New York SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there still are people out there getting the LCs approved as I met another person in the NJTransit train who got his LC cleared - PD Oct 2001.

So, all those who have not registered with this board and are utilising from other's experience, please at leaast let us know when you get your LCs approved, that would help others a lot on this board.

And, although justified, there is absolutley no benefit by getting upset with DOL. No point in ruining your peace of mind.

This is a long weekend - so just chill out and savor good time with your friends and family.

Good Luck and Good weekend !

saburi said:
Hello Guys:

It some times sounds insane but might work out just to get a good chance to be heard is it possible to send an nice email to Mr. President in the White House as the elections are coming close and might get something out of it.

What do you think will this help, here is the email address directly to the white house on presidents desk

president@whitehouse.gov

Best Regards

Yes, now this might help.

well, I do not remember where I red that, but the main reason for delaying PREM was the election, the main reason for having the backlog center ( in some short backed log state ) was the election , I do not think white house staff will be interested in our cases, it would not help supporting the campaign in that unstable economy.

Lets keep thinking positive and hope " as Kohl , justwatching and other mentioned " that they are processing the cases of October now and it might be our cases in their hand by now.

Have great weekend guys and hopefully next week will be better.

saburi said:
Hello Guys:

It some times sounds insane but might work out just to get a good chance to be heard is it possible to send an nice email to Mr. President in the White House as the elections are coming close and might get something out of it.

What do you think will this help, here is the email address directly to the white house on presidents desk

president@whitehouse.gov

Best Regards

I am glad your company provided them with the form again , would you please share how (did you and did they) find that they lost your application ? and what is the process in this case.

sm11299 said:
JustWatching,

Thanks for your help. Finally, I was able to get in touch with the officer.
They lost my application and my company has sent the details again.
I sent you a private message. Please check.

sm11299

"they do not have enough work force to even update the system"

Its either mean: they are working very hard in our cases so they do not have time for that. Or everybody resigned in the last 2 weeks :)

saburi said:
I did happened to speak to the DOL Rep at 212.337.2184 but no use he says they do not have enough work force to even update the system and will be updating the system within next 4 weeks !!!!!!!!!

I don't know how long will it take more to complate this painful journey, i hope the immigration officers and the department of labor is planning to give us a cristmas gift and will be hearing our approval before cristmas ( OF 2004).

Hope for the best

Best Regards

kohls said:
I think there still are people out there getting the LCs approved as I met another person in the NJTransit train who got his LC cleared - PD Oct 2001.

So, all those who have not registered with this board and are utilising from other's experience, please at leaast let us know when you get your LCs approved, that would help others a lot on this board.

And, although justified, there is absolutley no benefit by getting upset with DOL. No point in ruining your peace of mind.

This is a long weekend - so just chill out and savor good time with your friends and family.

Good Luck and Good weekend !
I checked with my lawyer and she said that she got some case no for my case but it has not been anywhere yet as they have just started processing the Oct cases. My case is in last week of Oct. What it means to me is that I am sure that they have my file :)) what a bliss !! but it is waiting to get opened.

Labor Approved.......

Guru's,
Here is a good news that my Labor is approved (Came to know from Attorney's Office)
Filed from NJ date:02/12/2002
Moved to Regional April30th 2004
Received NOF on Aug 12th 2004
Replied on Sept#01 DOL received on Sept#03
Approval notice received today(10/08/2004)

Thanks,
nivasch

nivasch said:
Guru's,
Here is a good news that my Labor is approved (Came to know from Attorney's Office)

Thanks,
nivasch

Let me be one of the first to congratulate you .... good luck in the next steps ! Go out and have a few drinks to celebrate ! you sure deserve it ! :D

NY SWA is progressing backwards :(

saburi said:
For a while means for ONE WHOLE MONTH and thats a month of NY DOL which normally goes to 2-3 Calender Months!!!!!!

What a Mess i am really upset and looks like its no piont calling them instead we should go for our prayer room atleast he (The All Mighty ) will hear us, i personally do not keep any expectations from NY DOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are suckers....

Excuse me for my words.

Best Regards

Just checked the NY SWA information line (212-621-9330). The message says they are processing RIR application of Sept 2001 as of October 2004. Either these SWA folks are drunk or mentally retarded. :confused:

BTW, Website still says October 2001. Hope they move forward.

Good Luck Folks.

Swa

They did the same thing for April 2001 cases when then they announced MAy 2001 before reverting to April 2001.........

Such a bunch of SOBs!!!

Well to keep hope is really nice when we see if they really are working towards that but when the answer you get like its going to take 4 weeks to update the system that breaks your hope that sounds they will take few months to process one months cases.

thats all i had in my mind when i posted my previous comment.

i hope Kohl and others are right and i am wrong.

i hope we will see bunch of approvals this month as nov is a vacation time Gov Employees "ELECTIONS"

Best Regards

saburi said:
i hope Kohl and others are right and i am wrong.

Of course you are optimistic.
However NY DOL phone system has more fresh info than their web site.

Everybody should understand that there are no miracles and NY DOL processing time will NEVER expedite. They can process one month of RIR cases no faster than in two calendar months.

The time delay for RIR processing is about 3 years for state level and 5 months for regional, and it has a permanent tendency to grow.

My attorney works for state and he knows very well the current situation in NY DOL. IT IS HORRIBLE.

Suhel,

Thank you ............
:)
Suhel said:
Let me be one of the first to congratulate you .... good luck in the next steps ! Go out and have a few drinks to celebrate ! you sure deserve it ! :D

I exchanged several emails with my attorney last Friday. He said there was no update on my case. But he is going to send a query to SESA.

It's a holidy today. I will try to call 212-337-2184 on Wednesday...

Yet another public / government holiday for processing to be delayed .... add that to the delay in November for elections and more long waits for labor to get cleared ..... is there any light at the end of the tunnel ? :(

Congratulations

nivasch said:
Guru's,

Thanks,
nivasch

I spoke with the parallegal of my attorney this morning. There might be some encouraging news for you guys:

1) I have a colleague in my department who just got labor approved last week. That application was sent to regional DOL on 05/12. This means regional is with mid May now.
2) Another guy who filed his labor in late Oct/2001 received query from state DOL.
3) According to that lady, she hasn't seen any denied case from regional DOL for last 6 months. (Well, we don't have many applications during that period either). From state DOL, they received some query. But they worked them out eventually.

For myself, I hope I won't be the exception of good news. Let's wait and see the output from -- the long torturing process:(

Hi quickmouse,

This is good news...

Do you know when did you colleague applied for labor ( the PD ) ?

quickmouse said:
I spoke with the parallegal of my attorney this morning. There might be some encouraging news for you guys:

1) I have a colleague in my department who just got labor approved last week. That application was sent to regional DOL on 05/12. This means regional is with mid May now.
2) Another guy who filed his labor in late Oct/2001 received query from state DOL.
3) According to that lady, she hasn't seen any denied case from regional DOL for last 6 months. (Well, we don't have many applications during that period either). From state DOL, they received some query. But they worked them out eventually.

For myself, I hope I won't be the exception of good news. Let's wait and see the output from -- the long torturing process:(

Status
Not open for further replies.