New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
action now - it is time to fight for fairness.

Follow these steps.

1) go to the www.AILA.org website

2) go to Legislation and Advocacy

3) click on Contact Congress

4) under Action Alert! header

a) click Support the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of
2005, S. 1033/H.R. 2330(Congress)

NOTE: This is the Kennedy-McCain bill.

b) click Support the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of
2005, S. 1033/H.R. 2330(President)

5) add your brief personal experiences to the first part of the generic e-mail

6) provide your personal information and send

Click on this URL to take action now
http://capwiz.com/aila2/utr/2/?a=7614761&i=71987335

If your email program does not recognize the URL as a link, copy the entire URL and paste it into your Web browser.

-------------------------------------
Powered by Capitol Advantage, LLC http://www.capitoladvantage.com "Connect and Be Counted"

Guys,
I am a silent watcher of this forum from last couple of months.

My LC priority date is Nov, 2002 (New York state). It is RIR EB-3. Should I send an e-mail to inquiry the case # or my lawyer should be the one to do this?

Which email address should be use for inquiring the case#? How long does it take?

The other question is due to EB-3 retrogression will apply to me since I was born in India. If submited the I-140 application with the approved Labor certification receipt and the I-140 petition pending less than 365 days before my H-1B status reaches six years. Can I apply for extension of H-1B status beyond six year limit?

Thanks in advance & any suggestions or opinions are appreciated.

Given the current state, I am not really excited about this news but just wanted to share it with you: I recvd my 45 day letter today. My PD was June 2002, NY state, EB3 RIR.

Last edited by a moderator:
This message is for Sharmababu,

Can you please provide few digits from your case num?
Also when did you receive your 45 day letter???

Thanks in advance.

45 day letter received

My employer informed me last week of 45 day letter received and replied. MY PD 12/06/2001 from NY

Thats good news SharmaBabu!

The good part being, once your labor is approved, the extension you get is for 3year period instead of 1year(when your labor is not approved).

3 year extension

Can you explain, what do you mean by saying that sharmababu in this way you will get 3 year extension rather than 1 year.
I am on 8th year of my H-1, from your statement i guess you are trying to say, once labor approved i will get 3 year extension.
Please explain, if possible also provide the source.
Thanks in advance.

(Thats good news SharmaBabu!

The good part being, once your labor is approved, the extension you get is for 3year period instead of 1year(when your labor is not approved).

guys, I got a copy of the letter from my HR mgr today.

heres my case number.

P-05123-8XXXX

can anyone decode it for me? what is this P for?

thanks

SharmaBabu said:
guys, I got a copy of the letter from my HR mgr today.

heres my case number.

P-05123-8XXXX

can anyone decode it for me? what is this P for?

thanks

P - Philadelphia Backlog Center

05123 - Your case entered into the system May 3, 2005.

The remaining 5 digits just a sequential number.

What it tells you about when your case will be processed? Unfortunately nothing.

JustWatching said:
P - Philadelphia Backlog Center

05123 - Your case entered into the system May 3, 2005.

The remaining 5 digits just a sequential number.

What it tells you about when your case will be processed? Unfortunately nothing.

gracias.

My Labor Certified

My Labor Certified on 09/29/2005, applied in September 2001 in RIR/EB2 Category as Software Engineer. My attorney is filing my Immigration and Adjustment of Status by today.

edchris said:
My Labor Certified on 09/29/2005, applied in September 2001 in RIR/EB2 Category as Software Engineer. My attorney is filing my Immigration and Adjustment of Status by today.

I assume your case made it to NY DOL and therefore never went to the Backlog Center.

JustWatching said:
I assume your case made it to NY DOL and therefore never went to the Backlog Center.

You are right, but there was an RFE last July to my Company asking few information.

The Labor Certified date was August 29th. (not 9/29/05 as mentioned)

Hello gurus,

my lawyer sent my case number, saying that my application is in the system. what does T mean.

PD: AUG 5 2002
NY state
case#: T05132 1xxxx

Thanks

ydur said:
Hello gurus,

my lawyer sent my case number, saying that my application is in the system. what does T mean.

PD: AUG 5 2002
NY state
case#: T05132 1xxxx

Thanks

T means- Temporary

P- Permanent.

inetuse said:
T means- Temporary

P- Permanent.

Actually, P means Philladelphia.

People, this same question is asked every few days, could we all just do a little work and search the threads.

Another day, another month....

Well guys,

The good news was that September saw primarily NY and NJ 45-day letters coming out the Philly Backlog Center.

The bad news, some of the oldest cases still haven't received them.

The ugly news, is that soon we will begin "celebrating" 4 year anniversaries of waiting for our LCs to get approved.

May October bring some light to the 2001 cases. Good luck everyone.

Woz2000 said:
Actually, P means Philladelphia.

People, this same question is asked every few days, could we all just do a little work and search the threads.

mods should consider making a sticky for these faqs...like, the email addresses of phi and dallas BECs...what P, T and D...and when everyone will get the greencard.

Status
Not open for further replies.