New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suhel said:
I wasn't making a point - I was answering Subari's question ....

Jesus... stupid me... sorry Suhel. I didn't see it was you replying. I though someoen was repeating the question. Sorry again

NY SESA gone postal

Guys,

I just called NYSESA information line and it says

"AS OF oCTOBER 2004, ALIAN EMPLOYMENT AND CERTIFICATION OFFICE IS PROCESSING THE APPLICATION RECEIVED ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:-

RIR : SEPTEMBER 2001."

their website shows October 2001. What is true... Do these guys needs some donation or what.

Hey Sankat

sankat_mochan said:
Guys,

I just called NYSESA information line and it says

"AS OF oCTOBER 2004, ALIAN EMPLOYMENT AND CERTIFICATION OFFICE IS PROCESSING THE APPLICATION RECEIVED ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:-

RIR : SEPTEMBER 2001."

their website shows October 2001. What is true... Do these guys needs some donation or what.
They really need thier medication HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! but thats something we have to live with.

Best Regards

PD Oct. 2001

Hi. Just wanted to provide some hope that the line is moving...My PD is Oct. 2001 and my lawyer received an NOF at the end of September. I don't have the exact date.

Does anyone know how long you have to respond to an NOF?

eskimo said:
Hi. Just wanted to provide some hope that the line is moving...My PD is Oct. 2001 and my lawyer received an NOF at the end of September. I don't have the exact date.

Does anyone know how long you have to respond to an NOF?

I have seen cases from my firm coming back within a month after the reply. It is a very good sign. What was your PD exactly ? mid oct or start ?

thanks

waitlisted said:
I have seen cases from my firm coming back within a month after the reply. It is a very good sign. What was your PD exactly ? mid oct or start ?

thanks

or end of Oct :) ??

eskimo said:
It was received by NY October 23, 2001.

I assume you received NOF from NY SWA (state not regional)

I have heard you have two stories on how long you have to reply to the NOF 30 and 45 days. I would just reply as fast as you can.

Tracker as of 10/19/04

Attached is the latest tracker.

NYC1999 - Any news?

NY DOL Updates

Also since the New York Regional forum (in my humble opinion) is not very useful I have been tracking progress at Regional Level.

NY DOL Regional is currently processing cases received (which is not the same date that NY State sent the case) on May 26, 2004.

NY DOL Regional will most likely be done with May 2004 cases this week if they haven't already.

June 2004 was a slow month for NY DOL. They only received about 400 cases. I estimate that it will take them 3 weeks to process these cases.

Jani2711- Based on my estimates I think your case will be processed in 4-5 weeks - between November 15 - November 26. If this works I may have reliable system to estimate progress at NY DOL

JustWatching said:
I assume you received NOF from NY SWA (state not regional)

I have heard you have two stories on how long you have to reply to the NOF 30 and 45 days. I would just reply as fast as you can.
The NOF was (I assume) received from state. My lawyer doesn't give me much information.

Very good information God Bless you

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Check this...
IF this comes true and if perm will be released by the end of this year then this will help many people like me.

Best Regards

Any Updates Anyone ?

Looks like this is gonna be a slow end of month - it's nearly ended and apart from seeing the processing dates rolled back on the phone service - there hasn't seemed to be any progress ?

saburi said:
IF this comes true and if perm will be released by the end of this year then this will help many people like me.

Best Regards

The GOOD NEWS is wheather PERM comes or not from next year onwards
all the pending(not OPENED at state SWA) will be processed at NATIONAL PROCESSING CENTERS(ATLANTA and CHICAGO) based on FIRST IN FIRST OUT irrespective of geographical locations(no more FAST PROCESSING STATES!!)

read pages 2,3,4 SWA ROLE

Last edited by a moderator:
GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
The GOOD NEWS is wheather PERM comes or not from next year onwards
all the pending(not OPENED at state SWA) will be processed at NATIONAL PROCESSING CENTERS based on FIRST IN FIRST OUT irrespective of geographical locations(no more FAST PROCESSING STATES!!)

good for us waiting from 3 years..

Sorry I haven't gone through the article completely. would it be effective for everyone in the queue also - or is it only the fresh cases will be FIFO ?

kohls said:
Sorry I haven't gone through the article completely. would it be effective for everyone in the queue also - or is it only the fresh cases will be FIFO ?

read pages 2,3,4 of attachment.. I could not copy and paste from the pdf file ..

SWA will process only OPENED cases till JAN 2005 after that it should not open cases...after that all the cases will be send to NATIONAL PROCESSING CENTERS(ATLANTA and CHICAGO) aka NPC., SWA will continue processing with OPENED cases means if your case is not opened by SWA by JAN 1st it will be processed at National center...if already processed at SWA level by jan1st sent to DOL federal .. still OPENED status by JAN1st at SWA level then SWA will process and sent to NPC no more FEDERAL DOL..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.