cherry Hill. So, it is lucky to transfer to Newark, cause Newark is faster to make schedule than Cherry Hill as I heard before. I don't know what is the sitatuion now.

Interview, sometimes because of medical, change of employment, EB1 or just quality control.

Did you lack something in the medical or just change employment?
Anyway, don't worry. Get every document Prepared and you'll be okay.

There is also some interesting ones got approved after 2 weeks of receiving interview notice.

Please let us know if you got any step forward.

Best Luck!

who transfers who?

i will be changing my address from nyc to bergenfield, new jersey. will this elicit tansfer to a local center in new jersey?

Re: Latest transfer to Newark

Hi NJGC04,

Did you get your FP2 notice and interview letter? My case is similar to yours, transfered to Newark at 3/8/04, waiting for the interview letter. Anybody else got transfered recently?

By the way, how do you request a 2nd FP?

Here is my info:
RD: 8/25/02
FP: 10/18/02
TD: 3/08/04

Originally posted by NJGC04
Anybody recently got transfered to Newark?
According to online status, mine was transfered on 1/12/04. Waiting for interview notice. Can anybody tell me how long it will take to receive interview notice from transfered date in Newark? I am also waiting for FP2. My lawyer (actually paralegal) told me that they will tried to request a 2nd FP for me. Can you really do that?

Here is my info

RD: 8/22/02
FP: 10/23/02
TD: 1/12/04
ID: ?/?/04