New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ........ unless people come forward and exchange information / details of their cases or cases they have heard of we are not going to know what months SESA is processing because they do not have anyone to update the phone system, etc.

As previously mentioned they are backlogged 4 weeks for even updating thier systems.

Come forward and update the tracker if you have not done so already ... :eek:

I do agree with Suhel

Suhel said:
Well ........ unless people come forward and exchange information / details of their cases or cases they have heard of we are not going to know what months SESA is processing because they do not have anyone to update the phone system, etc.

As previously mentioned they are backlogged 4 weeks for even updating thier systems.

Come forward and update the tracker if you have not done so already ... :eek:
We have to help our self as we cannot depend on the DOL Suckers!!!!!

Please give your input that will be a bigest help for now.

Best Regards

saburi said:
We have to help our self as we cannot depend on the DOL Suckers!!!!!

Please give your input that will be a bigest help for now.

Best Regards

I agree ......... the more data we have - we can use that to at least have make an estimate of the timeframe to look at !

Please also talk to your lawyers to see if any cases they have dealt with havw been approved or NOF's, the more info we have the better !

Last edited by a moderator:
I called 212-337-2184 this morning. The lady told me that there is no record of my case in regional DOL. It seems my case might not have reached there yet.

However, she also said there is one month gap between cases get forward from State DOL and they get actually typed into regional DOL tracking system. I just can't imgaine how slow and inefficient they are :mad:

By the way, is there any state DOL number we can call to check. I know they don't give case number. Thanks

quickmouse said:
I called 212-337-2184 this morning. The lady told me that there is no record of my case in regional DOL. It seems my case might not have reached there yet.

However, she also said there is one month gap between cases get forward from State DOL and they get actually typed into regional DOL tracking system. I just can't imgaine how slow and inefficient they are :mad:

By the way, is there any state DOL number we can call to check. I know they don't give case number. Thanks

Again, leads me to believe that there is no accountability at NY DOL. I wonder how would these same guys behave if say there medical records take a month to move from one doctor to ay their hospital. Or if their salary checks took one month from the employer to their account !

I am just appalled at the lack of accountability !

AVM up and working

AVM has been updated. A case recd on 12may was issued a NOF for my company. Looks like it has quite uptodate info.

A friend of mine who filed for GC in California got it within 3 years !!!

While we are still at stage one LC after 3 years ! what is NYSESA doing ? :mad:

3400 cases pending for process at NY DOL regional as of today

assuming the cases around MAY 25th are cleared,There are a total of 3400 cases pending for process at NY DOL Regional

This excluding another 2months cases received from States and pending to be entered in to NY DOL AVM system

where do we stand in the DOL state level? still 9/01? Anything on PERM? Or any idea of a faster process...I am getting sick and tired ....thx

It gets longer and longer for us

Hi guys i have been following your forum for a few weeks and would like to share some information that might be helpfull to understand how slow american goverment in some cases is. Ok so let's start with my info:

DOT code: 031.262-010 - Network Systems and Data Analysyst-Level 2

PD: 8/27/04

1st NOF issued on 6/01/04 - Thanks to lawyer incompetency ETA750 was filled almost completelly wrong- so fired old lawyer and hired another one-Filled up all forms correctly-but- old lawyer lost all mail from DOL so we had to send copies of ETA forms- that's why 2nd NOF was issued and we got originals to sign.

Replied to NOF-7/16/04

2nd NOF issued on 7/21/04 - We had to sign all original forms that thank god DOL kept for their record.

Replied 7/28/04

Aprooved by DOL-7/30/04

Sent by DOL to Regional on 8/04/04

Now take a deep breath.
Received at NY Reginal at 9/30/04 !!!!!!!!! ( it took this morons almost 2 months to put my file in the system - and my receiving date of course is 9/30). Let me just say that we've never received any confirmation from regional.We found out about my case from phone system- it's there now-since 5 days.
So following dates i can expect some mail from regional around January/February - and that kinda suck but what we can all do?? - nothing wait for those assholes and hope they'll aprove our cases.

Suhel

Yes you are right, I got my SESA approved. I know there are so many guys waiting for their approvals in NY SESA. I waited for 2 years.... but i had to do something since my six years of h1b is getting closer.

Anyway. I wish everyone good luck and pray for everyones approval.

Good luck to all waiting for their approval.

Suhel said:
Guys - I just checked the boards and it looks like NYLabor moved to Illinois SESA and has got his labor approved. On our tracker his PD Date was: 1/28/2002

Here's his post:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=941299#post941299

Congrats NYLabor

nylabor said:
Yes you are right, I got my SESA approved. I know there are so many guys waiting for their approvals in NY SESA. I waited for 2 years.... but i had to do something since my six years of h1b is getting closer.

Congrats NYLabor ! - Good Move !!!! Good Luck for the next stages !!!

Hello Brother

nyprog-8-27 said:
Hi guys i have been following your forum for a few weeks and would like to share some information that might be helpfull to understand how slow american goverment in some cases is. Ok so let's start with my info:

DOT code: 031.262-010 - Network Systems and Data Analysyst-Level 2

PD: 8/27/04

1st NOF issued on 6/01/04 - Thanks to lawyer incompetency ETA750 was filled almost completelly wrong- so fired old lawyer and hired another one-Filled up all forms correctly-but- old lawyer lost all mail from DOL so we had to send copies of ETA forms- that's why 2nd NOF was issued and we got originals to sign.

Replied to NOF-7/16/04

2nd NOF issued on 7/21/04 - We had to sign all original forms that thank god DOL kept for their record.

Replied 7/28/04

Aprooved by DOL-7/30/04

Sent by DOL to Regional on 8/04/04

Now take a deep breath.
Received at NY Reginal at 9/30/04 !!!!!!!!! ( it took this morons almost 2 months to put my file in the system - and my receiving date of course is 9/30). Let me just say that we've never received any confirmation from regional.We found out about my case from phone system- it's there now-since 5 days.
So following dates i can expect some mail from regional around January/February - and that kinda suck but what we can all do?? - nothing wait for those assholes and hope they'll aprove our cases.
Was your PD 2001 or 2004 please comfirm

Best Regards

Suhel please correct us

nylabor said:

What is this IL Sesa all about , please clearify was NYlabor filed from New York State or IL

Best Regards

NY DOL AVM is giving busy signal again , guys did you hear about any approval lately , this is the only way to keep track of SEAS and DOL

NYLabor was with NYSESA at one time !!!

saburi said:
What is this IL Sesa all about , please clearify was NYlabor filed from New York State or IL

Best Regards

If you have been with this thread for a while you will remember that NYLabor was once filed with NY SESA - I don't think anyone knew he moved and re-filed with Illinois SESA !!! Anyway he was on our tracker with a PD: 1/28/02

So at one stage NYLabor had filed with NY SESA .....

Does anyone else remember NYLabor ???? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Suhel said:
If you have been with this thread for a while you will remember that NYLabor was once filed with NY SESA - I don't think anyone knew he moved and re-filed with Illinois SESA !!! Anyway he was on our tracker with a PD: 1/28/02

So at one stage NYLabor had filed with NY SESA .....

Does anyone else remember NYLabor ???? :confused:

Not being rude - but what's your point ?

Status
Not open for further replies.